Who do you think released the (((gas)))?

youtube.com/watch?v=VXIJlyxCQyE&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
almasdarnews.com/article/isis-reportedly-fighting-alongside-the-free-syrian-army-and-al-qaeda-in-al-zabadani/
rt.com/news/325825-sarin-gas-syria-turkey/
almasdarnews.com/article/2000-radical-rebels-defect-isis-following-intra-rebel-deal/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_United_States_Air_Force_nuclear_weapons_incident
twitter.com/AnonBabble

McCain

He who smelt it dealt it

He who smelt it dealt it.

But whoever denied it, supplied it

I believe the rebels

Adolphsa Hitlersanam

that rural retard needs a haircut

But whoever deduced it, produced it.

Why can't a single politician just stand up and say "I don't care what happens there. Its not our problem. That isn't our country. It isn't our people. Lets focus on what we can do to make life better here." These fucking scumbags want to spend American lives in order to save one little girl reading off of cue cards.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

When Trump is agreeing to and listening to CNN you know something smells fishy.

Dunno, but I'll buy that man a beer.

this bitch is driving me in a furious rage

Gassad

Syrian Observatory for Human Right says Assad did it, so it's nearly certain that a rebel group did it

Isn't the free syrian army basically ISIS?

Reelection. Hell, even this guy won't say it even when he admits his constituency wants nothing more than him giving the exact response you wrote.

Has any serious professional come in and examine tissue samples? The rebels don't have the facilities to refine sarin gas like the military can. We need to know if these samples contain tributylamine or any other corrosion inhibitors. If it does, we'll know this isn't some small time operation. The military includes these additives to enhance the shelf life of the sarin and prohibit corrosion to the containers and weapon launchers.

at this point it is

almasdarnews.com/article/isis-reportedly-fighting-alongside-the-free-syrian-army-and-al-qaeda-in-al-zabadani/

Rebels or any faction supporting them.

For Assad it would make no sense. The gain was minimal (a few irrelevant insurgents that could have been killed off with a conventional bomb, too) but the damage was pretty major. Doesn't even matter if it turns out that it wasn't him, by then the media will have shilled it so hard that everyone immediately associates the attack with him anyway.

Didn't we see this exact same news story in libya?

And it turned out it was Al-Quaeda, or something?

Maybe it was the rebels who apparently got from extremists in Libya, who Russia has close ties with, through channels in Turkey, who has been cooperating more and more with Russia against the US, that managed to get their hands on it. Maybe it was through Iran(who Russia has close ties with. Or maybe it was the chemical weapons that just by sheer coincidence were already there.

Or maybe, just maybe, Assad was actually behind it.

No one. There was no gas. They were crisis actors in a carefully staged false flag operation.

It doesn't matter even if it was Assad, which it wasn't. Enough fucking foreign wars.

>No one. There was no gas. They were crisis actors in a carefully staged false flag operation.

sounds about right.

McCain actually annoyed me way more.

ATTENTION

This is a russian propaganda thread. There is no question that assad was responsible for these attacks.

Look how fast Sup Forums turns on trump. Is there any question Sup Forums is nothing more then payed shills pushing pro assad pro russia propaganda?

Think about it. Alo the assange generals. All the wiki leaks filth. The trump generals. The ninstop assad generals.

And now trump calls out assad and the ENTIRE board does a 180 and smears trump.

THESE ARE SHILLS AT WORK WAKE UP

Sage this thread.
Report thread.
Filter op
Demand hiroshima ban these proxys they use
Hide thread.
Email your local representative

There is no question some large scale shilling is underway.

Who the fuck supports assad when he is very open about his hate for western societies. This is ridiculous. It stops now. Report report report.

This thread has been debunked and exposed.

Now watch me get called a shill for standing up for WESTERN values and denouncing those who would want to take away our way of life. Watch.

Russia is better at Western values than the West. It would be better if Putin could be president of the US.

>b-but I played a video with the girl, how can you not agree with me?
that congressman is pretty great desu

If you support western values and don't want to help people who denounce western values why do you want to topple assad (help IS)

I would have hammered the point down more regarding our intervention in Iraq and Libya making the quality of life for children (and people at large) far worse with the idea of getting proper schooling far less achievable. Turning that question around on her would have been a nice play perhaps, though she likely would have snaked her way out of it.

Secondly, it objectively does Assad zero favors to commit said atrocity. These people are so blindly in opposition to anything not officially sanctioned by "US officials" that they refuse to step away from the politics and look at the evidence.

