Steve Bannon to quit?

So Trump just removed Steve Bannon from his position on the National Security Council, and now Steve is threatening to quit the Trump administration altogether.

What's happening? I thought Trump liked Breitbart!

www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/06/bannon-reportedly-threatened-to-leave-white-house-after-nsc-shakeup.amp.html

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/national-security/2017/04/06/6-apr-17-world-view-president-trump-plans-military-action-on-syria-after-horrific-nerve-gas-attack-on-civilians/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump realized how hard he was being cucked by this man and fucking LOVED it. But it makes Trump look bad. So he moved Bannon back to the shadows where can continue to cuck the shit out of Trump in secret. Everybody wins!

>fake
>news

>mfw you ll never be as delusional as drumpflets

Trump's only friend is winning at all costs. Bannon is ultimately a losing hand. Not to mention he's being snared in the FBI investigation. ;)

Fox news is fake news now?

Then why does Trump love and trust them so much?

Do a ctrl+f of "FOX" on his Twitter feed. He's basically advertising for them.

So the unemployment numbers are real now? Oh Donald.

see Fox news is literally Drumpf proapganda news Lmao

>implyinig fox news isn't neocohen propaganda

Except Bannon is threatening to leave the administration entirely, so he won't even be in the shadows anymore.

this is likely a result of two things:
>jared and ivanka's growing influence
jared will prioritise himself and ivanka will prioritise her husband's interests. she also sees herself as the centrist voice of reason so i'm sure, in private, she's not particularly comfortable with bannon & co. if she can undermine bannon and simultaneously grow her husband's influence, it's a win-win for her - she'll always have daddy's ear after all

>trump's lack of ideological stance
trump's primary driver is self-interest. it serves his interests to remain popular and get reelected.
he needs to be seen to be successful in implementing policy, passing legislation etc.
say what you will but he's had a rough time when with some stuff - immigration EO, healthcare, the russia stuff. bannon put himself in the firing line by being seen as some sort of behind-the-scenes puppetmaster - that impression, i'm sure, is also prevalent in the administration. donald 'you're fired' trump will penalise whoever he thinks is failing him, in this case bannon. wouldn't be surprised if priebus gets a slap on the wrist as well.

Donald? where'd he say any thing about that?

>Obama inherited a country during the greatest economic crisis since the great depression
>Trump received a healthy economy
Geez

shut up shill. kys.
sage

You forgot that Bannon was highly involved in the healthcare issue and the attempt to halt travel, which were disasters for Trump
I'm betting Bannon will be gone before June

>Fox News:OMG LOOK HOW TRUMP IS BETTER THAN OBAMA AHHAHAHA BTFO
>There are people who unironically think fox news isnt a joke channel more so than the rest

I hope you're right, Nigel

No good can come of a Bannon white house. If you have see any of his films, it is obvious he wants a War on Islam.

It's better if his Jewish son-in-law steps up and institutes more of a Zionist agenda.

Oh wait...

Literally look it up. Fox isn't the only one reporting this.

Where do you get your news, user? From buzzfeed-tier sensationalist clickbait?

I'd Fire him for drinking a case of beer a day.

Nothing more hilarious than drumpflets going full on denial and shouting "FAKE NEWS REEEE"

>Involved in healthcare issue
Bannon burned Paul Ryan via the Oct. tapes when he posted it on his website in February(?) a week before the House was going to vote on repealing Obamacare.

fox news aside, how many on food stamps

Not really, I don't think Bannon coordinated that. Breitbart just fucking hates Paul Ryan.

Almost everyone out there didn't want the shitty healthcare bill to go through. That includes far-right websites like Breitbart.

Here's why:

>President Trump Plans Military Action on Syria After Nerve Gas Attack on Civilians
breitbart.com/national-security/2017/04/06/6-apr-17-world-view-president-trump-plans-military-action-on-syria-after-horrific-nerve-gas-attack-on-civilians/

Bannon would have none of it, being a nationalist. He said no. Got kicked off NSC. Said he'd resign. His backers called him and told him to keep his spot in the WH. But politically and so on he is already done for.

