>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/159264981001/the-syrian-gas-attack-persuasion
youtube.com/watch?v=JqQa-QSMMjs
youtu.be/wpXVJDaV3b8
observer.com/2017/04/cia-plotting-against-president-donald-trump-central-intelligence-agency
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AWOO~!

AWOO~

MONKEY PAW

MONKEY PAW

MONKEY PAW

IT IS OVER

>JUST

Is the (((establishment))) setting up a coup?

Awoooo...

Hey, PORTUBRO here, Ask me Anything

I hate trump by the way

As you noticed, shills are hard at work today and everyday.

They seem to forget that the left is watching the most powerful republican legislature ever and in 2018 they will have over 20 senators at the chopping block vs. 8 from the republican side.

Here is my answer: to rub salt on their wounds and remind them of who has all the power

Isn't it sad that Trump detractors like the shills in this very thread have nothing else left but fortune telling and wishing for him to failure?

Think about it: for this whole campaign those guys at least had hope

> polls were at their side
> media was at their side
> betting houses were at their side
> pollsters were at their side
> celebrities were at their side

And yet, their side (meaning the anti trump side) lost and lost big.

Trump now has

> the presidency
> a red senate
> a red congress
> a supreme court pick to be done weeks after being innaugurated
> probably two more to fill before the end of this first term
> not impossible two more right in the middle of his second term
> all but one state legislature needed to start constitutional changes

And now here they are: fortune telling

> Trump won't such and such
> Senate won't confirm such and such
> Congress won't pass such and such

And every step of the way, much like in the election, they get proved wrong by the facts on the ground (when Trump delivers) and then they move the next fortune telling and the next wish for things to go wrong

It is sad, really. Most of the people on this board and on this general are having the time of their lives and their presence here makes them even happier for knowing someone on the other side is here to witness it

Shills: I salute you. Keep it up tho, I'm saving this text as pasta (so I can repost it often) and let what I just said sink in.

> you have no hope left other than wishing for other people failure.
> you have no power and no hope

Think about it

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

blog.dilbert.com/post/159264981001/the-syrian-gas-attack-persuasion

LOCK HIM UP

They keep digging themselves deeper.

WHY DID IT HAVE TO END LIKE THIS

DEMOCRATS HAVING MELTDOWNS ON YIDDLER OVER GOWDY ASSISTING IN PLACE OF NUNES

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Now, since I last made this series of posts many things changed. For starters, Trump is President.

Did you guys notice what techniques they brought to our humble congolese command and control bulletin board?

1) Forum sliding: any given time, specially when there are bad news regarding the democrats or anything at all that goes against their groupthink they they go overboard with it

2) Consensus cracking: see the "I voted for him but those remarks by his cabinet / this temporary setback / this MSM allegation will really get him impeached / such and such should be fired" that people are bringing here. I'm fairly sure the first time it arrive people actually felt the need to believe it but now it is probably just shills shilling shills

3) Topic Dilution: on Sup Forums in general (doubles as sliding): in general, wild gooze chases, on /trumpgen/, gossip, pitting groups against each other.

4) Information collection: seen only rarely in here, "let's make a lions guard for Trump / lets make ANTICOM" and "what would you do if Trump is impeached / is killed". Also "let's access this site / app / plugin for more info". Don't fall for it folks.

5) Anger Trolling: our bread and butter, just see any post with a Finland flag beside it. Actually, it is our main weapon too so it is all fair games in this matter. Just don't answer the trolls.

6) Happened on many boards on Sup Forums when the happening and GG broke out. I don't know about Sup Forums but Sup Forums and Sup Forums, for instance, that's a given. We are not very susceptible, being an anonymous chan anyway but on reddit, oh boy, I wouldn't touch that mess with a 100 feet pole covered in insulant and fire retardant. Social media in general, ever worse. Honestly, a mod got recently fired (in the rwss debacle) for politicising his enforcement of the rules so we are not immune to that either

Stay smart, stay safe, stay beautiful and stay out of trouble.

>so he's not taking over? and who the fuck is mike conaway?

Wait, wait, they are putting Mike Conaway as the head if the investigation? This Mike Conaway?

