Lady studied 4 Chan for 20 years

Read this article

chicagotribune.com/bluesky/technology/ct-shia-labeouf-Sup Forums-wp-bsi-20170403-story.html

The gem in it this lady Whitney Phillips has been studying Sup Forums for 20 years applying liberal studies to fight online trolling. How does this make you feel user this lady makes a huge salary and great benefits just observing you.

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/bluesky/technology/ct-shia-labeouf-Sup
allchans.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Didn't Sup Forums start in 2003?

Have fun finding a job when Trump makes 4chin illegal.

The best way to get (You)s is to purposely post false information in the OP.

She deserves a lynching

By (((Avi Selk)))

Stopped reading right there.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She looks like Margo Kaplan

>How does this make you feel user this lady makes a huge salary and great benefits just observing you.
Well, Whitney, it makes me feel vindicated on several points:
>leftist """academics""" are a massive boondoggle and utter fraud
>women are immune to redpilling, thus proving that they have no business in male pursuits like scholarship
>we must live rent free, burning holes in your sad leftist brain
>YOURE STILL HERE FOREVER, ENJOY YOUR CANCER
;^)

>Sup Forums
>20 years
Makes you think

fpbp

>implying it isn't just some bitch lying about her resume.

study this *pull out penis*

haha tiny penis

keke

fucking kek

>i started coming on Sup Forums when it was 5 years old
>now it's nearly 14 years old
>i've been on this place for nearly 10 years

Should I just kill myself at this point?

kek I've definitely called her a faggot at some point

i hope people fall for your bait

So who decides what's trolling and what's a legitimate expression of your opinion?

Last I checked, defacing a political poster is a legitimate way to express your opinion.
I don't see how switching Shia's flag with a MAGA hat is any different from that.

>Sup Forums
>20 years
>420
What did she mean by this?

What a waste of a life.

>Lady studied 4 Chan for 20 years
>Read this article

>chicagotribune.com/bluesky/technology/ct-shia-labeouf-Sup Forums-wp-bsi-20170403-story.html

>The gem in it this lady Whitney Phillips has been studying Sup Forums for 20 years applying liberal studies to fight online trolling. How does this make you feel user this lady makes a huge salary and great benefits just observing you.

I just read your article. Look, things aren't so solid with my gf rn.... I think we should meet for coffee. I don't think our differences will be such an obstruction to our love. Hold me.

That's nothing, I've most likely told her to look at muh benis multiple times. XDDD

You are like a little babby, try 2004

I wonder how many times she got asked for tits

>a woman
/soc/ wasn't even around before 2011.

>These are not convincing defenses to Whitney Phillips, a researcher who has spent a decade studying Sup Forums.
>decade
where do you people get 20 years from or am i the first person to actually check out the article?

I should add for everyone who doesn't get it that a decade is 10 years.

if she is studying us,it means we can reach her.
lets ""convince"" her to become redpilled

>studied Sup Forums for 20 years

but can she triforce?

>Whitney Phillips, a researcher who has spent a decade studying Sup Forums

brb going to get a phd in Sup Forums

Newfag, lurk moar

I wonder if she visits /d/?

Sup Forums isn't even 20 years old.

2003 was 23 years ago

>studied Sup Forums for 20 years
not possible, she'd be more corrupted than any 2 of us combined

>That smug look
>"a researcher says that these are not convincing defenses"
>"a researcher"
>Libs are that retarded that if some "researcher" says something they auto believe it full stop, they really do not think for themselves

Honestly I want to knock this bitch the fuck out and kill her, I hate women like that they really deserve to die. Any libs who are into this bullshit too needs to go. The RWDS was irony for me but with how these people act, they are insufferable and would kill us first if they could. We need RWDS ASAP

>britbong education

>20 years

Fuck I've been here for 22

It's a meme you dip

OP was obviously baiting. Everyone should know that Sup Forums hasn't even been around for 20 years

Shut up.

It was a bit bait on my part but she did actually study Sup Forums for a decade.

>Sup Forums
>20 years
only new fags in this thread except for this guy

27 actually

you forgot to calculate the leap years

I have been trolling Mirc for over 20 years

How about using archive.org you retard.

