youtube.com/watch?v=wu854P7gzJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=HGcsfa-GyZk
youtube.com/watch?v=mijN_QpZuJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=5-ff_Rnv47k
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>theories
You dumb fucking muslim.

We already have 7 military bases on Mars.

Lel
Do you still believe the earth is flat OP?

Go uncuck your country first and then we can talk.

Fuck off, Taco Nigger.

yes, flat like iggy azalea's ass

We landed on the Moon. The 'Moon landing hoax' conspiracy theory is a FALSE conspiracy theory that exists ONLY to hide the TRUE conspiracy theory that we went to the Moon but found artificial objects there (or we knew that there were artificial objects on the Moon all along and went to the Moon simply to bring some of those artificial objects back to Earth). This is a common technique that intelligence agencies use to deceive the masses (I call that technique 'conspiracy misdirection'): They promote a conspiracy theory that they KNOW is FALSE and want you to think you're red-pilled by believing that false conspiracy theory is TRUE while using that false conspiracy theory to hide a TRUE conspiracy theory related to it that has even MORE far-reaching implications than the false conspiracy theory. For example, the 'Moon landing hoax' conspiracy theory is being used to hide the TRUE conspiracy theory that we went to the Moon and found artificial objects there (or we knew there were artificial objects there all along and went to the Moon simply to bring some of those artificial objects back to Earth). The official account of the Moon landing AND the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory are BOTH FALSE. NASA itself is covertly promoting the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory.

Source? According to John Lear, there are about 600 million people on Mars.

If you know about John Lear's views, you already know too much.

Freemasons have been faking the international space program for decades.

It's impossible to know too much.

Landing could be fake , there is really no way to say for sure. Both sound possible.
This can be applied to so many things and takes the whole thing to another level of mystery , I dont think anything good will come out of this kind of overthinking even if this is true.

Who the fuck would build a plant on top of a fucking ridge? Is mars infested with niggers.

Hoax

>I dont think anything good will come out of this kind of overthinking even if this is true.

No, it's true. You don't realise how insanely clever (((they))) are.

So what's the point of pushing the agenda? Are they secretly mining on moon?

It can be but this also means that the level of suppressed or unknown technology in the world is godlike. Those are not easy feats we need to be sci-fi movie level tech for those. Honestly if the merchant has access to that kind of shit we are fucked.

Yes, I believe they are mining Helium-3 on the Moon.

>muh moon landings hurrr murrica numba one
The moon landing would have been impossible since the crew couldn't have survived inside the Van Allen radiation belt.

So, where is the technological leap forward if they scavenged for alien tech?

They nuke the moon to hide some ufo shit in the 70's and now is radioactive and they can't go. I hear that somewhere, is one of my favorite tinfoil theories, and ofc fake

its fake because the moon is a light and non physical

They did as confirmed by the Soviets.

I see the Van Allen theoriy somewhere, you can look the radioactive lvs of each mission, the worst according to NASA is the guy that spent 2 years in space, after that the moon, but not that much, are like 200 hours each mission and get radiation like 6 months in space

We aren't fucked, but we have a long road ahead of us.

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity..... anything you can imagine, we already know how to do." - Ben Rich, Lockheed Martin

>hidden hand

The only reason the soviets "confirmed" it is because they had to. If they said the truth and called it a hoax, then the American would have denounced the Soviets for faking their missions to send Yuri Gagarin to space too, which was also fake.

Operation fishbowl

Bullshit, they have technology that lets them get through the Van Allen radiation belt unharmed.

>loonies : the thread

>micrometeorites
All space stories are just hogwash. We cannot deal with those guys and couldn't back then.

yes they did

Whats even the purpose of faking this? Soviets would have called our bluff years ago if it wasnt feasible. It seems like this is more a recent thing that should have been a huge deal at the time if it were true.

You are fucking retarded. It was the most televised propaganda event the world has ever seen, NASA still doctors photos they take of space if they contain weird objects because they don't want people thinking they're full of little alien pictures.

IT COULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED WITHOUT 3 STRONG,INDEPENDENT BLACK QUEENS

this is also conspiracy theory bullshit, do you even bother to research?

youtube.com/watch?v=lNiscigIgBc

>believing in (((NASA)))
This board is supposed to be red pilled, but I guess it isn't

For the sake of the discussion I'm gonna assume you believe this.

