this angers and confuses the racist

> this angers and confuses the racist

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkana_Boy
economist.com/news/briefing/21669595-asian-americans-are-united-states-most-successful-minority-they-are-complaining-ever
college.usatoday.com/2017/04/04/this-teen-wrote-blacklivesmatter-over-and-over-on-his-stanford-application-and-got-in/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd like to smash my penis clean through her cervix, and ejaculate all over her left ovary.

>what is affirmative action

No it doesn't

>IT confuses people who are tired of race baiting

Fuck off exploiting that young woman just because of her skin color

It's a shame, I can only assume affirmative action.
If only it was tossed out, then someone who actually achieved these things would be praised from the get go.

Lol

Angers yes because it wasnt done by merit. Confuses no. Also sage because fuck your bait thread

Hey look, it's this thread yet again. I love it when my board is spammed with stupid nonsense over and over again while the jannies and mods don't do shit.

Why would a black person succeeding bother me? More should be doing it.

>When one person achieving something like this in the entirety of the black race is considered newsworthy

But I thought niggers were oppressed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkana_Boy

economist.com/news/briefing/21669595-asian-americans-are-united-states-most-successful-minority-they-are-complaining-ever

Nice education system you got there.

>MICHAEL WANG, a young Californian, came second in his class of 1,002 students; his ACT score was 36, the maximum possible; he sang at Barack Obama’s inauguration; he got third place in a national piano contest; he was in the top 150 of a national maths competition; he was in several national debating-competition finals.
>But when it came to his university application he faced a serious disappointment for the first time in his glittering career. He was rejected by six of the seven Ivy League colleges to which he applied.

And

>Asian-Americans need 140 SAT points out of 1,600 more than whites to get a place at a private university, and that blacks need 310 fewer points.

Thats a huge disparity, jesus christ

oh ahit

>literally disproves white privilege.

Black woman can focus no that all the black men are fucking white woman.

>You mad white boi?

Would you look at that

If white people stopped creating these tests to make their own do good then it wouldn't be a problem. Let a black man make up these tests and watch whites score low

>what is affirmarive action
>what is a bell curve

Sage and report

How could she possibly get accepted into so many schools and programs?

exactly it happens every day

college.usatoday.com/2017/04/04/this-teen-wrote-blacklivesmatter-over-and-over-on-his-stanford-application-and-got-in/

Where's the Asian kid who did twice as good with everyone trying to hinder instead of help him

Y'all niggas is breeding a super race of slant eyed megamen that can overcome any challenge, no matter how unfair. NEVER THROW DIFFICULT OBSTACLES IN EXCESS IN FRONT OF HUMANS WITH HIGH IQ OR ELSE THEY LEARN HOW TO CONTROL THE UNIVERSE EVENTUALLY AND WILL LIKELY NOT BE HAPPY WITH YOU

Or maybe white people should just stop letting any brown or black people in their countries.

She must have struggled so much dealing with daily oppression

Institutionalized racism

Tell me this ain't #affirmativeaction

This is how you create a master race

Constantly force the smartest people to work harder and harder until they are literally beyond geniuses

>Visits other countries, steals their resources, kills and enslaved their people

BUT WE WHITES ARE THE VICTIMES!

>Affirmative Action

How much you want to bet she'll major in Women's Studies?

She's black? Looks more like an Indian.

>t.triggered nonwhite

>Visits other countries, steals their resources, kills and enslaved their people
>history of humanity.avi
Its just how it went. Do you believe if other races had the upperhand they would treat us any different? If anything I would argue they would be way more cruel. Example Ayrab slave trade of African Kangz

I know you're probably baiting, but I'm so goddamn sick of people whining about shit that happened 200 years ago that neither they nor any living person remembers.

GET OVER IT AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOURSELF, YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS.

looks more like an Australian native

Blacks and women get priority for scholarships and admittance into universities, who knew?

they found a nigger who isnt complete imbecile so they had to push her to the university

skoler

This Anger's and confuses other black people

implying that didn't happen to euros too.