Trump straight up betrayed his supporters in favor of the neocons and the media-military industrial complex.

Banon is Breitbart

As I've said many times before, Trump has to do something or else he'll look week. The best way to curry favor from the populace is to start a war and get the entire country gung-ho on patriotism.

Right when Operation Desert Storm happened, GHW's popularity skyrocketed.

He's not working for them right now, and I doubt he'd have time to even covertly run it considering he's a big name in the White House.

Rage-quit much?

>start a war
>B..but hillary gonna start a war guyz
Lmao Sup Forumstards are hilarious

Bannon knows Trump is getting duped by the Deep State and the Illuminati.

They are tricking him into war with Syria, bashing him with the Russia thing, etc.

If Trump was going to stand up and fight them, Bannon would stay.

Looks like Trump is just going to roll over for the true world masters so Bannon is saying FU and so long sucker.

I didn't really support either.

>Trump straight up betrayed his supporters
i'd wager that a significant majority of trump's voter base would see nothing wrong with america continuing to act as world police. they likely have no idea what an escalation in US involvement in syria would do geopolitically.
americans are used to seeing their country be world police - wage 'just wars' - don't confuse their patriotic jingoism with nationalism.

There will be war, no matter who's in charge.

Bannon doesn't work for Breitbart, he IS breitbart. He was their CEO until he started work on the Trump campaign.

Also, watch his movies. Attacking the Assad regime would be in line with his views, because he wants a war between Islam and Christianity.

This is all bread an circus to see what happens if he distances himself publicly from Bannon and supports joining Syria conflict. Trump never discusses his plans in public. Trump knows Syria was an inside job and Bannon is still his advisor. Everything else is fake news.

We need Bannon.

Without Bannon Trump likely loses his base.

That's fucking stupid. Having a modern day crusade is god damned retarded.

Irony is delicious

Sup Forums is hilarious.

Trump looks ready to charge into a war with both North Korea AND Syria, lol.

>Everything else is fake news.
LMAO

It's just fucked up because they called Hillary a warmonger for saying the exact same thing.

It was an empty threat; just like everything else that comes out of his mouth

I know you're going to laugh at me, but at his press conference Milo suggested that Bannon still keeps in contact with Breitbart.

He's going to have to pick his battles. One or the other, not both.

He's meeting with president Xi today, we'll see if he'll cooperate with Trump at all.

It's either start a war with North Korea right now or back them into a corner by starving them to death. He needs Chinese support to do the latter.

Some "tough guy" you are, Bannon.

You can't survive a few months in power without throwing down the controller.

it would be fucking awsome man

>kikebart is claiming military action is confirmed
Well fuck

oh the wishful thinking with this one.

steve bannon already said he is not going anywhere and that those reports are fake news (google it).

I wouldn't doubt some contact going on, but I'm just saying he wouldn't have the influence there he once had, especially considering he kind of is part of the establishment now.

Trump doesnt know shit.

We will be invading Syria full-force before the year is through.

>Assad regime
>Islam

kys

we know obama wanted to arm rebels to advance the islamist goals
we know trump wants to arm the rebels so they murder each other and we've got an excuse to purge the world of browns

know the difference it could save your life

>Iraq
>Afghanistan
>Libya
>everybody wants to do it again

Could be more bullshit that doesn't pan out that's just out there to find a leaker.

3-D Chess Guys!

The LARPers have been calling for this since Trump announced he was running for president.

I sure will listen to you a very trusted Amerilard source xd

You're wrong. Many prominent Trump supporters have already expressed their discontent with a potential war, their following trust them more than Trump who has always been a wild card. And if rural folks who might be in favor of wars don't get jobs and infrastructure projects Trump promised, a new war won't have constituency other than CIA.

no it'd be great because look at europe and look at the west retard. islam needs to fucking be removed and making them angry enough to go nuts and giving us an excuse is perfect

>implying this war stops with assad and isn't meant to destroy every islamic country and make them angry so we've got an excuse to btfo them harder
you either don't do it or wipe them out

Slow but steady wins the race...