There are many variants of the conspiracy.

1) Moon landing etc happened but the footage was faked

2) Gagarin's flight and others were real but no deep space travel

3) Everything's fake.

With each being increasingly more impossible to pull off and keep in secret. In fact there was another theory that Gagarin wasn't first man in space. The real first was supposed to be some other dude who survived but for propaganda reasons Gagarin was more appealing. There were reasons to assume this because the Soviet space program was very secretive. But since then we know basically everything and people working on the project revealed all the information. We have the documents and we know exactly who flew when, who was expelled, who died etc. For this reason we know that Laika died very early into her fligh. Basically conspiracies are for people who know little but want to feel smart and like those who think outside of the box. Real knowledge verifies that.

Not even mad. Try harder. kek

Im a scientist myself , the things that this implies is too great to comprehend from my point of view. It changes everything if what they say is true I wouldnt be stuck on a conflict who gets to rule the world. I would just explore the universe the true purpose of humanity is unlocknig the mysteries of life and the universe not to fight amongst each other to see who gets to shit on who. If Jews had this technology why are they still trying to control us? It seems pointless. It just opens the way to whole another world of conspiracies , love it tho

You know all the floating castles and shit people think they see when pouring over photo artifacts?

Rafters and beams of a movie set.

>Im a scientist myself , the things that this implies is too great to comprehend from my point of view. It changes everything if what they say is true I wouldnt be stuck on a conflict who gets to rule the world. I would just explore the universe the true purpose of humanity is unlocknig the mysteries of life and the universe not to fight amongst each other to see who gets to shit on who.

I completely agree with you. Humanity's destiny is to expand out into the stars.

>If Jews had this technology why are they still trying to control us? It seems pointless. It just opens the way to whole another world of conspiracies , love it tho

I'm not sure if it's just 'Jews' per se who have access to this technology. There are two realities going on side by side in this world, the one that the masses think is real (what I call 'Movie Screen Earth') and the one that is actually real.

youtube.com/watch?v=QkaNqud_VxU

>I'm not sure if it's just 'Jews' per se who have access to this technology. There are two realities going on side by side in this world, the one that the masses think is real (what I call 'Movie Screen Earth') and the one that is actually real.

Is there some sources you can provide for this whole theory , would love to research

Nice channel. Seems better than that overrated vintage space.

When you freeze history and progress, u can make more money and get a good position over other human collectives, it is just the same power conflict mankind has always had.

True objective of life is not money, not happiness but archieving the status of what we know as "god"

youtube.com/watch?v=WVyu46eEAcw (watch all of the parts)

youtube.com/watch?v=WvNEVvHgOOY&t=3089s

youtube.com/watch?v=7-ZWzwNMsxQ

youtube.com/watch?v=nR-klTa1y54

youtube.com/watch?v=wu854P7gzJ4

youtube.com/watch?v=HGcsfa-GyZk

youtube.com/watch?v=mijN_QpZuJ0

youtube.com/watch?v=5-ff_Rnv47k

Don't let Jews take American achievements from us, they really did go to the moon.

well within 20 years they'll be saying black people did it, so it'll HAVE to be accepted. Better to just accept it now

Maybe but the footage is certainly fake. The reason people see crystalline structures specifically is because it's all latticework. It's absurdly transparent.

They just want a free ride. Same for flat earthers. They want scientists to fund them tickes to the Antarctic or to the low orbit.

The only photos taken from lunar orbit in which the apollo landing stages are clearly visible are the ones taken by amercan probes.

That means the soviets lacked the capability to call BS. The russians needed our help to do their own lunar missions, we need to end the myth of soviet competence.

prediction: (((someone))) will show a blurry photo taken by a nonamerican probe and claim that you can see apollo artifacts in the photo. Protip: you won't be able to without using Hoagland levels of imagination. The person who posts the photo is a shill. Watch him appear.

We have a board specifically for this.

There's nothing parnormal about this, friend.

Apollo was a political thing and our opinions on it are politically incorrect.

>niggers just want a free ride

Had no idea user

People here and on /x/ said that Apollo missions past 17 were cancelled because one mission that was never fully declassified was killed off by hostile life, some kind of moon spiders or something. c-can anyone confirm?