>2017
>Still using the cleanly jew
I haven't showered in a month, and I feel just fine.

Honestly, I get keeping up personal hygiene for the sake of other people around you, but yeah, I can go literally months without showering and be fine.

Dirt doesn't bother me in the slightest, I work at a restaurant and will sometimes literally eat stuff off of the ground just to see the shock value of my co-workers, I then follow it up with a question "think I'm gonna die?"

I also avoid anti-bacterial soap as I think it erodes the immune system.

Take a shower, user. Use herbal shit too, especially sage.

For ants

>sage with pic
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's literally how some Africans go blind user, they don't know how to wash themselves.

you're the blind one. this meme that humans need to incessantly wash themselves everyday is retarded.

History always point out "the bad, racist, killing vikings/viking-era people" as dirty people, when actually we had an whole day for the occasion, Lördag/Saturday means to bathe (löga, ancient germanic laugō, waterfall).

it works, it's not 2008

You must have a poor sense of smell. After 2 days without a shower people start to smell funky without a cologne or perfume and deodorant applied, and even then most colognes stink and are applied too liberally.

in the 90's there was a push to keep normies from taking baths and instead take showers, now ((they)) are trying to get us to shower less or not at all, so ((they)) can keep all the fresh water to ((them))selves

I can get behind the idea of jumping in a river every night to wash off sweat or what have you, but to douse yourself in chemicals everyday is undoubtedly harmful to the immune system.

wash your ass

What restaurant

This only tells me you don't work out.

I don't like having layer of encrusted salt on my skin.

Just get a chlorine filter for your shower.

sage
take a shower user, everyone around you thinks you reek like shit, they are just too nice to say anything.

>Americans

Well, he's right that the soap jews pushed their agenda in the 20's.

Before that point hardly anyone bathed everyday. Problem is once everyone did start bathing everyday everyone else who didn't started to smell like shit.

You should bath everyday, but I'd wash your hair every other day probably.

It's in Huntington Beach, CA.

It's not a chain, it's inside a hotel.

Jesus Christ, wtf is happening in that pic? An exorcism?

If it's just straight up soap, no you're fine.

The only thing that fucks the immune system is washing kid's toys in bleach and using hand sanitizer for everything.

Dirty hippie

not washing oneself is a sign of sociopathy in certain cases.

it's all a conspiracy mang

it's to slowly prepair us for the eventual fresh water rationing of the future under the guise of global warming, lawn care has taken a backseat to in home care, the wash less narritive, news pumping out water problems to reinforce the narritive.

Washing yourself every other day is the way to go or once every three days if you haven't done any physical activity.

>dirty
arguable
>hippie
no

Idk man I just find it weird, I guess with suburbia and lack of contact with natural resources it makes sense, I just find this concept of over sanitization unnatural

crossfit :)