They're sick of you fancy white people

They're sick of you fancy white people Sup Forums what do?

CAROLINE COUNTY, Va. – New Jersey officers arrested a suspect in a malicious wounding case at a Virginia gas station that left one man bloodied, and his boat and Porsche damaged.

fox8.com/2017/04/06/woman-arrested-in-sick-of-fancy-white-people-hammer-attack-at-virginia-gas-station/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o1tj2zJ2Wvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

should have had a gun

"White male shoots unarmed Black woman" (she dropped hammer)

If you're in an area with even one black person and you're not armed, then that's on you. You should treat any encounter with these people the same as you would a war zone.

"woman"

Never relax

So will she be charged with a hate crime? We all know if a white woman attacked a black man with a hammer it would be hate crime. Especially with the racial comment. I'm willing to bet that she will never be charged with hate crime for this.

maybe she had every good reason to beat up some random man and also damage his boat and porsche??

ever think about that?

Her comments brought race into it. With that comment she has basically admitted that race was her motive.

I work right near Caroline County. That's funny

Of course she wont, its free reign for blacks to kill white people in Jewmerica.

This! Haven't you goyim heard about a little thing called the crusades??? You've really got it coming to you

It's just scars but in return he is eternally redpilled.

Motives shouldn't really matter that much outside of researching the case. A man was assaulted with a hammer and his property was damaged. Outside of the initiation of force, the use of force is extremely hard to justify.

But honestly, I hope she gets torn to shreds in court. Shit needs to stop.

how do I stop showboating

Motive is the only thing that matters when determining if a scenario like this is a hate crime or not. Hate crimes are a retarded concept and shouldn't exist. A crime is a crime regardless of motive. I just want it to work both ways even though the concept is stupid to begin with. Only thing worse than a stupid law is a stupid law that is incorrectly enforced.

I actually been to that gas station from time to time!

>t. Fredericksburg

Funny how blacks invented the slang word "haters" when they are the biggest haters on the planet.

Inferiority complex of the highest order. Does not matter how many white people treat them as equals if they themselves deep down don't think they are equal.

This needs to be blown up everywhere
If she doesnt get charged with a hate crime not even CNN or MSM can somehow stop the outrage the general public should be feeling

Not if, when. There is a huge double standard when it comes to application of hate crime laws.

Stop at the 98 exit. That one has good chicken and BBQ for a gas station

that dude look woke af now

Not to mention that in many incidents after a nog chimps out and harms white people they claim that "dey sed sumtin racciss" as though that is justifaction for assault or murder. Then a thousand SJWs chime in claiming that the victim got what they deserved because a pavement ape claimed they said a slur.

youtube.com/watch?v=o1tj2zJ2Wvg

justification*

The victim was a white guilt liberal

>Next up on CNN, Did a Porsche driving, boat towing white man say the n-word? He says no, but the woman who smacked him with a hammer says yes. Was it a case of righteous rage, or a case of misunderstood gestures? We'll discuss that and more when we talk to the woman that many are calling a HERO, tonight at 7pm.