youtube.com/watch?v=JHDptxHvKJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=06b6I5jnwuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gWca1X7nFGo
youtube.com/watch?v=zW5gCUZcj0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Excellent point, OP.

It's not dying, it's dead.

Never REEEEEEEE

French culture IS dead. All these links are some weird-ass nu-French shitskin culture.

If you're an ethnic French you have no culture anymore. What you think is your country is an empty shell that is being filled with the culture of another people.

The French diaspora might live on (I'm sure it will, there's still many redpilled French people who are going abroad en masse) but we won't have a country for the foreseeable future, sorry Pierre (or is it Ahmed ? how can you even know these days...)

make it end

>The French fought the Hundred Years' War against an overwhelming enemy in order to remain their own rulers
>literally die out in less than a hundred years now because they gave their land to shit skins

Fucking sad

Thats a bad troll thread mate. I know you're trying to raise awareness on our horrible situation but most people here are aware of it. Go post this on some mélenchon or Asselineau hive, that's where word is needed.

Ikr, I was being ironic
What you wrote made me depressed

youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk

Say the magic word, and we come help you one last time.

Kind of but too dramatic. Most of Muslim girls here are hijabis or don't have anything
kek

Where are you? Here in Nancy only about half the Muslim chicks wear hijab, and the vast majority of them dress like white girls anyway.

I know user I'm jokin. I did spent quite a lot of time in France, and although a good chunk of your culture is still preserved, it is sad to see the amount of shit skins and camel fuckers in your streets.

France is already dead and you know it. Le Pen will not win the election, Brussels will continue to shit on Paris, France will be indistinguishable from Somalia within 15 years.

Toulouse, there are many hijabis but yeah most of them wears white girls outfits except for skirts and skinny jeans
Eh, gotta deal with it. I know only one based Muslim in my institute who listen to François Couperin and spend his days on libraries or museum. If only they could all go like that...

CHERRYPICKING REEEEEEE

Do you miss us, Piere? :`)

HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!
WITNESSSSED

Was this webm taken around Gare du Nord? That whole area always feels like Senegal.

France has been African territory for a while now. What don't you get?

How french are non-white citizens of france?

is op a nigger or mudslime?

Did the based Muslim guy have the French nationality? I used to know a few redpilled Maghrebis (they weren't Muslim afaik) and they refused to cut ties with their origins and thus kept their original nationality, while studying/working in France (legally of course).

Since then I kinda took as a rule of thumb that a foreigner who threw his nationality away is not to be trusted and is just doing this taqiyya bullshit. But yeah, there are redpilled muzzies.

Baguette magique ?

also important:
youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI

y u do dis
cherry-picking videos like a butthurt burger

mainstream culture is garbage everywhere, I assure you we still have talent and traditions in our country

Honestly I would spit on germans if they invaded us today. You guys are in bad shape too, nowadays.

But yeah at least the nazis had some respect for our race and culture.

>only half

It's not dead, but only shitskin (((works of art))) are put forward. True French culture exists, but it's hidden because it's not (((diverse))).

>Do you miss us, Piere? :`)

unironically... yes.

The saddest part of it all that's left of French culture only lives on as echos in the ENGLISH LANGUAGE!

The very thing they were so assblasted about preserving, language, is the thing that destroyed their whole way of life.

You can't use language as a proxy for race. A culture is a product of race, topography and religion.

>Me three weeks ago
>Don't believe the 'Paris is a shithole' meme
>Land in Paris
>Drive all the way from Charles de Gaulle airport was 80~90% ghettos
>I shit you not, dumpster-sized piles of garbage right next to the highway
>refugee camps with tents everywhere off the side of the highway; Refugees begging for money ON the highway, and chimping out when people ignore them
>Enter Central Paris, should get better, I think
>18th arrondissement is a shithole, blacks, refugees, Indians and Muslims everywhere
>Centuries old buildings in states of disrepair, even worse than Havana, Cuba. Rotted wood, dirty, everything spray-painted, fat muslim women leaning over balconies
>Finally make it to 9e (safety)
>Do touristy shit and basically swarmed by gypsies and blacks
>Days later
>Eventually returning home from Disneyland
>Metro goes out of service, huge crowd starts chimping out, people say they will send busses
>One bus arrives, crowd mostly consisting of shitskins are literally trampling over each other to get in. Had to protect my little sister since she was being shoved around
>Tfw Paris was a giant meme from the beginning

Fuck you Frenchies.

actually without fuckery between our countries thanks to (((you know who))) for a full century, both of us would be cool right now, and possibly cracking down on our ennemies as hard as possible too.

That's Rap culture or you might even say it's the banlieue culture but it's not replacing French culture. It just runs its course in its shadow.

No Kekture?

Yup he does. He's born in France like his mother. He's still religious tho but he's very based, his whole family living in France is too actually. They're attached to Islam but they're well-educated, nice and pretty much westernized.
It'd be nice if they all were like that because literally, except him none of my friends listen to classical music or go to the museum, actually many of my white friends love partying, smoking weed and all that stuff

sorry, it's terminal

>Saying this the day Kaamelot production is announced.
Kek

So much this. We do share so many things. The only thing we have in common now are a bunch of niggers and arabs and leaders, who work for the greater European Reich.

The second batch of links actually triggered me far harder than the first. I really hate youtube and that instashit "style" of youtube blogger thats become popular.

what would french culture have to do with my ability to make sounds with my mouth?