It must be depressing going throughout your life not knowing if your success is based off of your personal merit, achievement, and abilities, or if they are simply the result of you being falsely held to a lower standard because you are not seen as able to compete with a white man. However, this depression would only be a result if the person was conscious to the institutional racism that is affirmative action. After all, ignorance is bliss is it not?

Considering the fact that as an asian that I need nearly 200+ more pts as a requirement due to affirmative action in favor for blacks, I'd say black excellence is a false name disguised to hide black inferiority. Now fuck off and sage

This is depressing.

Because affirmative action exists, it puts the doubt into most people's minds whether she was given hand outs based off merit or race.

What was her GPA?

thats the point. It happened to everyone

affirmative action has gotten out of hand

Now get a job and keep it with all your fine papers negress

Depends. Were her grades that good?

at no point did they say
"shes black we kind of have no choice here"

>my board
kys

Chezched, that shit had gotten out of hand the second it was initiated, though.

The fact that she has to point out that shes black says enough about todays view on races/racism

The board I visit most*
There are you fucking happy you insufferable faggot? The point still stands.

This is the same species as you but these two lizards have different Latin names

ONE
THIS
ID

>Not calling it #blackcellence

Not that smart after all

and their roughly the same size, but the right one tends to be a bit bigger

Actually no it doesn't. Most of us black people feel we deserve it for our people's struggle. It certainly helped my college admissions and probably got me some interviews but my success since then is because of my hard work.

Obviously the more successful of those two lizard is racist

>she realises being black got her all those things, but completely misunderstands the reason why

What did she do? Spell her name correctly on the application forms?

Affirmative action. She only got there because they lowered the bar based on her skin color.
A lot of people achieve this sort of thing, but apparently it is only newsworthy if a black gets it, via affirmative action. So the the true racist is OP. Mad nigger?

I guess white privilege is not real then, I'm glad to know that.

You forgot
>1.6 gpa

>tfw raped by 1.6million year old species of ape

What angers the racist is the expectation on the part of non whites that they're part of our group. Their excellence is perfectly fine as long as it's understood that it's theirs, not ours, and that we don't have to do much about it.

I'd rather be white than get a free ride in Uni.

THIS

Also, sage OP, enough of these bullshit threads.

>Black woman gets 28 on ACT
>goes to Harvard for free
>spies on Americans
>uses double negative on national tv

A nigger with an iq of 101 is pretty special. Collages are looking for a pet and brownie points.

By the way, while the left one tends to have longer tails, the tail size varies
The only way to really tell for sure is by the markings on their scales

Weird that white libtards go to college with black people and demand that black people have safe spaces... Its actually quite genius.

This. If the majority of them were motivated to do more than get on welfare and rob liquor stores, I would have no problem with them.

Partial poo in loo?

if this is so common to happen why make such a big deal out of it?

Uh huh. And how many white men who had BETTER grades got all that?

Probably 0.00

so you believe that affirmative action is a sound form of reparations for the treatment of slaves?

Sadly even with the benefits of affirmative action its still a rarity. Take that information and think of it as you will.

Also, since they all want "equality". How about we remove all indication of race or sex from said awards and applications?
That would be just swell I think.

It's making up for laws that held us back for 400 years. A couple hundred years of AA should be sufficient.

>our people's struggle
>against our people

>preferential treatment in collage and job selection
But muh success was mine. To think you were once a KANG n shiet. Sad.

you're giving these people too much credit. They don't care about integrity.

Look at that Uncle Tom Nigress, trying to conform to the white man's society, live by his rules, make something of her life?

Don't she know we oppressed and shit?

Cunt should check her nigger privilege

who wants to certify a robot that's just going to end up back home reverse engineering western products to produce shitty knock offs?

So the US can thrive much like South Africa?

Rice went to Stanford and Oxford f y i

I make 200K a year. That's all that matters in the US. Literally no one cares how you did it.

US is doing great. We've had AA for 40 years and things are going fine.

Sup Forums has a lot of armchair social scientists. If only it weren't for DA JOOS I'm sure you'd be tearing it up at a prestigious college!