Michael Caine

hmmmm......

he says it'll all be ok in the end....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0NuTaQsMNaE
youtube.com/watch?v=g_sXd-28PXs&t=3s
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3411514/Michael-Caine-urges-Britain-leave-EU-UK-not-dictated-faceless-civil-servants-Brussels.html
youtube.com/watch?v=adxlG_IAYlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=50BiGmGhgWE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's right tho

>not about immigrants
So, virtue signalling?

>I--It--It was about freedom... N--Not immigrants... Please, don't call me racist...

fuck off pedro and keep your greasy hands off our rock

Zulu and The Quiet American. Shit he is such a good actor. Michael Caine is awesome.

Always knew Batman's butler was based.

He's married to an Indian woman. He clearly doesn't mind immigrants.

zulu zulu zulu.
top notch actor indeed
was going to list the same films and of cource
this

why are you in my thread you cuckold

immigrate somewhere else

Based Caine.

Giving those lefty muh-feels faggots a right caineing.

Based

>caring about a professional cockney

I've met black bitches I would fuck and Muslim women that appear like marriage material.

Doesn't mean I want my country crawling with them based on a couple of hotties.

/our guy/

>too ignorant to know of ANY OTHER reason to vote leave

Read => comprehend => post.

You skipped a step. Or two.

based.

Not reallly. Most of us we're pro-Brexit because of the immigrants.

Freedom from immigrants, yeah.

>Being butthurt by a corvette-class.

Gibraltar needs a safe space.

Despite what Sup Forums wishes and what leftists tell themselves, Brexit literally was not about immigration at all. The cuck train keeps right on a-rollin in Brittania

But aren't the UK going to have to take in more non-EU immigrants now?

good job ruining your country for the next couple of years

Zulu is an underrated masterpiece. Film totally wouldn't fly today.

good luck trying to sell your cars merkin

it's always a fucking kraut...

At least we'll still be around in a few years hans.

youtube.com/watch?v=0NuTaQsMNaE

user we all know that all our countries are ruined forever
mainly thanks to your predecessors and current leader

Wow, a celebrity that doesn't instantly disappoint me as soon as their personal views come out.

don't forget Harry Brown. it's like british Death Wish

Worry about your own place of inhabitance, Muhammad.

Better be down for a few years than have your nation and people destroyed.

This.

Freedom and sovereignty are more important

FUCKING TOP MOVIE!

>STARTS IT DOWNLOADING AGAIN

nice argument kiwi, u would suck cock the size of Didgeridoos to drive such a technical masterpiece

Brexit was about European immigrants, because "the evil Polish and Spanish workers are stealing muh job". Of course it isn't about Pakis immigrants, they can still move to UK and rape as many girls they want.

3rd liberation of krautland when?

>thinking the pakis aren't getting in through europe

sort your head out you moor cunt

you can ruin your country if its not yours anymore

*taps kraut forehead*

Based Alfred. He needs to sick Batman on the EU officials

He Kept fucking quite about it till now typical fucking celebrity wants the recognition He should have spoken up about it during the debates.

Are guy

>Asian

Just proof that the eternal Anglo will be btfo'd because they have poor threat analysis

Every celebrity from media that has even moderately right leanings keeps quiet.

They want to work.

Everybody knows it was to avoid the EU superstate becoming a reality.

Pakis are already in your country.

Relax paki, i'm sure he was joking.

well the germans are getting more and more right-wing and conservative despite what the media tells you... ofc there are still some hippies but fuck them too...

the CDU (merkels catholic party) need to wake the fuck up and act more in the interests of the people instead of giving free wellfare...

but leaving the EU isnt the answer for current problems especially if you want to be competitive against india,china,us in the future

Love you Alfred

NO HERR CUNTWIG, YOU GUYS LOST YOUR GENTLEMENLY BALLS AFTER THE BARON. THESE DAYS YOU ARE JUST A SECOND RATE RAPE-HAREM COUNTRY.

LET ME REMIND YOU OF WHEN YOUR PEOPLE USED TO KNOW WHAT HONOUR WAS...

youtube.com/watch?v=g_sXd-28PXs&t=3s

No retard. Virtue signaling would be voting against Brexit and talking about it. He's speaking out to show that Brexit is a good thing because MSM has to report what he said because he's a celebrity and you know how fucked western culture is with that shit. Globalists use the "anti immigration/racist" as a counter to Brexit so

SENSIBLECHUCKLE.MPEG

Brexit was anti-polish and pro-muslim

HE PICKS UP USELESS PAPER AND HE PUTS IT IN MY POCKET
IM TRYING VERY HARD TO KEEP MY FINGERS CLEAN
I CANT REMEMBER TELL ME WHATS HIS NAME

All those women should be bleached by now

They are in your country ffs, they all should be pregnant and they will be in your side

If you despise them, they will be against you

Basically this.

