Trump a failure

Trump wants to go to war in Syria. We may as well have voted for Hillary. What's the fucking difference?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
youtube.com/watch?v=njczesGlXaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First election OP?

Lol he isn't doing shit. You guys just think everything is going to be a war or a happening and it isnt

The difference is you cry when you bf fucks you at night, instead of the other timeline where Hillary won, and you have a shit eating grin on your face when your bf pounds you.

i rather coca-cola(trump) than pepsi (hilldawg)

There was a chance Trump wouldn't have. But (((they))) got to him.
Assad>>>Trump

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

Yes.

I shilled IRL for trump. Actually got into serious arguments and lost friendships. I even got attacked at a fucking trump rally

This stupid faggot is now pounding the war drum, even after speaking out against the Middle East conflict for years. The fuck is going on, I hope he's doing some weird negotiating shit

youtube.com/watch?v=njczesGlXaQ

The irony is the left and Hillary probably will call Syria a shitstorm and pretend to have always been against it if Trump is dumb enough to invade

Who still pays you shitskins?

THERE IS NONE

YOUR VOTE DOESNT MATTER

YOU ARE PROPERTY

YOU HAVE OWNERS

yes her emails disqualified her and bernie "white people dont know what its like to be poor" was a fucking unelectable retard as well

>I shilled IRL for trump. Actually got into serious arguments and lost friendships. I even got attacked at a fucking trump rally

LOL

this is just /leftypol/'s mass exodus

>Yes.

So you finally realize there is no choice in a "democracy" like the USA, both parties are the war party.

The only thing that shocks me is how fast this place went from pro-Trump MAGA building walls to anti-Trump fuck that neocon kike.

I mean literally overnight.

I always thought Russia shills were just a meme but they really do control the narrative of this board.

>if you don't support (((War in Syria))), you're a leftypol shitskin shill
Classic Serbian double jew bluff

Or maybe a lot of us realized that Trump was just lying so he could advance an AIPAC-approved kosher agenda at the behest of his son in law

>The only thing that shocks me is how fast this place went from pro-Trump MAGA building walls to anti-Trump fuck that neocon kike.

I predicted this months ago because I knew Trump wasn't gonna do any of the bullshit he said he would do.

I mean, what other choice did you have besides being a "lol both sides are dumb what's it mattwr?" faggot? Trump presented himself as a 3rd way and campaigned specifically as an anti-neocon who wouldn't put up with the left's shit anymore. Vote for yeb or hillary instead?

I just read through the entirety of this email and there's nothing of interest here. It's just about wedding planning and yoga.

I'm getting pretty sleepy. It might be a good time to take a nap.

>"lol both sides are dumb what's it mattwr?" faggot?

LOL VOTING FOR ZOG MAKES YOU SO COOL

YOU ARE PART OF THE COOL KIDS

War is as American as apple pie.

Dude it's not Russian shills holy shit

I was with trump up until the health care bill. That was so fucking retarded, but it was ok. It was a mistake, and I like other stuff he's done. But this Syria shit is crossing the line. It doesn't even make sense. It is classic new world order neo con globalist bullshit

No one cares what Trump says he'll do.

We care what he actually does.

So far 230k jobs were brought back.

>What's the fucking difference?
The difference is we had a chance with Trump. We had no chance with Hillary.

Thanks for playing!

>mfw you have to go back

Bear with me, this is the first time I'm trying this...

LOL KEK
did I do it right?

Im shocked that the right wingers belived in democracy and now go for the black pill and claim its all the same anyways

Everyone is a victim no one awknolages their mistakes

But that's none of my business

you still have to go back

Trump was your best choice since he was the only one to address real shit like globalization, border control and islamic terrorism while the others nearly shat themselves for him simply bringing it up

I've been on the fence about the world being controlled by an illuminati shadow government for a while but I wasn't sure. If trump goes to Syria as part of the path to Persia that was laid out in 2002, I will be sure that the world is controlled by an illuminati shadow government

>Actually got into serious arguments and lost friendships.
R U R A L
E
D
N
E
C
K

S
U
B
U
R E T A R D
B
A
N

so you're all just fucking retards who had no exposure to politics prior to last year's election?