That was dirty shit she tried to pull. This proves just how much this is just one big scheme to get us in war.

rt.com/news/325825-sarin-gas-syria-turkey/

this article from 2015 says that the rebels have access to chemical weapons

>Has any serious professional come in and examine tissue samples?

No, and that will never happen. It's not in their interest to figure out what actually happened.
Right now they have full control over the narrative, they can just claim that it was Assad using Sarin gas and nothing is stopping from doing though. Getting an unlikely confirmation that this was indeed what happened is not worth risking an investigation that might come to the conclusion that there never was any gas attack to begin with.

>muh Russian shills
Nice try shareblue, I'm not falling for your propaganda

one argument i was given concerning that is that revolutions take hundreds of years to come to normal, therefore its fine

I'm sure this article would be ignored because

>rt

Yeah, everything she did was unprofessional as fuck, but then again, it's CNN so what would you expect. Even the fucking Sun has more journalistic integrity than them.

What has assad done that effectively stopped the islamic state? Because they have only GROWN. His country is in shambles in the midst of a civio war.

You are gonna sit there and say assad has done anything to combat ISIS. Laughable.

He could crush thek if he wanted. Nope. They are a political tool. He needs them to keep his power because retards like you spew this nonsense

Putin and assad are playing fools like you. They are playing 5D chess.

>There is no question that assad was responsible for these attacks

Where is 3rd party investigation that says that?

Also, KYS.

he didnt give up his country, you fucking cunt

>Because they have only GROWN.

Fucking kek

Turkey

You're being played. Him and his allies openly discuss there hate for the western world and you decide to side with them.

They got you real good. There is no hope for you. Bend over and take that russian dick.

>3rd party investigation

What fucking 3rd party do you think /sg/ and Russian shills will believe?

The UN?
>ran by kikes

Some NGO from Norway?
>ran by kikes

A fucking team from Uganda with no connections to jews whatsoever?
>ran by inept niggers

Fucking Syrian army themselves?
>separatist faction

Fucking RUSSIA?
>Liberashkas

I'm genuinely curious what would count as a believable investigation for Assad/Putin shills. I don't think one exists.

>Trump say it's obama's fault
dodge
>But McCain says we must go to war and he's republican!
dodge
>BUT THE CHILDREN! LOOK AT THIS KID LISTEN TO THE CHILDREN
dodge
>her face when he drops the ammo storage truth bomb

CNN is fucking disgusting jesus christ good for the guy

>bombing countries is not act of war

What was the section with that little girl?
It almost looked like they want to guilt trap people into bombing Assad.

For the god of love, it's cringy.

>Him and his allies openly discuss there hate for the western world
le what

the most you can glue to him is hezbollah and he pretty much has no choice. at least his side isn't murdering christians the way his alquaeda opponents routinely do

>You're being played
im gonna play your moms pussy

Why is it that politicians from Kentucky are so damn ugly?

She is ripping off Tucker Carlson

Obama and Soros

The smartest move is to not play the game, and that was exactly what he did. He refused to really engage her and instead just presented his side.

North Korea

>Massie

Committee on Oversight and Government Reform
Committee on Science, Space and Technology
Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure

He isn't even on any relevant committee

If you think an incident like this in a country like Syria can be figured out in less than 48 hours I am sad to say that you are the victim of propaganda.

>Who do you think released the (((gas)))?

False flag to start anouther war for oil....

same shit, different day.

>Well it doesn't have to be a war, what about just launching airstrikes?
>What if we just shot down Syrian planes?
>Why aren't you think of the children

What the fuck does this cunt think war is?

how do we even know it was sarin?

witnesses tell reporters they smelled a foul smell, sarin is odorless

all the first responders wearing street clothes, not protecting themselves from contamination.

the muslim twitter doctor, Dr Islam, who is claiming sarin, was charged with kidnapping western journalists in syria in 2013, he lost his license in England, and should be in jail but the journalist didnt testify against him.

it was probably chlorine

I am ok with UN, if they have access to the site.

I refuse to believe videos, photos, tweets delivered by towelheads. Also i refuse to believe any media outlet, that uses Syrian Observatory or Bana as credible source.

/sg/ are individuals/anons, i bet everyone will give different answer.

UN or UN with someone from North Korea.

Guys, I think we need to nationalize the oil companies.

I mean, if American taxpayers are going to foot the bill to wreck other peoples nations and steal their oil, WE should get it, and not these greedy companies shareholders.

>What has assad done that effectively stopped the islamic state? Because they have only GROWN.

