RT: Syrian Rebels Where Stockpiling Chemical Weapons Prior to 'Attack'

Sup Forums we are in the midst of a serious disinformation campaign which if we lose, could see the toppling of Assad and another domino falling to Islamists which Israel want. Because an islamist state is necessarily an unstable state and an unstable state is not an existential threat.

We cannot lose this.

RT is reporting that the Syrian Rebels where stockpiling and warehousing Chemical weapons prior to this so called government attack.
(rt.com/news/383522-syria-idlib-warehouse-strike-chemical/)

We've all seen that photo of that kid surrounded by chicken blood to stage a photo showing he had been killed (pic related)

We've also seen that bizzare video in which the Whitehats and an alleged victim of bombing freeze in time with the camera panning around, showing that its all staged.

THIS IS THE MEME WAR, THE DISINFORMATION WAR AND WE ARE LOSING IT.

MOBILISE

RE-TAKE TWITTER

DICTATE THE NARRATIVE

DON'T LET THOSE WARMONGERS WIN.

We do not want another war in the middle-east, we dont want more people dying for Israel and islamist rebels.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119675553/#119675553
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghouta_chemical_attack
youtu.be/e-8c2MOjbiY
kurdishquestion.com/index.php/kurdistan/north-kurdistan/turkish-state-knew-of-sarin-gas-delivered-to-al-nusra-from-turkey/1196-turkish-state-knew-of-sarin-gas-delivered-to-al-nusra-from-turkey.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nQYCat55dc
rt.com/news/325825-sarin-gas-syria-turkey/
almasdarnews.com/article/turkish-lawmakers-ankara-tied-to-use-of-sarin-in-syria/
youtu.be/QvAMA8G-aTU
wnd.com/2013/08/video-shows-rebels-launching-gas-attack-in-syria/
military.com/video/operations-and-strategy/chemical-warfare/fsa-rebels-caught-with-sarin-gas/2434375691001
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-12-06/anti-fraud-experts-launch-news-accuracy-site-find-us-probably-blamed-wrong-side-for-syria-chemical-attack
reuters.com/article/2013/05/05/us-syria-crisis-un-idUSBRE94409Z20130505
un.org/disarmament/content/slideshow/Secretary_General_Report_of_CW_Investigation.pdf
archive.org/details/787424-secretary-general-report-of-cw-investigation
web.mit.edu/sts/Analysis of the UN Report on Syria CW.pdf
s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/1006045/possible-implications-of-bad-intelligence.pdf
globalresearch.ca/syria-un-mission-report-confirms-that-opposition-rebels-used-chemical-weapons-against-civilians-and-government-forces/5363139
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10039672/UN-accuses-Syrian-rebels-of-chemical-weapons-use.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2320223/UN-accuses-Syrian-rebels-carrying-sarin-gas-attacks-blamed-Assads-troops.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/6/syrian-rebels-used-sarin-nerve-gas-not-assads-regi/
ibtimes.co.uk/turkey-youtube-ban-full-transcript-leaked-syria-war-conversation-between-erdogan-officials-1442161
21stcenturywire.com/2014/01/20/mit-study-further-destroys-washingtons-syria-chemical-weapons-claim/
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-22424188
anfenglish.com/features/sarin-gas-delivered-to-al-nusra-from-turkey
todayszaman.com/national_chp-deputies-govt-rejects-probe-into-turkeys-role-in-syrian-chemical-attack_402180.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wikileaks email showing Hillary Clinton planned to overthrow Assad no matter what ages ago to help Israel.

Spread it

All for the Greater Israel Project.

>Putin's propaganda tool doesn't admit that Putin's buddy is killing civilians

Geez, I wonder why.

Shit is complex and the truth is hard to come by, but you can't take anything RT says seriously.

Nigger.

Sorry, I like saying that. I don't have anything against black people.

I been here and around since 2008.

Ya know what makes me think I am HOT SHIT in this case?

The 2013 Britam email hacks.

In 2013, before anyone besides the Onion (Before HillDawg bought the site) was talking about Syria, there was a hack and leak of emails from Britam. Britam is like the bongistani version of Blackwater/XE/we changed our name to avoid being associated with war crimes.

In the Britam leaks, we get this gem in PIC RELATED.

Why is this Brit merc company trying to get Russian speaking actors to fuck around with video and a CW (Chemical Weapon) shell that no one is supposed to have?

Be aware of the white helmets. They are an atrocity propaganda unit (APU).

This can't be real. Why would anyone with any sense email correspondence to commit covert war-crimes for profit. Unless CW is "Cold Watermelon"

Shh, just take a pepsi

Great pic, toothpaste.

God Emperor needs to learn of the Britam leaks and how chemical weapons are being used as false flags by NWO sources.