No Kekture

we told you. DO NOT COME HERE.
ffs asians gets sick from this, to the point hundreds of them have to be accepted into hospital every year, to cure a condition called "Paris syndrome".

Look at this shit mate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

>he wasn't believing the memes

WELCOME IN FRANCISTAN BURGER HAHAHAHA

Yeah I know user.

I think we have much to learn of the jews in that regard. Their culture survived 2000 fucking years and only recently they have regained some territory, even though Yiddish is practically a dead language.

En même temps Barbès is hardcore aussi...

1.adjective
Someone who is dumb is completely unable to speak.
[offensive]
...a young deaf and dumb man.

why do people insit on using the word dumb for the likes of "moron" or "imbecile" (yeah. I'm aware that's derived from french)

we have so many words for idiot, why do people have to use the word dumb as well... always something that has bothered me. Dumb literally means you cannot speak.

Maybe try Bordeaux lmao

Do come in the countryside though if you're into that sort of things. France is still beautiful there and there's still a bit of time until those areas get invaded too.

Idk "dumb" sounds pretty offensive, imbecile sounds too soft and moron sounds like the name of an animal "look at these morons in their natural habitats"

Even besides shitskins' disgusting "way of life", french culture is dead. How many ethnic french under 40 know how to speak or write properly their own language ? Do youngsters read, watch or listen to anything not american ? Is there any amount of worthwile french culture produced that isn't leftist garbage ? Saying that we still eat baguette and drink wine is retarded, especially considering how popular fast food or asian food is now

Ahh fuck this. I'm laughing now because when I was there a policeman beat me slightly for not having my passport.

I can't imagine his face now. And i'm white btw.

this. In reality we are struggling to stop the islamisation of our americanisation.

I visit Spain frequently. I will very likely move there soon, so I'll have more time to see France in detail then. Until then, fuck Paris in particular.

>Southern France

>asian food
I hate this meme too
Normalfag weaboos(and Koreaboos) are so painful

Yes actually there are very lovely southern French little cities. And villages are quite nice too they are very euro-looking and there aren't any immigrants there.

French culture isn't dying, it's just shit

Niggers have never been, nor will ever be, part of French culture

youtube.com/watch?v=r-v-N435dNI

I'm not denying that but we want what we were promised

NEW POLL strawpoll.me/12688699

d'accord AWOO

Arthur Rimbaud dans l'espace

We told you to not encourage leftists owning the capital by not coming here.
Giving them money is encouraging them.
It's a siege tactic that only foreigner can lead, when all ressources will be drained by the absence of tourists then the faggots living there will either have to clean the mess or die in it.

To be honest the chinese are not much civilized than the niggers, they behave like third worlders and do things like shitting in the bath/sheets or stealing the shower head.
Asians tourists, gyppos, niggers, muslims, it's all one big problem.

Your entire senior upper/upper middle class is going there to either be healed (good healthcare system you have here) or spend their last day, the one too poor for that go in Spain.
Some locals are a bit upset about the effect on property prices by the way.

>popular fast food or asian food is

So, aside from junk food, food trends are a hazard to be risked at your own peril?

You forgot this for music
youtu.be/HbXj2OGXFjI

Cyril Hanouna the Jew whom everybody thinks he's a Muslim

Can i get a quick rundown on him?

i love going with my wife to paris there we can find the strongest african bulls to mate with her, we used to visit african countries for that but now we can do it right here in europe!

That's not the point. The point is that almost nobody under 40 knows how to cook or cooks french cuisine anymore. Aside from elitist or trendy restaurants, "eating" french is something that is quickly vanishing from everyday life. We're not talking about trying sushi once in a while, but having your entire regime consisting of burgers, kebab and takeaway chinese stuff - or processed garbage.

Do your part and read our classics user, also the literrature about history is still quite rich, I've finished Napoleon by Jean Tulard, le Christ philosophe by Renoir since the beginning of the year in bonus of the classics I try to read every month (I'm on le Rouge et le Noire right now).

Also the baguettes are not going anywhere, they are far too tasty for that.

France is too Multicultural for my taste it's becoming like Brazil...eh...

Soon

>Cyril Hanouna
Weird as fuck, because he looks like a Paki, not a Jew.

>Sefaradi Jew
>So jew from north africa
>Is a big figure of the French television
>Probably because he's a Jew since 90% of big figures of French TV are Jews (Arthur etc...)
>Hold the #1 talk show in France
>Laugh like a hyena

His nose, look at his nose

He is a cocained jew laughing like a hyena and doing 8 hours of broadcasting a day between radio and TV, he is basically everywhere.
His TV show is extremelly vulgar trash for stupid people and of course in consequence he is quite successful, here an example: youtube.com/watch?v=JHDptxHvKJ0
It's total brainwash.

I often see british complaining about the BBC but it's top tier quality from my pov compared to what we have here.

"vomi de rire" woah... wtf

youtube.com/watch?v=06b6I5jnwuQ

It is both funny and sad the Québec is more French than France

ha ha ha

I find modern french music is either really degenerate like in the OP, or really fucking bizarre like these.

youtube.com/watch?v=gWca1X7nFGo
youtube.com/watch?v=zW5gCUZcj0Q

When they said that lanky faggot was the new jacques brel I put my french learning to a side and went on to look for something else. Sad!

A good chunk of Quebecois are Anglos who just speak French.

i was expecting first link to be the ISIS song. disappointed tbhfam