> Texas Republican thinks Russian hackers for Trump are basically the same as Mexican singers for Clinton

> A Texas Republican compared alleged Russian efforts on behalf of Donald Trump to Hillary Clinton’s use of Mexican singers and entertainers during her own campaign.

> Rep. Mike Conaway (R-Midland), who serves on the House intelligence committee, said Clinton’s efforts to attract Latino voters was no different than Russian hackers acting on orders from Vladimir Putin to help put Trump in the White House, reported the Dallas Morning News.

Things are going from good to better, now we can have absolute certainty of how this will proceed kek. Democrats are fucked now with this bloke chairing and Gowdy second chairing it they're fucked

"I'm Out: David Brock's Last Desperate Hospital Bed Memo"

He looks like an Oblivion character.

It might be time, brothers

IMPEACHED

Quit samefagging.

For them I bet this shit feels like The Departed, where we're Matt Damon
>yfw calls for Nunes' head just secured a favourable outcome for the investigation

Here is the list of candidates for 2018

tl;dr: Democrats have 23 senators up on the chopping block, with 2 Independent and only 8 republicans.

> At the absolute worst case scenario (all republicans lose their seats) democrats achieve a 54-2-44 majority, barely over what republicans have now.
> At the absolute best case scenario democrats lose all 23 seats plus the 2 independent and we are left with a 77-23 majority for the republicans
> my estimate is that democrats lose at least 6 seats, that republicans will have to defend vigorously AZ and NV and that Angus and Manchin may flip to R. Not too far from a majority

Democrat

> Dianne Feinstein (California, since 1992)
> Tom Carper (Delaware, since 2000)
> Bill Nelson (Florida, since 2000)
> Debbie Stabenow (Michigan, since 2000)
> Maria Cantwell (Washington, since 2000)
> Ben Cardin (Maryland, since 2006)
> Amy Klobuchar (Minnesota, since 2006)
> Claire McCaskill (Missouri, since 2006)
> Jon Tester (Montana, since 2006)
> Sherrod Brown (Ohio, since 2006)
> Bob Casey (Pennsylvania, since 2006)
> Sheldon Whitehouse (Rhode Island, since 2006)
> Bob Menendez (New Jersey, since 2006)
> Kirsten Gillibrand (New York, since 2009)
> Joe Manchin (West Virginia, since 2010)
> Chris Murphy (Connecticut, since 2012)
> Mazie Hirono (Hawaii, since 2012)
> Joe Donnelly (Indiana, since 2012)
> Elizabeth Warren (Massachusetts, since 2012)
> Martin Heinrich (New Mexico, since 2012)
> Heidi Heitkamp (North Dakota, since 2012)
> Tim Kaine (Virginia, since 2012)
> Tammy Baldwin (Wisconsin, since 2012)

Independent

> Bernie Sanders (Vermont, since 2006)
> Angus King (Maine, since 2012)

Republican

> Orrin Hatch (Utah, since 1976)
> Bob Corker (Tennessee, since 2006)
> Roger Wicker (Mississippi, since 2007)
> John Barrasso (Wyoming, since 2007)
> Dean Heller (Nevada, since 2011)
> Jeff Flake (Arizona, since 2012)
> Deb Fischer (Nebraska, since 2012)
> Ted Cruz (Texas, since 2012)

King Abdullah II is surprisingly based. First time I see him and his first impression on me is very good.

>only rabid, anti-trump people can be fair when investigating Trump
Do they think we're gonna let Susan Rice take over the investigation? Or maybe Hillary or Bernie?

>NUNES OUT
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Playing the victim card worked pretty well for the Democrats. Seems like it'd work for Nunes.

I'm not a shill but I'm seriously starting to lose faith in Trump. It's not completely his fault but I feel like he got cucked.

I TRIED SO HARD

AND GOT SO FAR

BUT IN THE END

IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

Pic related

Is leftypol still flooding us? It's been the same posters with the same scripts for the past day and a half. Getting pretty stale.

I mean, they were the ones crying for Nunes to recuse himself in the first place, so they really can't complain here.

Neocon Don, can't wait to knock over Syria and Iran! America first right my fellow pedes? Ya know, because this general is basically fucking r*ddit with the level of discourse and critical thinking here

Trump will be like John the Baptist. Martyr and predecessor to the savior.

