Black Opinions Matter?

Tommy Sotomayor is on The Rubin Report airing all of the black community's dirty laundry. How long will (((they))) allow him to destroy the black victim narrative? How do liberals respond to Mr. Sotomayor's criticism? Is calling him Uncle Tom(my) enough to discard his message?

youtube.com/watch?v=1vGmMbpxRHQ

Tommy hates niggers more than most Sup Forums tards

He still prefers blacks over whites, just hates niggers.

Is he, dare I type it, /OurNigger/?

>How long will (((they))) allow him to destroy the black victim narrative?
The left knows how to deal with drapetomaniacs

Tommy is still small time when compared to people like InfoWars team. He mostly flies under the radar.

It's only until he starts making the news and people start realizing how big a threat he is to their livelihoods will they try to rally against him.

He's doing good, though. He's doing redpilling slowly, which is smart nowadays if you want to avoid an assisted suicide.

They actually discuss Bill Cosby. Mention the campaign against him started long before the rape allegations appeared. Blacks simply hated him for telling them to become educated and to work hard.

This guy is a fraud, he plays the uncle tom role just to get simp ass white boys like yall to "donate" money to him/. Look at what happened to his gofundme page, or twitter, or countless youtube channels.

Does he claim you're a racist if you don't give him money?

Niggers hated him.

It's fine to have an ingroup bias though.

He actually did a livestream once with David Duke..wuz pretty gud

They have tried to get rid of him many times.
The dude is well armed because of all the death threats he has received from other blacks.

The cool thing is when you go to his channel there is thousands upon thousands of blacks who totally agree with him.

If there was 100 tommies in the USA black culture would be allot different there.

This nigger gets incredibly butthurt when a black celebrity marries a white guy. Meanwhile he muhdicks white women all the time.

you trying to silence him is against freedom of speech so if you try to shame a woke guy like this for being honest you´re the racist OP

his nails are so white

Dave Rubin is (((they))) his whole market is a kosher "classical liberal" alternative for those who realize the left is insane and hellbent on destroying civilization but are scared of embracing anything actually right wing because they still buy into many of the lefts presuppositions such as religion is for dumb rednecks, gays and tannies are magic, and racism is the ultimate evil.

I tried watching this guys videos, and when he talks about actual talking points it can be informative. Problem is he just wont shut the fuck up about what people say about him, its like all he does. Like, I get it, you're a black guy who is againdt gibes, you'll get a lot fo flak for that, but fuck.

As entertaining as Sotomayor can be, as far I know he doesn't call out the biggest problem in the black community which is, essentially, biology. This why a guy like Rubin will have him on, as edgy as he is, Tommy still blames environment for all problems. As long as the discussion stays in this realm we will never move past the current political paradigm.

Biology isn't the biggest factor with blacks, its more so culture. Is their a genetic difference? Of course however it isn't as big as Sup Forums would make it seem

Won't stop leftists from doing it.

what do you mean by "culture". Culture emanates from genetics not the other way around.

this guy is a hypocrite.

And as a distributor of purple pills, he's invaluable.

Do you think Middle Easterners are genetically inferior to Europeans? For the majority of history the Middle East had the better civilization.

I said that culture emanates from genetics, not that they're the sum total of it. Culture is essentially genetics projected on a particular time and place. Not to mention genetics aren't stagnate and there has been an awful lot of inbreeding going in the middle east.

He's pretty based.

half truths are being used to obscure the full truths.

Tommy is a great figure for blacks to look up to however he hasnt taken the whole redpill yet. It isnt his fault either. Hes been so conditioned he doesnt know better. Hes valuable figure for our cause.

he is /ourguy/