All I want to do in life is be a part of the British Empire and die for the British Empire

All I want to do in life is be a part of the British Empire and die for the British Empire.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y8JOEmtlgaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=y8JOEmtlgaE

so do I.

nah m8 fuck the british empire

want to go again

Kek

In the end it was a stalemate. While you lost TWO of THREE wars with afghanistan. Pathetic.

I know how you feel

stalemate
our goal was to have trade power in the Black sea, we captured Sevastopol and won the war

nah

I'm pretty sure she's in Saudi Arabia in that picture, how is that funny

I get these feels often

nice rebuttal

my Great Great Granddad fought in this war, pic is him

I came here to shitpost, what did you expect?

It's great to know such distant ancestors, wish i had knowledge past 1880s.

it's the oldest family picture I have, my Grandparents collected all our family photo's and stuff and now I have the photo book

The new British Empire will have minarets. Become a construction worker and help make it happen.

If you want to DIE for it, then KILL for it instead, larpershit. They go together you know.

I don't even have names or photos of great grandparents except for one on mothers' dad side. Sucks to have family torn apart by a civil war, half family fled to japan, quarter died, quarter survived past WWII. Moreover, most of our property was also lost by 1923. Would wish to know more about dad, but this drunk freak left us when i was 2. Fucking nigger.

>Sucks to have family torn apart by a civil war, half family fled to japan, quarter died, quarter survived past WWII. Moreover, most of our property was also lost by 1923.
that sucks, collect what you can, ask your family members for picture or information and make a book of your own

>but this drunk freak left us when i was 2
my alcoholic dad left when I was 13, luckily he left the book though

Average russian family

Mother's parents are absolutely careless about their history and never apparently even took any intrest in laying it down or at least telling it properly to their offspring. Shame on them, but I think they have some pics, you've given me a proper reason to visit them, lad.

And even thought father left us early, his parents didn't - i do really respect these people, extremely hardworking, to the point when grandpa died of overwork when I was 7. Glad i could learn from them that their grandparents came to Vladivostok in 1840s as first wave settlers from somewhere around Kaluga or so, i think they were cossacks or other kind of military. I, sadly, have no contact with this branch of my family except for the still living grandmother. Poor old woman still lives off her pension and even manages to help us financially (we're lower middle class i think, kinda struggling with money after recent events).

Such is life in Russia.

it's very forfilling to collect family history
good luck with your endeavours

thanks a lot lad, this is mutual