Holy Shit, thank you for the laugh

Do you think ISIS would exist within his borders if he had now the same control of the country he had in, say, 2009?

He would have done a lot more if the cia weren't arming Isis .

Neck yourself you cunt

MUH CHILDREN

Any translation for the chicken scratches?

He's democratically elected leader. Like trump .

Look to your own house first

Exactly! Where is Trump's press conference on Saudi's killing and starving children in Yemen? Why isn't this cunt showing this picture instead?

can't unsee it

you are the shill

You have no idea how hard I've been shilling for Trump for over a year, and yes if he decides to go fight another jewish proxy war I will turn on him faster than you could ever imagine.

I don't give a shit about Putin or Assad, I care about the proliferation of ISIS (as any true Western Hemisphere citizen should) because it directly affects my safety.

If Trump puts boots on the ground in Syria his entire campaign was a lie and he is a complete warhawk neo-con Netanyahu puppet and he can rot in hell.

t. a Canuck who owns three MAGA hats and has spent the last year getting lambasted and shunned by my friends for supporting a man I truly believed wasn't a zionist

Why is your media so retarded?
"Hurrr, look at this little girl, we HAVE to intervene!"
"Wait, you ACTUALLY don't BELIEVE some random people on the ground even though they have tried to deceive us for the last 5 years?"

Somebody confirmed it was chlorine yesterday. Anyone can produce and store chlorine.
You're right. They have GROWN in rebel controlled areas and spread into Iraq. Even this year a group of around 2000 fighters abandoned heavy vehicles and went on a Odyssey across the desert to join IS in Raqqa.
almasdarnews.com/article/2000-radical-rebels-defect-isis-following-intra-rebel-deal/

You guys think this is maybe some Trump 55D chess to extract the globalist oil companies from his cabinet?

And also to expose hillaries plot to start a new war for the oil companies?

>You guys think this is maybe some Trump 55D chess to extract the globalist oil companies from his cabinet?
>And also to expose hillaries plot to start a new war for the oil companies?

Because that would be based as fuck.

Because (((they))) control it.
Facts don't matter, evidence doesn't matter. Only feels. Feels are all that libshits operate on.

>Because (((they))) control it.
>Facts don't matter, evidence doesn't matter. Only feels. Feels are all that libshits operate on.

Well, let's just hope that the Trump administration doesn't operate on feels, like his daughter.

>listening to women's opinions
>ever

>Well, let's just hope that the Trump administration doesn't operate on feels, like his daughter.

Because otherwise, the democrats control him.

My anus.

If I were trump, i'd just expose the false flag to the American public.

and then, Samson Option activates
Jews vs the world starts
jews lose
peace and love for everyone

fund it

Her haircut is dumb.

>and then, Samson Option activates

Israel doens't have any nukes...

That's a fucking jewish lie, for god sakes.

Anyway, they plan on killing us all anyways so it's a moot point.

I bet they have few of yours, bought with all the shekels they control

>I bet they have few of yours, bought with all the shekels they control

Nah, they tried a couple of times when condi rice was sec state, but the air force stopped them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_United_States_Air_Force_nuclear_weapons_incident

The last russina nuke they had they used on the most recent japan earthquake.

They are dry.

Wait, didn't CNN and other liberal media relentlessly grill Bush and Republicans about Iraq and general warmongering? Didn't same tender liberal blondes crash at the brutality of it all and advocate for peace and "sending our boys home"? The fuck happened? They basically turned 180 into saber rattling Fox news, the exact thing they allegedly despised,

It's just so surreal. When Bill O'Reilly yells at you for not supporting Iraq and being unAmerican it's somewhat expected. When the same thing does supposed liberal chick that otherwise screeches at any kind of violence it just looks off.

Wow, they're really pushing for a war. They don't even try to hide their agenda. Look at how she tries to paint him as the bad guy by showing that video of the little girl.
It's a shame that so many people will fall for this

>CNN
Not even once shill!

Dry pussy is a serious condition

>we don't have all the information yet

RUSSIAN SPY TERRORIST SYMPATHIZER

Jesus 'Obama' Christ is what happened and the left shifted more towards war.

the gas stops here

What a shilling bitch. Thank god for Massie. Fuck McCain - how is that fucker still alive?

Fuck right off. This is a question of a war in which American men and women will die. Fuck you. American boys shouldn't die settling a civil war in another country.

Guy used simple logic to think about something critically. She [does not compute] and accuses him of a thought crime against the narrative.

She wasn't even discreet about it.

You must be new here. Go look up Ron Paul retard. And lurk more.