>huge salary
>liberal arts
i dont know what to tell you user

>The gem in it this lady Whitney Phillips has been studying Sup Forums for 20 years applying liberal studies to fight online trolling.

All jokes aside, you can't beat facts with liberal bullshit when you have an anonymous, faceless debate that is unmoderated and not mommied-over with a lib moderator. That's why this forum is right wing.

Did she show her tits?

2003 Sup Forums started.

There was more than 4 Chan, by the way.

And still are

allchans.org

Hahahahahahaha "british intellectualism:

>GamerGate misogyny

Dropped

lol name fags need to go

Pretty sure she hates niggers by now.

*Unzips penis*

She don't have a microscope.

oh look, a woman lying in order to make herself appear more intelligent than she really is. what a surprise.

moot is spinning in his grave.

With what, a microscope?

Give me a break. I bet she didn't even visit /o/ or /po/.

Sage namefag. Wow how new are you. You blathering retard. Sounds like you should of been a blowjob

Whitney I have been stalking you for years. Come home, Whitney.

No wonder you dumb limeys are middle of the pack on test scores

>In the campaign against LaBeouf, Phillips saw many of the same elements that drove the Gamergate attacks on women a couple of years ago, or "swatting," a potentially lethal prank in which police are tricked into raiding an innocent target's house.

Has a single female ever been swatted in history?

No.

Whitney is a moron.

She's definitely not a moron. She's a professional con artist raking in a lot of $$$.

Show us your tits.

That is actually a relatively objective article. A little cucky, but she told the other side of the story with uncle chang.

Did she publish anything? digits are the number of times she mentions toxic masculinity.

Shes a mod on 420chans jenkem board

>you forgot to calculate the leaf years
fify

>tfw been on Sup Forums since 07

I'm never leaving am I?

>Should I just kill myself at this point?

doitfaggot.exe

surely there must be some tits out there ...

>the first person to actually check out the article
>clicking the clickbait
You should drown yourself.

As should the people who actually participate in this slide thread without saging.

>Implying any study would be allowed to be so racist to show african americans having low test scores.

>she's making more money than you, aren't you angry?!?
Kike trick detected. Fuck off OP.

she needs to post her nudes, very least her titties. She owes us.

How is it bait?

I think it was 2008 I started coming here. Might have been '07 but let's say '08.

That's 9 years. Next year it will be 10 years.

Damn. Do you have a job and a functioning life user? Or are you a NEET like most of us?

I used to have a job, now I'm NEET.

Maybe my life would be better with Sup Forums, but I don't think Sup Forums is to blame - if it didn't exist then I probably would have found some other website to waste my time on. Maybe. Who knows.

>le i am such an oldfag guise xdxd

Rude

I guess the question is if you really "make" a huge salary when you get paid for something that has no worth in the world.

could she be Sup Forumss janitor???

36 desu, you forgot to factor in the mayan calendar adjustments

>Sup Forums is the magmatic underworld of the internet: an anonymous forum whose millions of users gave the world the delights of Rickrolling, the misogyny of Gamergate and the corruption of Pepe the Frog.
>the corruption of Pepe the Frog
wat

>I think it was 2008 I started coming here. Might have been '07 but let's say '08.
I would say that it's because you are blogging.

But then I remembered that we have fucking 2017, so emoticons, blogging and other normie shit are now okay on this site.

>Not that there's anything ambiguous about a man shouting "Hitler did nothing wrong"
but there is. what a stupid bitch

Some faggot leftist created Pepe, we liberated the meme.

The ethnographer will never understand the culture he studies in the same way a member does. Even after decades of research the simplest of things can be misunderstood. Although if I were to make an educated guess I doubt she has done any qualitative research. Its probably all quantitative number crunching, which means she understands understands nothing. The numbers never tell the whole story

Sup Forums was always around.

Hahaha. This.

This is a fucking slide thread faggots

Everything is a slide thread to you, stupid cunt.

What did she mean by this?

1999, but was renamed to Sup Forums in 2003.

>doesn't use the Oxford comma

dropped

>Huge salary

Nope.jpg

Pakistani education everyone. 2003 was 33 years ago.