The left never ceases to impress me

republicans, 2008
> put forward a weak candidate, gets creamed.

republicans, 2010
> grassroots faction within the party goes rogue, organize and wrestle bits of power from the establishment, gets congress representation

republicans, 2011
> grassroots presents not one but two factions (Ron Paul and Tea Party) as alternative

republicans, 2012
> establishes forces forward weak candidate, chokes out an easy victory

republicans, 2012 aftermath
> performs a thorough analysis of the result, proposes changes

republicans, 2015
> grassroots presents not one, not two but three candidates (Ted, Rand, Trump)
> outsider defies orthodoxy, runs a wild campaign, takes it home in a massive victory

Now, let's see what the democrats are doing

democrats, 2016
> grassroots present a candidate
> establishment forces forward weak candidate, chokes out what should be a coronation

democrats, 2017
> having learned absolutely nothing, doubles down on said weak candidate, platform and continues crushing internal innovation

2018 won't be pretty for democrats

this fin is the same piece of shit that would shill here 16 hours a day before the elction

he's the sad fuck that actually came back to apologize for his shit, now he's at it again

>schiff downplaying russia investigation

what did he mean by this?

THIS GUY IS AN IMPOSTER

I'M PORTUBRO 'PEDES

DONT HURT HIM TRUMP

Half leftypol half 8pol (probably)

At starbucks, what should i get for brekkie? Dropped boycott since CEO is now gone.

Also, looking beyond 2018 and into 2020. Who are the senators that will be on the chopping block at the same time Trump is running for reelection?

Democrats

> Jack Reed (Rhode Island, since 1996)
> Dick Durbin (Illinois, since 1996)
> Al Franken (Minnesota, since 2008)
> Jeanne Shaheen (New Hampshire, since 2008)
> Tom Udall (New Mexico, since 2008)
> Jeff Merkley (Oregon, since 2008)
> Mark Warner (Virginia, since 2008)
> Chris Coons (Delaware, since 2010)
> Ed Markey (Massachusetts, since 2013)
> Cory Booker (New Jersey, since 2013)
> Gary Peters (Michigan, since 2014)

Republicans

> Thad Cochran (Mississippi, since 1978)
> Mitch McConnell (Kentucky, since 1984)
> Jim Inhofe (Oklahoma, since 1994)
> Pat Roberts (Kansas, since 1996)
> Susan Collins (Maine, since 1996)
> Mike Enzi (Wyoming, since 1996)
> Lindsey Graham (South Carolina, since 2002)
> Lamar Alexander (Tennessee, since 2002)
> John Cornyn (Texas, since 2002)
> Jim Risch (Idaho, since 2008)
> Dan Sullivan /Alaska, since 2014)
> Tom Cotton (Arkansas, since 2014)
> Cory Gardner (Colorado, since 2014)
> David Perdue (Georgia, since 2014)
> Joni Ernst (Iowa, since 2014)
> Bill Cassidy (Louisiana, since 2014)
> Steve Daines (Montana, since 2014)
> Ben Sasse (Nebraska, since 2014)
> Thom Tillis (North Carolina, since 2014)
> Mike Rounds (South Dakota, since 2014)
> Shelley Moore Capito (West Virginia, since 2014)
> Luther Strange (Alabama, since 2017)

Pic related. What is your take on it guys?

IMO if it plays like it should democrats could have trouble in MN, NH, NM, MI while republicans in CO, IA and NC

The rest should be pretty safe because of seniority of the senator or lean of the state

Now Lindsey Graham is fucked because he will be campaigning for reelection at the same time of Trump and, going by what Trump did in OH he could pretty much get primaried

Also assuming 2018 keeps the senate it doesn't seem like they would lose it in 2020 meaning Trump could have both houses both terms

The chemical "attack" and it's coverage is a PR campaign and Ryan Dawson pointed this out too.

youtu.be/wpXVJDaV3b8

There are still a bunch of ponyfuckers in /cpd/ daily/nightly and you know what? They're really pleasant dudes. Might be because I'm used to the shills the bar is set low for my opinion of posters, but hey I call 'em like I see 'em.

