WHAT DO

So, I've just been shopping some groceries and about to ride off home when I saw a young, beautifully european mother with her young son crossing my way (she really had that gloriole thing going on). And suddenly I felt overflowed with warmth and happiness. Is this what they call a biological clock?

I never wanted children, childbirth is my deepest terror (hello there xenomorph) and I don't really want to give on my epigenetic issues (I'm here, you get the idea). But I would also consider myself a traditionalist in every other aspect. I'm in my middle 20s and I have to make my mind up relatively soon.

What does Sup Forums suggest a no-fake up 7/10, nordid+baltid, physically healthy moderately high IQ female should do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eieVE-xFXuo
youtube.com/watch?v=A6g_geYeL4U&t=391s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think I've seen her in BLACKED t b h

Find a man that will take care of you and make babies.

Don't ruin my 'beauties in weat fields' folder, Sven Achmedson.

You find a good traditional white male and get him to marry you and plant babbies inside you ASAP.
If you're not sure where to look I suggest nearby churches.

have 3 beautiful white children and take good care of them physically and mentally so they don't get destroyed by the toxic mess that is western society

>The Swede browses blacked

It's just become boring at this point.

Already in a LTR with same phenotyp man. But I've got issues and I don't know if I can deal with them and additionally pregnancy and children. Bordering suicide for over a decade thanks to single mother (sand nigger slut after she left my father).

Don't want to go physotic and kill myself or even the hypothetical children in an episode.

sorry

I should come up with some more original way to shitpost

Maybe you should see a therapist.

>no-fake up 7/10, nordid+baltid, physically healthy moderately high IQ female
We'll be the judge of that. You know the drill, Tits with timestamp.
Also, if you turn up to be more than 7/10 (women often underrate themselves) I can easily impregnate you with tall, blonde, blue eyed babies. That is if you want to.

Maybe fatherhood is just the challenge you need to rise above yourself.

If you have mental issues, then don't have children. If you can't take care of yourself and your emotions then you aren't fit to raise a human being properly.

Sorry toots

This right here is the exact reason white trash exists

>I'm to unstable to take care of myself, maybe I'll just have a kid

This is your personal blog fuck off
>also
The answer really is simple for anyone who considers themselves a traditionalist, get married young, have kids, live life

You want to hear a joke?

Sweden.

>woman, mid-20s, not married with at least 5 babby
>consider myself a traditionalist
You a dumb bitch.

Tried. Doesn't work. Don't want to medically lobotomize myself for the rest of my life.

Yeah, that's the point.
Any other suggestions for doing my part for the survival of the white race? Don't want to adopt some retarded fetal alcohol syndrom child.

Seriously only do that if you and your man are mentally stable over a long time and financially secure.
Then you should probably go for it.

>life surrounded by niggers and sand coons, hard to find a good mate
>trash life, have to try and not off myself

>hurr durr why don't you just shit multiple babies out like a filthy nigger without even giving a shit about genetics

Sup Forums in a nutshell

Just do it, hormones and the like will help you mentally.

Sort yourself out!

>Any other suggestions for doing my part for the survival of the white race?

Stop role playing/attention whoring on our sacred message board. Only men can save us, women are actually a big part of the problems we are facing due to them being so easily corrupted by Jewish mind poison.

Your only real purpose as a woman is to have children. If you can't even do that then you are a failure.

You're both mentally ill. As is you should both an hero, but if you can find a mentally stable Aryan for yourself, you might have a chance

>women are actually a big part of the problems

Wew, you don't say. So I've come here to ask the wisdom of men. I want answers that will lead to positive results. Either you deliver or you show yourself to be just a big mouth spouding MGTOW nonsense.

>If you can't even do that then you are a failure.

So, what should a failure do for the society? Am I to off myself?

Would you rather....
A.) have 15 kids, and future brats, from a baby machine, but a shit mom? 15 shit shovelers?
B.) Have 3 kids from a good mother? 1 future officer, 1 future intellectual, 1 future tradesmen?

Hey
Got a KIK im leaving for Germany in oct could meet you up

t. Dark haired green eyed Sven

Well your country, like mine, is fucked.

I've decided never to have kids, UK women are shit anyway.
I'm 42 now, wealthy, not married (never married), own my own business, keep fit, and live in comfort and peace.

Live in centre of london so am surrounded by nog and ISIS operatives.

Just get kids for the happiness of having them

6 posts, and still no tits. Fuck off whore

You should post tits or GTFO

I think I might get myself a dog for some companionship. A dog humanises any big city. I'm certainly not gay but most women I see around here literally disgust me.