>call Trump shit before election
>get called CTR still
>call Trump shit after election
>get called Russian still
Has it ever occurred to you that maybe not everyone likes Trump?

>so you're all just fucking retards who had no exposure to politics prior to last year's election?
Welcome to nu/pol/

This real? Why no sender info and what's with dates?

Has trump said he wants war?
Syria is too messed up to pick a side. He cannot side with ISIS, Trump will lose all support, respect, everything. He cannot side with Asshat because he's a murdering asshole.

I'm afraid theirs only one solution....

#GlassSyria
Get this shit trending.

>What's the fucking difference
A modicum of competence, a lifetime of experience. Nothing really.

>disarmament of citizenry
> "hate speech"
>legalizing 8 figures' worth of foreign ringers to give the left a permanent majority

Literally Day 1 under Dem gov't.

The Don could just drill judo with Vlad for four years and electing him would still have been a great victory

That's what he was flexing yesterday

His talks like he is working with (((deep state))) but his actions are what you would expect from God Emperor. He doesn't want to be JFKed

Bots and banning.

If it's all controlled then we're heading for the same outcome no matter what

>call Trump shit before election on Sup Forums
>get called CTR shill
>call Trump shit after election on Sup Forums
>get called Russian shill
Has it ever occurred to you that maybe not everyone isn't retarded, phoneposter?

>It is classic new world order neo con globalist bullshit
It is, but if we're still deporting like crazy and we stop importing poos on slave visas we're still moving forward as a country. I would of course had preferred that fucking Ron Paul won but he didn't and we have to make due with what we have. We got real lucky that Trump ran. There's still hope for the future. If ¡Yeb! had won there wouldn't even be that, all we'd have left is civil war.

>hah, I didn't even want to win actually

But see, that's the thing.

He didn't say he was going to invade Syria and depose Assad.
He didn't say he's ramping up FSA to take down Assad.
He didn't say anything about his strategy in Syria at all.

All he did was mention how bad it was to gas kids, and that he changed his opinion on Assad (which, if you remember during the 2nd debate, he said he never supported him in the first place).

Yet people are disavowing their support like he just invaded Syria, and that he just ordered Assad assassinated. I've seen happenings on this board before but never like this. This is the craziest, fastest shift in ideology from the majority of members on this board, and it was all based on a little part of a speech.

What did /sg/ expect Trump to say? "Oh yeah ,those dead Syrian kids? False flag. ISIS did it".

I was a Trump supporter and still support Trump but this place has been subverted by Russian influence. Only they would be strong enough to completely change the narrative on this board.

>WARNING. THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD, DO NOT REPLY. SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

WARNING. THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD, DO NOT REPLY. SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

>but if we're still deporting like crazy
Obama was doing a pretty decent job at this already though. You probably didn't need Trump to keep deporting illegals, all he did was make white supremacist LE feel good about doing it.

(((Officials))) say

I'm getting a real sense of deja vu

The emails aren't 100% raw. Classified info was redacted by the FBI before WikiLeaks published them.

WikiLeaks also redacts info, as well, if they receive raw emails.

Hillary ....goes to war against Russia...fema camps in US have a meaning

i find it incredible that so many people consider shilling without charge for a billionaire being red pilled.

whoever created that narrative must enjoying themselves right now

>oh look, Trump is as bad as Hillary now, you should have just voted Hillary
I love Democrat logic, their just losers who want everyone to resign themselves to being losers like them

No, Hillary ran on a campaign of 0 deportations, so we did have to elect trump if we supported deporting

>Obama was doing a pretty decent job at this already though.
No, he wasn't. He just changed the definition so suit him. Goodhart's Law strikes again. Never believe anything government says if it uses statistics to support it: the measure is always gamed.

>anacap
>nu-pol

l remember the times when you had anacap threads along with the zim zam trial.

Oh actually you're right

I just looked it up again, he didn't actually say anything

Nvm Trump still god emperor

well, he's left guns alone so he's got that going for him

but they're both shit, and the government remains largely the same and so do political agendas regardless of who's in office

>Shitlery can physically sit like that

>without charge
we're paid in stories of illegal immigrants crying, it's the only currency worth anything

Honestly, I don't think anything will happen.