JUST DELETE THIS GENERAL IN SHAME

>>NUNES OUT
and Gowdy is in, much better, now go fuck yourself

What's happening? Nunes stepped down and Gowdy took his place?

Yeah, right.

Portubro pls tell your evil twin to stop shitposting

Kek, sad!

Speaking of Chile...

>WHAT TO LOOK FOR IF THE CIA IS PLOTTING AGAINST TRUMP

"they are at the very least rattling their sabers with leaks and perhaps other tactics"

observer.com/2017/04/cia-plotting-against-president-donald-trump-central-intelligence-agency

The only thing in is my dick inside your mum

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>(probably)
Definately. The thread was deleted that was talking about it for some fucking reason, but they were capping all the people planning the raids over there and on other mediums.

They are fucking mongs.

wtf i love dilbertman now

>Starcucks

Gotta migrate to tea, m8.

Earl Grey is the shit.

*blocks your path*

He's a manlet who supports terrorism, his wife is hot though

Are you really the Fin that was posting those stories of Trump being a vampire or member of ISIS?

>Starbucks
You should order a cup of bleach (no milk).

Starbucks is shit and this is coming from someone who had it before I found out about their shilling. Go to Dunkin Donuts.

Awoo you came back to me! I usually only see you at work [ night shift]. Just figured id check in with the family before bed. Quite the pleasant surprise.

First one to hit me up with the healthcare copypasta is the real Portubro.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION

Has Gowdy evver gotten anyone arrested? if not hes still a ball less cuck.

Yes, not to mention their narratives don't even make sense anymore.

>Drumpf will be impeached for being a Putin puppet!
>that's why Neocon Don will start a war against Assad now because that's JUST what Putin would want!
>also, Bannon was controlling Trump the entire time, that's why Trump fired him, Sup Forums BTFO!!!

Well, liberals won't let us ban Syrians and Iranians from entering the country, so we'll just have to bomb the fuck out them to appease the liberals.

Gowdy second, Conaway chair. Pic related conaway.

meh, he is just a likely leftist retard. Disregard him

If he's getting cucked by the establishment, he should just take to twitter and tell the people whose fault it is and who's holding him back.

MODS MODS

IDENTITY STEALING

MODS HALP

Get me a Soy Chai user, light ice.

yep, this is from when he was new

No, this is my first time posting here

Welcome back

He got a bunch of threats from some Left-wing groups and he's stepping aside temporarily while the Ethics committee (?) looks into it / him.

I guess I need a little clarification too.

> There are several techniques for the control and manipulation of a internet forum no matter what, or who is on it. We will go over each technique and demonstrate that only a minimal number of operatives can be used to eventually and effectively gain a control of a 'uncontrolled forum.'

> Technique #1 - 'FORUM SLIDING'

> If a very sensitive posting of a critical nature has been posted on a forum - it can be quickly removed from public view by 'forum sliding.'

> In this technique a number of unrelated posts are quietly prepositioned on the forum and allowed to 'age.' Each of these misdirectional forum postings can then be called upon at will to trigger a 'forum slide.'

> The second requirement is that several fake accounts exist, which can be called upon, to ensure that this technique is not exposed to the public.

> To trigger a 'forum slide' and 'flush' the critical post out of public view it is simply a matter of logging into each account both real and fake and then 'replying' to prepositined postings with a simple 1 or 2 line comment. This brings the unrelated postings to the top of the forum list, and the critical posting 'slides' down the front page, and quickly out of public view. Although it is difficult or impossible to censor the posting it is now lost in a sea of unrelated and unuseful postings. By this means it becomes effective to keep the readers of the forum reading unrelated and non-issue items.

(continues)

Adam Schiff = Doughy boy

>Nunes
>this_is_fine.gif

It was 100% leftypol. They planned this raid due to butthurt over the "hacking" of wheelschan.

dead empire walking

Shut up goy, WE HAZ LE GOD EMPEROR

> Technique #2 - 'CONSENSUS CRACKING'

> A second highly effective technique (which you can see in operation all the time at www.abovetopsecret.com) is 'consensus cracking.' To develop a consensus crack, the following technique is used

> Under the guise of a fake account a posting is made which looks legitimate and is towards the truth is made - but the critical point is that it has a VERY WEAK PREMISE without substantive proof to back the posting.