Sure, but with that attitude nothing will ever change. I don't want to just thing about myself but also about the society. It always starts with oneself. You can only expect from others what you're yourself willing to give.

With all that money you could get a nice house in the country land, buy a nice western russian and make a bunch. You're a man. You can reproduce till death.

Yeah, that is the best definition of failure.
With 42, you had enough of a carefree life.
You need to contribute at least something to the future of mankind and not exist solely for yourself.

Dont be a faggot, when your old as fuck you will regret not having kids

Just imagine having 7 strong kids carrying your name and raising them in the arts of nationalism pride & god

You do not even need a wife for that

Actually I am afraid that it will get killed with all those mudslimes around. They HATE dogs. It's not unusual that dogs get poisoned here.

Then what the fuck are you doing in the big city? Quality cunts are in the countryside, this is trenchpill 101.

Mental illnesses are about self-control. Take control of yourself, you're the only master of your body and your mind in this life. Have no fear in life.

>So, what should a failure do for the society? Am I to off myself?

Seriously enough with the attention whoring crap. How many times do you have to tell us you're suicidal? I know quite a few guys that have an-heroed and I'm sure they never went online seeking pity from anons who have probably suffered more than your woman brain could even comprehend.

If you had kids and a nice husband you might suddenly find your life has purpose and meaning and your 'issues' wouldn't be the main focus of your life, your family would be.

Just breed with a nigger.

Nah, not really. At least not my stuff. My hypocampus has shrunken to the size off a pinhead, that's never going to revert to normie mode. Also epigenetics. It will be given on to my children and I'm not sure if we not more aryan shitposters.

>Back when white women weren't self obsessed materialistic whores
This looks so foreign to me

>am I to off myself?
Yes. Do it right now

I'll marry you btw

>wealthy

And why aren't you funding Genophage research?

well then woman, add me on KIK
Jon-Pall
Gmail works to
[email protected]

It's always amusing how frustrated you guys get as soon as it's clear one of us is a woman. Sadly there is no way in making it genderneutral in this case. Don't get all snowflakey.

Tits or GTFO

I'm not sure what country I'd want to raise a family in now. Europe has gone to shit and will get much worse. The UK has bought itself a little time with Brexit but ultimately will die as a country of any merit since pic-related.

UK, well I suppose there is Montana or somewhere.

Yeeeeeeeeeah,
we're gonna need pics, sweetheart.

Don't underestimate the adaptation potential your brain has over the course of your life. Ŧhe brain is very plastic. And you're only in your mid 20s, there's still hope for you.

For that stupid comment I retract my previous wise advice that you have thrown back in my face. I suggest suicide, you're beyond saving.

Each of us need to make at least 4-5 children to save the white race!

Hasn't worked in years because no one understands how it works

who the hell does farm work in a skirt and tank top?

Not even eastern europe is save. The Eu will crack them sooner or later. Maybe some Mormon-like community in russia?

But I've heard they have even more slimes than the west.

Just kill yourself already

One of the biggest problems caused by women is women's suffrage. By default, women are more inclined to vote for the left. This is statistically proven every single election.

That's higher taxes, bigger gouvernments that need higher taxes, all sorts of expensive and useless programs that require higher taxes, it goes on. All voted for by women more than men.
The same left parties have made marriage an extremely risky business to undertake for so-called equality reasons, because nothing says equality like stripping a man of half his possessions and his children.

Speaking of children, they're expensive. I remember reading years ago that raising them will cost $180.000,- from birth to 18, and that assumes the kid had left the house by then. He won't, because the same high taxes that burden the country are burdening the property market, nobody's moving. Too expensive.

Now I know why women vote for the left. It's safe. When there's no husband, the gouvernment can effortlessly take his place. After all, women won't notice the tax burden that way, especially the single mothers.

I don't know what you have voted for in the past, but if it's left-wing parties (a fair assumption in Deutschland) you have personally contributed to the degeneration of your country, the dissolution of your society and the hatred men now have of women.

The solution?
Don't vote left.
Sort yourself out.
Learn about economics, read the classics, try to look at things from men's perspective.

You'll probably learn to live at peace with yourself as a bonus.

Don't be a pussy, England is your rightful clay, fight for it. Don't stop making children just because Europe is currently turning to shit. There's still hope for the future. If you don't breed, then there is no hope.