To the remaining leftist livestock:

You aren't special. You aren't clever. Since the beginning of /tg/, we have seen -quite literally- THOUSANDS of leftist shills (just like you) enter these threads armed with clickbait narratives and an air of smug superiority, certain that they could outsmart us. Every last one of them was shit out the other end of /tg/ having made no impact whatsoever.

You WILL fail, just like the rest. This is not a prediction; it's a statement of fact. You won't change any minds. No one will remember you. These threads are still going strong, which speaks volumes about the ineffectuality of past shills.

You can't argue against this, all that you can do is sarcastically dismiss it. Whether or not you choose to admit it, we both know that I'm right. No matter what you say or do, you'll be getting fucked for the next 8 years while we laugh at you. Go fuck yourself.

>Sup Forums is founded during the Bush years
>Sup Forums hates Bush largely over Iraq
>Sup Forums is formed during Obama's first term
>Sup Forums turns on Obama over the first (((chemical weapons))) story
>Sup Forums supports Trump over Clinton, partially because of Clinton's no fly zone
>Sup Forums turns on Trump when he starts talking about (((chemical weapons)))

Has it not occurred to you that maybe, just maybe, Sup Forums doesn't want to waste blood and treasure in the middle east?

It's CTR/Shareblue and some useful idiots not Russians

>shit bricks
oldfag indeed

bump, because i hate you
>inb4 you are op behind 7 proxies and played 3d chess with me

Uhm. Yeah, her emails. Saying "my emails" doesn't sound too bad before you apply the context of her recieving money from foreign entities. One of which she admits in her emails also funded ISIS. So a potentially bad president or a known traitor. Even if Trump had literal autism and flung fecies at his supporters the choice couldn't have been easier.

Yeah I fucking bet you did any of that.
>I used to support Trump but now I regret voting for him

Just because his comments are Syria are shitty doesn't mean you have to go full cuck and start making the faggot concerning shill posts.

>lefties are warming up to Trump now that he's distancing himself from Isolationist Bannon, and heating up tensions with Syria

It's like they're all literally war lusting cucks, with no morals or values.

Yeah he ran for President just for Jared Kushner you fucking retard.

>Sup Forums turns on Obama

Sup Forums was never pro-Obama.

haha jesus christ dude

No matter what Trump is still better. In the end the Supreme Court nomination was the most important part of this whole election and once Gorsuch is in it'll all be worth it.

Happened before the (((gas))) attack

because he's doing shit now are you retarded

How do we stop the eternal neocon?

Anti-Romney/McCain, then.

It's shills dude bumping your post

The TPP.
Apart from that, not much:
One is a pathological liar in league with nefarious globalist deep-state interests, the other is a clown who lets himself get influenced by them.

i didn't lose friendships but i lost a lot of friends and made a lot of people think i'm crazy by reposting Sup Forums memes in a slack channel we're all in... trying to redpill them

>I didnt lose friendships
>but I lost a lot of friends
wat

> the other is a clown who lets himself get influenced by them.
Nope. He knows exactly what is going on.

>The TPP.

Frankly that's a big enough difference.

OP here

I take that shit back. I looked it up again and i doubt trump is going into Syria. All he did was drop support for Assad, and that may even be some weird negotiating thing who knows

You are so bluepilled it's sad. Your vote doesn't matter. The elite doesn't care. It's just a big show creating an illusion for the people so that they have something to look forward to.

Trump was already "chosen" as the president years ago before the election. Democracy is a meme.

Yeah depends if that shit is real

Like I said I'm on the fence between the entire world being run by a shadow government or not.

Nothing will happen, we're just being invaded by cucks

It is very real. The goal is to establish a new world order which is a one World government, a one world economy and a one world religion.

I wish I was making this shit up.

>taking pictures of your own predictions
wewfag

>Hillary
>not chugging alcohol
>not molesting/killing children
>not stumbling and falling on her face
>not sucking Saudi cock for money
>innocently sitting with bunny slippers
Where is my immersion?

u wot

>screenshotting your own post
yikes

More tax cuts for the rich, but you know that already.

I'd much rather take a fucking idiot over a spoiled bitch that wants to be president just to be president. Her fucking reason was "Because I am a woman!" Fuck off OP