Polacks unironically think they are white

>polacks unironically think they are white

lmao

>falling for the divide and conquer jew
kys

>white
not a race

Why would anyone, or a jew, would try to divide and conquer some obese, pathetic, literal subhumans regardless of their race, manlet imageboard dwellers?

I fucking hate Poles. I've never met such a mean spirited, surly, unjustifiably arrogant breed of people in my life. Even niggers are a step above them. Seriously, fuck Poles. There needs to be a Pole genocide.

>being a diaspora

kys

It's a shame, there's niggers here that does better work than the Polacks. Every FUCKING week i have to get angry at the Pol's that does the panel-beating for me, they are FUCKING USELESS, they can't do the simplest fucking task right

>roach calling other nationalities (which happen to be a lot "whiter" than (((his)))) subhuman
ok

From what I've seen on HWNDU Sup Forums is the most diverse board. You got your typically Jackie chan Asian, an oil prince that looks like Jesus, angry Italians, blacks, and some whites. We are truly white nationalist.

Turks enslaved every kind of race since 1071
Yet i don't claim to be masterrace because my iq is over 50 and i have a life unlike you, Hans.

There's also hispanics as well

Nobody cares about HWNDU, and those kids were in no way representative of Sup Forums. fuck off back to readit

>not only hiring Swedes
Traitor.

You're IQ is 90 and if you didn't have any European genes it would be a lot lower.

I am Tatar.

It would be higher.
Asian roots.

Yeah youre right. They divide and conquer the literal rats that you fucking persian and ottoman shitskins are. Youre so fucking stupid you let the jews move you out of your homeland so they can spread and grow. Jews will be laughing on the graves of your sons. You act all righteous as your entire race is literally in the begining stages of being wiped from history and rewritten as pathetic feeble worms.

>You act all righteous as your entire race is literally in the begining stages of being wiped from history and rewritten as pathetic feeble worms.

You've described exactly what is happening to white people. Arabs might be next on the list after us, but we've clearly been targeted for extinction first.

I think theyre pretty white desu

I thought Poles were a meme people, like Ukrainians and Estonians. They've been invaded and raped so many times they're no longer distinct like mixing all your fingerpaint together and it turns a dull brown.

You're Romanian the fuck can you know about whiteness? Lmao might as well care about what americans have to say.