Trump is a liar and an utter failure we should have backed another candidate

Trump is a liar and an utter failure we should have backed another candidate.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>australia
>we

larp harder

He's broken all his campaign promises but /r/the d still sucks his dick.

Sage

>Melania: We are all one race the human race!
>r/t_d: :)

Welcome, new friend. Please read the rules section for a description of what "sage" does. It's not what you obviously think it does.

I can't believe I fucking voted for this asshole. This country is doomed.

Fuck off Ivan.

>>>>>r/Kremlin

Why did you vote for him?

THIS

DO NOT REPLY

I think Trump is still the best candidate of the bunch, but yes his immigration policies should be enforced with an iron fist. If we go to war in Syria that's the last straw for me.

>backing any candidate in this kike run society

You have NO say. You are owned, you have OWNERS

Sage.

Is this where all the shills and idiotic rhetoric is coming from?
Or is this twitter account just another parrot?

Cringe

>Redditors don't know how to sage so you have to spoonfeed them

Sad! Lurk more normies

>shill image
>divide and conquer rhetoric

Yup its a shill thread
Sage

Gorsuch makes everything he does wrong from now on OK. He could go full Arnold as long as he keeps the good SCOTUS nominees coming.

Oh good another shareblue thread.

Bring back the horsefuckers.

>not knowing what American Renaissance is

downboated

see

Kremlin shills never give up

Because I thought he wasn't going to start another pointless neocon war for the kikes.

Blorphf is finished. We can't let him have the atomic passwords.

>1 post by this ID
Good job

He's tried to do those things, but (((people))) keep blocking his bills.

>we should have backed another candidate
Cruz is looking much better now.

>muh rushhan shills

The funny thing is ShariaBlue doesn't even try to hide that they're supporting neo-con Trump anymore, they haven't changed their narratives at all when they were going against him.

Can you disprove a single point

Shills have resorted to calling true pollers redditors now

sad

sage this bullshit

>inb4 im le redditos EXDEE

GO FUCK YOURSELVES DUMBFAGS

Obama broke all of his and yet everyone still sucks his dick.

I love these posts.

While Sup Forums was furiously masturbating to what kind of president they thought Drumpf might be, because Sup Forums consists of some of the biggest unwitting cucks on the planet, I shook my head and posted warnings that you were being taken for a ride. I knew then that I was correct, but of course I was only met with blind, almost religious fervor for the man.

See the results of your gullibility and lament, Sup Forums. This is partly your fault.

Based 'Pedes Report In! *hold back the night plays in the background* You seem to have a misconception about us at /r/t_d, well let me tell you something you antisocial-asshole-jerk-possible-shill. We produce the sickest original content, we book Ask Me Anything Sessions with the most elite of the pro-Trump personalities (think Bill Mitchell, yeah that's right *airhorn sound effect*), we have half of the Reddit community (and ALL of the Reddit leadership ;o;!) trembling in fear at our digital might, and essentially we were the deciding factor in memeing the "God Emperor" into the White House.

And the best part? The part that drives you misguided skinheads insane just like it drives the loony SJW Tumblr crowd insane? Is that we do all of this WITHOUT the hate that you guys (two sides of the same coin, really) deal in. THAT is why we are WINNING, THAT is why we are the new Counter Culture, because it really, truly doesn't matter if you're a Jew, Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Mexican, White, Heck, even a Papua New Guinean. As long as you understand the need for true conservative principles, free market economics, civil rights, and an honest desire to Make America Great Again then I'm proud to call you my brother (or sister!) of arms!

Is this some kind of queer pasta?

>Syria

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

Stupid french pig, I'm happy kebabs ran over french children and killed them. A dead European is a good European

I would say cucking on the wall and immigration would be the last straw. I will not support war with Syria but I won't help those antifaggots either.

>Trump is a liar and an utter failure we should have backed another candidate.
who?

>another candidate

...What other choice was there?

>Trumpfags admit they are just Obamabots 2.0

>...What other choice was there?

The non-ZOG choice for president

Hes picked jews for his cabinet and his son in law is a jew. Trump = pro Jewry.

which is...?

I say we nuke straya

This

Why is the Democrat wearing red and the Republican wearing blue?

Georgr Lincoln Rockwell has been dead for decades

B-Bernie?

Duh.

You aren't really the person who needs to hear this, being British and all, but our political system doesn't allow for the most honest and altruistic politicians to rise to the top. It happened only once recently, and Sup Forums thinks he's a retarded monkey.

The fact is that we need to reject the candidates we're presented with and scream at the top of our lungs for people WE choose, or we'll always be fed pieces of shit that are only out for themselves. Trump doesn't give a fuck about America, except to protect his interests. People shit on third parties all the time, but then they complain that the person they voted for is crooked.

No, there weren't good candidates this time around. Hillary would've been a bad choice, too, and we all allowed it to happen to us again. We rejected everything out of the ordinary and elected the very turd who claimed to be that. I didn't, but America did. Well, America didn't, but the electoral college did.

Change will never happen. Americans are led by the hand through politics and we even pick sides and defend them vehemently, despite the fact that we don't even know what's really happening. Most people just vote republican or democrat without even a consideration for the other side because they have deep-seated prejudices that they treat like religion. Jesus Christ himself could run for office, but if the opposition has more money, Jesus would be voted out by the very people who claim to love him.

Sup Forums surprised me this year. I don't know why; I know what to expect - decisions based upon skin color and religion are the only ones Sup Forumssters make. Then, they defend them. I just wasn't ready for Sup Forums to turn into a board of screaming lunatics who charge headfirst into disappointment and deceit with war cries on their breath to reinforce their unwitting terrible decision.

Would've been a far better choice.

Go back to plebbit you fucking faggot.

wow i'm glad you're free thinking

OP is a faggot and we should have commented on another thread