You just know what they will do to me for posting this on this fucking frog worshiping Ethiopian anal sex pottery picture discussion forum...

But I am escaped pizza. I have lost the last 25 years of my life to state sponsored terrorism because I would not physically or metaphorically put a cock in my mouth in the shitfaggot controlled place called Hawaii, where elitist pedophiles and their idiotic brownshirt cockroaches try to commit atrocity and hide behind government titles and popular images...

See this I posted just before:

>We've also seen that bizzare video in which the Whitehats and an alleged victim of bombing freeze in time with the camera panning around, showing that its all staged.

Can someone please post this? Sounds weird as fuck

kid comming from a pro Assad family creating proofs that no one has ever been killed by Assad regime

OP, Kill yourself for being a Kremlin shill

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119675553/#119675553

for fucks sakes this whole farce screams false flag

I support this idea, it will redpill the fuck out of normies when they see what shit earth turns into, we colonize space and pull of a real eugenics program while earthlings deconstruct western civilization, patriarchy and most important of all :
>their genetic POOl

I unsub'd Netflix a month ago when I saw the white helmets movie.

bump

slide threads will not stop this

It is real because FUCK YOU PLEB BUY WINDOWS 10 UPGRADE

WHO IS GOING TO KNOW WE HAVE SPIRIT COOKING PARTIES WITH MARIA ABRAMOVICH

WHO WILL EVER READ OUR EMAILS, WE CAN JUST PUT THE PEOPLE WE WANT IN JAIL AND HAVE THEM MEET A SEEMINGLY LEGAL DEATH AND NEVER EVEN GET NEWS COVERAGE. OUR GUYS HAVE BADGES. NEVAH FORGET 9/11, LOL.

>DON'T LET THOSE WARMONGERS WIN.
Thank fuck there's no war and NO refuges right now, you fucking troll.

I'm taking this idea straight to the ENP, this is an amazing idea.

is that dennis? what ep was this

bump

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghouta_chemical_attack
Rebels Used Sarin Gas - UN Inspector, Carla del Ponte youtu.be/e-8c2MOjbiY
kurdishquestion.com/index.php/kurdistan/north-kurdistan/turkish-state-knew-of-sarin-gas-delivered-to-al-nusra-from-turkey/1196-turkish-state-knew-of-sarin-gas-delivered-to-al-nusra-from-turkey.html
Turkey indicts 11 linked with Syria militants caught with sarin gas: youtube.com/watch?v=nQYCat55dc
rt.com/news/325825-sarin-gas-syria-turkey/
almasdarnews.com/article/turkish-lawmakers-ankara-tied-to-use-of-sarin-in-syria/
youtu.be/QvAMA8G-aTU
wnd.com/2013/08/video-shows-rebels-launching-gas-attack-in-syria/
military.com/video/operations-and-strategy/chemical-warfare/fsa-rebels-caught-with-sarin-gas/2434375691001
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-12-06/anti-fraud-experts-launch-news-accuracy-site-find-us-probably-blamed-wrong-side-for-syria-chemical-attack

un.org/disarmament/content/slideshow/Secretary_General_Report_of_CW_Investigation.pdf
archive.org/details/787424-secretary-general-report-of-cw-investigation
web.mit.edu/sts/Analysis of the UN Report on Syria CW.pdf
s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/1006045/possible-implications-of-bad-intelligence.pdf
globalresearch.ca/syria-un-mission-report-confirms-that-opposition-rebels-used-chemical-weapons-against-civilians-and-government-forces/5363139
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10039672/UN-accuses-Syrian-rebels-of-chemical-weapons-use.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2320223/UN-accuses-Syrian-rebels-carrying-sarin-gas-attacks-blamed-Assads-troops.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/6/syrian-rebels-used-sarin-nerve-gas-not-assads-regi/
ibtimes.co.uk/turkey-youtube-ban-full-transcript-leaked-syria-war-conversation-between-erdogan-officials-1442161
21stcenturywire.com/2014/01/20/mit-study-further-destroys-washingtons-syria-chemical-weapons-claim/
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-22424188
anfenglish.com/features/sarin-gas-delivered-to-al-nusra-from-turkey
todayszaman.com/national_chp-deputies-govt-rejects-probe-into-turkeys-role-in-syrian-chemical-attack_402180.html

I can't convert it to a small enough .webm, but these are legit pics.

The guy in whiteface gets "rescued" by AlQaida in white helmets. They freeze and the cameraman walks around until they say ACTION then the victim starts moaning and the terroris... I mean the AlQaida thugs... I mean the heroic white helmets carry him from the rubble.

And my PC fucks up as I am trying to make this post, take that as extra vetting, and say hi to Shareblue/C.I.A./Local Free and Accepted Masons lodge and Jesuit pedo club number whatever

bump