No fucking shit shill. You guys a dumb as fuck.

Seriously who gives a fuck about Steve Bannon? He's just some asshole who was given the useless title of "chief strategist" so basically he just sits on his ass all day pretending like he does something but he's practically nonexistent to everyone.

Oh so Syria isn't majority Islam?

Fuck off retard

Organized religion is just a way for the Jews to either directly or indirectly control you.

Open up your mind.

BANNON: "I can't defeat the training level! I gotta quit the game!"

>greece
>turkroach mudslime
checks out. just wait until you guys get angry and start doing more suicide stuff.the world won't even have islam in the future

The neocon half of Trump won. We rolled the dice on him and lost, simple as that.

>If you arent a brain dead drumpf cock sucker aka literally brainwashed drone you are a muslim
Lmao Amerilards

Sup Forums was wrong.

This.

Trump going after Assad isn't a good thing.

He's just a sensationalist clickbait author with 0 foreign policy experience who just happens to have the highest level of security clearance. What could go wrong?

I didn't realize why so many shills were posting and then I looked at the time.

Consider yourself lucky.

If you had posted shit like this 3 months ago, you would be banned and this thread would be deleted.

Maybe we're not shills.

Maybe we actually have an opinion that differs from yours.

Are you upset that your echo chamber doesn't echo like it did a few months back?

Drumpfshills are literally the vast majority of Ameridumb posters

>you must be a shill to notice Trump is betraying his voters
Your subreddit is calling, they want their faggot back.

wew trump fixed the country in only 30 days, what a legend. Definitly not riding obamas coattails or nothing

inb4 i fell for the b8

No you're pretty much a shill, same typing mannerisms and everything. Hang yourself kike. Feel free to continue to be pic related with your one post by this ID plan

>Obama inherited a country during the greatest economic crisis since the great depression
>inherited

u fookin wot m8

Bannon was the reason Sup Forums liked trump. Without him trump will move to the more traditional corporate whoring with a milder social policy.

>Trump realized how hard he was being cucked by this man
>Not being cucked by (((Kushner)))

He was removed from the NSC principals committee, does that mean he's been removed entirely?

America should really gear themselves to stop china and india from growing. leave to sandniggers to kill eachother.

Let me know when your unemployment rate dips below 20% ok?

Maybe you're the shill, but for the Kremlin or TIDF?

Fox works for those who pay them the most

He threatened to quit the administration altogether this morning, apparently. Read the article or Google it yourself faggot

Checked

Praise KEK

In b4 he starts screeching "FAKE NEWS REEEEE FAKE NEWS"

Did Politico pay them to repost their story then?

Who paid Fox to write this, then?

America needs to instigate a war between India and China. Let China continue their aggressive policy in the south China Sea whilst providing India with intelligence (they must not realize it is from usa). Then infiltrate an Indian warship/plane/missile bunker and blow up china's artifical island military base. Watch all hell break loose and quietly scoop up the south China Sea. Obviously all immigration from Asia must be banned in order to prevent another fraud refugee invasion.

No, I was legit asking, calm the fuck down. All I'm seeing on google is "reportedly" quitting. To me, being removed from a committee doesn't mean being fired.

I'll just have to wait until it's actually confirmed.

Yeah, that big stimulus package was negotiated before Obama was sworn in.

If you're blaming that chart on Obama, all economists under government payrolls are forced to be overly optimistic. In a few years we can chart the entire growth trajectory of America under the 4% growth line demanded by Trump, and see just how much it falls short.

So close, if those were statements who knows...

Sorry, reportedly threatening to quit*

Jeb

You all got played by the jews once again. Expect 4-8 years of the same fucking shit. This is so called democracy, where all political parties are controlled by the same Jewish interests.

Buy guns. Stay fit and ready. The race war is coming.

Or you know, get money, get a good place in New Zealand, find a gay furfag husbando and enjoy life through video games, interwebz and gay furry VNs about summoning sexy goat man demons :3

Man how sad your life has to be to care about race lul

You would lose that wager.