Why the fuck is Sup Forums obsessed with cops? Every thread someone is sucking their dick

Why the fuck is Sup Forums obsessed with cops? Every thread someone is sucking their dick

They are corrupt piece if shit who commit more crimes than they solve, beating up people for speeding tickets and molesting women

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-26/us-crime-rate-rises-slightly-remains-near-20-year-low
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We burgers have a massive nigger crime problem across all major cities. Our police force deals with these animals day in and day out. They are not perfect, but it is a thankless job that is absolutely critical to maintaining peace/order within our cities.

The astute Sup Forumsster respects police for the job they do, but does not tolerate police encroachment upon our Constitutional rights.

Your the one making a boot licking thread. Be upset at yourself.

Crime rates are the lowest they've ever been.

Wrong.

Also, this proves my point that the police force is competently doing their jobs...

usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-26/us-crime-rate-rises-slightly-remains-near-20-year-low

lol

Most people are far more concerned about murder than petty theft...

Here in Australia police are just revenue collecting scum. They are more interested in fining someone for going 5km/h over the speed limit on an empty road then they are trying to prevent crimes. They also always talk to you like shit. I am assuming they are trained to talk with authority, but when you are just getting breath tested and have done nothing wrong, why are they still talking like that?

I would imagine your police force has far less bullshit to deal with outside of the abbo communities, which I hear are basically no-go zones...

Look at Detroit and LA you dumb nigger.

because the bash antifa and shoot blacks. dare i say, they are our guys?

no joke, some guy threatened to murder my mate and rocked up at his friends house and the cops said they couldnt do anything

depends which ones you go to, abos are legit scary

You absolutely need a police for so much that even accounting for all the corruption within the force it's still a massive net profit.
You don't even need to imagine how things would be like without cops.Just look at all the people chimping out in any place where the police went on strike.

Policemen like police states. Probably a critical mass thing going on.

> Every thread someone is sucking their dick

No, there isn't. Here's your (You), faggot

Some cops are corrupt sure, but the vast majority of cops are good people who genuinely want to make society better. Their profession is a calling in my opinion. They don't get paid enough, suffer from massive stress related health problems and deal with some of the worst characters in society, all so little shits like you don't have to. So give cops a break. So you have one bad encounter with an asshole cop and now you have an opinion. Big deal. Cops are the guys you call when you are in deep shit and they risk their lives to save you even if you are clearly an asshole. So fuck off. Cops are better than your myopic ass.

That is because the police are so corrupt no one bothers to waste their time reporting crimes anymore ( this and the police no longer has the capability to uncover crimes on their own)

Maybe in your country? In italy its kinda mixed, we have the carrabinieri which are like military police who look like nazis and are very reapected and uncorrupt, they solve more crimes than the normal police and are seen more often if you live in rome

The actual police is abkt corrupt, but they usually get the job done, only people corrupting them are mafia taking in drugs. And alot of cops go to jail cus of the non-corrupt cops finding out, thrn theres the ceriolini, hired to beat the living shit our of immigrants who try to get it (i respeck them 2nd most to the carrabinieri)

Private gun ownership is more responsible for dropping crime than cops. Cops are needed and if you are outgunned, certainly call them, but private gun ownership is the real reason behind reduced crime. That and all the abortions from potential thugs in the hood growing up to rob you. I am NOT advocating abortion though, but it does seem to make sense as part of the reason.

>beating up people for speeding tickets and molesting women

Not in the first world.

That said, my all white town doesn't even have a police department.