Alex Jones goes full retard

Should i really believe that this is not fake news?

infowars.com/report-soros-linked-group-behind-chemical-attack-in-syria/

It was chyna.

Daily reminder that the chemical attack was reported on a day earlier than it occurred.

We don't speak fucking Arabic.

It's most likely a false flag. Assad has been accused on multiple occasions already

It's a false flag, there was no attack in Syria.

This. All I see are squiggly, sand-nigger symbols

You aren't fluent in Arabic? Heh, typical clueless dumb hick. You aren't very diverse, are you. .

I just don't see Assad as being that stupid, what benefit would it give him to fuck up kids? I would easily believe Soros would finance something like that. He wants to keep destabilizing the Middle East and keep that refugee flow coming. What better way to fan anger at Assad and melt hearts toward taking in more invaders than graphic video of child actors performing a death rattle.

>full retard
He's been that for a looooooong time

Its says,
"Durka miaqa mustafa turka mubarak flerka muomar, gidafi mohamid jehahd"

Which roughly translates to, "there has been a gas attack of Syrian civilians, more to come"
More to come as in news, not more gas attacks.

Pretty soon all of you will be speaking it, while we hicks will still be speaking english.

Soros is funding NGOs that are doing partisan work in Syria for his own agenda. Like the user said here on the board. Assad has been accused of using chemical weapons before and they were shown to be unfounded. There are some extremely dubious elements to the story. But what really stinks about the whole story, is why would assad, who currently is in a pretty safe position, shoot himself in the foot and risk foreign intervention? I dont like it.

The woman is lying
the tweet is talking about 'covering' the attacks happening is rural hama,the sarin attack happened in khan chikhoun in rural idlib

I thought this attack wasn't even sarin, but chlorine.

she's claiming that he said 'sarin attacks'
he was talking about some chlorine attacks in hama

This. He's already got the EU, NATO, and UN on his ass. McCain is probably drooling in anticipation of fucking Assads shit up. Why would he gas kids? Completely irrational.

Leftists: "It's all Russians!"
Nu-right: "It's all globalists!"

It's a false flag, Syria doesn't actually exist.

You means Soros funded white helmets?

Oh, so she is talking about a chlorine attack while the current attack was sarin? I'm not up to date on my chemical attacks in durkadurka lands. It takes more attention than fantasy baseball to stay up to date on them.

:^)

why does google translate that perfectly, but whenever you try to translate anything else its some indecifferable mess of words?

It actually doesnt. The translation we have in the text is probably still doctored to some degree. I cant confirm its legitimacy beyond what legitimacy the image has. Which is about the same as any MSM rag.

Any analyst fags wanna take a stab at its authenticity?

HAVE YOU BUY U 100% NATURAL 100% ANTI ILUNINNOMATI IODINE PILLS!!!!!!

i sadly cant read sandletters, but the seemingly perfect translation makes it seem odd.