> Once this is done then under alternative fake accounts a very strong position in your favour is slowly introduced over the life of the posting. It is IMPERATIVE that both sides are initially presented, so the uninformed reader cannot determine which side is the truth.

> As postings and replies are made the stronger 'evidence' or disinformation in your favour is slowly 'seeded in.' Thus the uninformed reader will most like develop the same position as you, and if their position is against you their opposition to your posting will be most likely dropped.

> However in some cases where the forum members are highly educated and can counter your disinformation with real facts and linked postings, you can then 'abort' the consensus cracking by initiating a 'forum slide.'

(continues)

Flat white. Just espresso and milk. Not too high calorie, but enough fat in it to keep your tummy happy through the morning.

The food is mostly shit. Get some granola if anything but in general don't buy food there.

> Technique #3 - 'TOPIC DILUTION'

> Topic dilution is not only effective in forum sliding it is also very useful in keeping the forum readers on unrelated and non-productive issues. This is a critical and useful technique to cause a 'RESOURCE BURN.'

> By implementing continual and non-related postings that distract and disrupt (trolling ) the forum readers they are more effectively stopped from anything of any real productivity. If the intensity of gradual dilution is intense enough, the readers will effectively stop researching and simply slip into a 'gossip mode.'

> In this state they can be more easily misdirected away from facts towards uninformed conjecture and opinion. The less informed they are the more effective and easy it becomes to control the entire group in the direction that you would desire the group to go in.

> It must be stressed that a proper assessment of the psychological capabilities and levels of education is first determined of the group to determine at what level to 'drive in the wedge.' By being too far off topic too quickly it may trigger censorship by a forum moderator.

(continues)

Can you stop spamming this?

Cleans up and causes butthurt

KEK you are right.

Well I like him anyway. He seems strong and smart so I have more respect for him than any European leader.

> Technique #4 - 'INFORMATION COLLECTION'

> Information collection is also a very effective method to determine the psychological level of the forum members, and to gather intelligence that can be used against them.

> In this technique in a light and positive environment a 'show you mine so me yours' posting is initiated. From the number of replies and the answers that are provided much statistical information can be gathered.

> An example is to post your 'favourite weapon' and then encourage other members of the forum to showcase what they have. In this matter it can be determined by reverse proration what percentage of the forum community owns a firearm, and or a illegal weapon.

> This same method can be used by posing as one of the form members and posting your favourite 'technique of operation.' From the replies various methods that the group utilizes can be studied and effective methods developed to stop them from their activities.

(continues)

upvotes to the left

thank you for the gold kind 'pede

Why don't you get it pure black like Ann Coulter?

And Trump is playing along with it even though nothing has been proven either way, just like a fucking neocon, just like Obongo did 4 years ago. But hey, nothing wrong with that right fellow pedes? We establishment now, we zero principal now

> Technique #5 - 'ANGER TROLLING'

> Statistically, there is always a percentage of the forum posters who are more inclined to violence. In order to determine who these individuals are, it is a requirement to present a image to the forum to deliberately incite a strong psychological reaction.

> From this the most violent in the group can be effectively singled out for reverse IP location and possibly local enforcement tracking.

> To accomplish this only requires posting a link to a video depicting a local police officer massively abusing his power against a very innocent individual. Statistically of the million or so police officers in America there is always one or two being caught abusing there powers and the taping of the activity can be then used for intelligence gathering purposes - without the requirement to 'stage' a fake abuse video.

> This method is extremely effective, and the more so the more abusive the video can be made to look. Sometimes it is useful to 'lead' the forum by replying to your own posting with your own statement of violent intent, and that you 'do not care what the authorities think!!' inflammation.

> By doing this and showing no fear it may be more effective in getting the more silent and self-disciplined violent intent members of the forum to slip and post their real intentions. This can be used later in a court of law during prosecution.

(continues)

*should specify the milk is micro-foam so it's basically just a super creamy tasting espresso drink, the foam mixes with the coffee.

That one drink is literally the only reason I ever go to starbucks. when another place steps up and starts making it I'll switch.

Yes, and they are also corrupt as heck