It was more the media trying to keep it quiet.
Most conservatives are by the very definition less outspoken. Especially celebrities who are surrounded and rely on the very liberal institution to survive or at least to continue sucking the tit.

There are quite a few mentions of him saying he would vote to leave prior to the referendum vote, he just wasn't shouting it from every rooftop.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3411514/Michael-Caine-urges-Britain-leave-EU-UK-not-dictated-faceless-civil-servants-Brussels.html

(yes I know its daily mail, there are other articles, that was the first on google.)

>implying you would'nt have...

Nice Madness tune, m8

no disrespect but this is a global phenomen because everyone thinks they are soo special nowadays and can do and achieve the fuck they want.
just look at young parents how they treat their kids... everyone of those fuckers think they own the world...
but u can see it everywhere not only in germany

>The size... Of a tanger-EEN

My Cocaine? (You just read Michael Caine in a shitty British accent.)

I fucking love Michael Caine. A true Englishman through and through.

This is an Anglosphere only thread. No spics allowed.

fucking Sup Forums

YOU ARE SO FAGGED UP YOU ARE EVEN APOLOGISING TO A GUY WHO JUST CALLED YOU A CUNT WIG AND REMINDED YOU THAT YOU ARE LETTING YOUR WOMEN AND CHILDREN BE RAPED BY PEOPLE WHO LAUGH AT YOU WHILE YOU GIVE THEM FREE HOMES AND MONEY TO MAKE UP FOR KILLING SOME JEWS 60 ODD YEARS AGO, ...

>... AND THE PEOPLE WHO YOU GIVE FREE HOMES AND MONEY TO WANT NOTHING MORE THAN TO KILL EVERY JEW IN EUROPE.

... HOW'S THEM BALLS FEELING HANS?

ALSO POINT TAKEN, CHRISTENDOM NEEDS TO FUCK THE ISLAMIC HORDES BACK TO THEIR SHARIA SHITHOLES...

>DID YOU WEAR A PUSSY HAT HANS, WHEN MERKLE SENT YOUR CHILDREN TO THE SHARIA RAPE CAMP?

Admittedly we have a few moods over here. Which still isn't as bad as your country because you're all fucking moors you spic fucks

Brave man. He's gonna get shit for this in Hollyjew

HANS, YOU DUMB CUNTS NEED TO DO SOME OF THIS SHIT STAT...

youtube.com/watch?v=adxlG_IAYlQ

>Admittedly we have a few moods over here.
TOP KEK

Pure British humour.

Wish I could still shitpost on there from my regular IP.

Irony: The Post

>virtue signaling
What literally everyone who voted "stay" was doing. They didn't even care about the issues, they just wanted social media points.

The self-preservation society

THIS IS WHAT ISLAM WANTS TO DESTROY

>WE NEED TO PROTECT THIS SHIT

youtube.com/watch?v=50BiGmGhgWE

Michael Caine can fuck off with his wog wife for all I care.

Based.

Nice that you can have some outspoken actors on it. If I'm not mistaken, John Cleese is also pro-Brexit and Rowan Atkinson had that one video where he appeared to be more right-wing. Not sure what Hugh Laurie thinks. I mean, those are all your biggest international actors. All we got it Clint Eastwood being pro-Trump and the rest are relentlessly liberal.

Haven't bothered with movies in years. Is this one really worth the time it takes to watch it?

He has to say it's not because of immigrants. Doesn't mean he actually feels that way.

Reminder that actors are literally paid liars

ACTUALLY QUITE A GOOD MOVIE. MAKES THE KNIGHTS TEMPLAR OUT TO BE A BUNCH OF CUNTS THOUGH, WHICH IS BALLS. WORTH A DOWNLOAD.

>It was about freedom, not immigrants
>"wow what a racist"
>actively ignoring the fact the EU is now pushing for homogenization, has allowed people into the EU that other countires don't want to accept and is claiming it can force migrants onto countries that don't want them becuacse it's the EU
>is threatening to try and "break up the US" if it keeps saying the EU is retarded

I mean, I love when my German slut gives me money to waste on my shitty, ineffective farms but holy shit people can't actually think the EU as a system works and is (((totally free)))

>I've met black bitches I would fuck and Muslim women that appear like marriage material.

degenerate

>They was the size of tangerines they was

>good job ruining your country for the next couple of years
He says and meanwhile they are trying to privatise our fucking roads.

holy fuck my sides

>AH VOWED BREKFEST. IT WUHSA BOW TANGERINES THE SIZE UFFAH CHILDS HEAD

Moor pls.

He has to protect his career, remember what happened to Gary Oldman?

He also said he'd rather be a poor master than a rich slave. He was right.

No. You'll import more Pakis and Indians instead of white Poles and other East Europeans. Good luck!

Ivory tower, etc.

kek, I came here for this

It was about a tangerine the size of a child, not immigrants.

Sup Forums will never get it.