Oh God this comment. Get the fuck out whore. No one cares. You can't possibly post online without telling everyone you're a girl because you aren't interesting enough

Sort yourself out
youtube.com/watch?v=eieVE-xFXuo

A career wont give you purpose
women are biologically build to have children. That will give you purpose. Get your life in order. Get a job to support yourself. Find a responsible guy. And then get as many children as you can take responsibility for. That is the path to a fulfilled life for a woman. It is hard, but life is hard.

If you want happiness. Take a bunch of drugs and party until you fall over dead.
If you want a purposeful life, sort yourself out.

Women never wore anything else till the last century. Well, maybe not tank tops, but skirts aren't a real problem. Trad dresses aren't just decoration.

Women always exploit their gender in debate.
Anons are genderless. Don't inject it where it doesn't rule.

>7/10
>physically healthy
>moderately high IQ
>female

Come to leafland and marry me and we'll go back to the least cucked country in evropa we can find

Have you looked into the physical reasons as to why you have mental issues?
People are slowly figuring out that many mental issues are not about willpower, mentality/outlook, etc., but rather a physical issue.
Among root causes we have
>Seriously altered gut bacteria caused by eg. c-section birth, antibiotics
>Poor diet causing auto-immune issues
>Neurotransmitter imbalance
>Deficiencies due to modern lifestyle and depleted soil
>Traumatic brain injuries
>Birth control wrecking hormornal balance
>Circadian rhythm disturbances
And there are many more.

Mid 20s, no worry. Im not gonna get kids until 40

Not having kids is unnatural. It is literally the antithesis to an aspect of your existence. We live in a world where everything Natural is condemned.

Don't fall victim to the sameshit. Rise above it.

Yeah, I know all that stuff. I'm broadly read in the usual Sup Forums topics and am against th right for women to vote. I'm currently breadcrumbing my LTR.

But I still don't know what I should do to make it better without shitting out kids, as it's not an issue often related to in any books I know.

Good post. She won't listen though. If she cured herself and lost her supposed illnesses then she would lose a large part of her identity as a perpetual victim. She has come here for pity and validation not practical solutions.

>Don't inject it where it doesn't rule.

The subject is motherhood. How the fuck am I suppoed to make that user? Is this some transgender inclusive nu-pol policy I haven't heard off yet?

I dunno man the meme about having a child "changing everything" was true for me. If you want to do it, it reorients you in the world.

So what's the problem?
Just find a white man and have kids, goy.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

I dont suppose you know quite how bad it is.

There are schools in the UK (I've a mate who is a professional governor) where 80% of pupils have English as an additional language.

Not their 1st.
Not their 2nd.
Perhaps not even their 3rd, but its either 3rd or 4th language, the first being hindi or urdu or paki or slav or whatever. English is not spoken at all in some of their homes.

I'm very sorry to say this, but this country is done. It genuinely saddens me, it could have been a paradise.

Go to any man and tell him you want 5 kids, if runs off then find another one.

No, all I'm saying is that gender's irrelevant to the contents of debate and that women tend to ignore that.

>She has come here for pity and validation not practical solutions.
coming to pol for pity and validation

well then she is in the wrong neighborhood

Yes, those are good points. I do believe my lifestyle isn't perfect but I don't think it's worse than some normies. But it also could play into some geneticaly predestined stuff.

Well, maybe lurking some on /fit/ will motivate me.

justdoit.gif

My 23andMe genetic/medical came up clean as a whistle.
What confirmed medical diagnosis have you had?

I know, it's just getting ridiculous at this point.

>help, what do, I have ovarian cancer
>Sup Forums: tits or gtfo you attention whore

But you don't get it.
You post tits, you get help.
I mean, it's not like we know you or anything.

Write a letter to Varg Vikernes. He likes retarded women.

Some tits would alleviate the boredom at this point IDGAF really, post thumbs for all I care.

What's your religious position OP? Maybe you should get start attending mass at a traditional church, pray regularly.. this can solve a lot of psychological issues. You should at least give it a shot

>What confirmed medical diagnosis have you had?

Not going into it, don't want to raise the cance to get identified by fellow Krauts.

But I'm in professional hands for over a decade, so it's nothing for the next episode of tumblerism. Mostly related to my upbringing.

It definitely changes your priorities, but the world is full of people who fail to meet those priorities and should have just not bothered because their kids end up miserable children of single mothers.

Actually I'm an agnostic but reading into christianity (currently Eliots "Christianity and Culture") and want to attend a catholic mess some time in the future. I do think that this will help me in the long run. It's just hard without actually believing that stuff.

Also there isn't any real religious community aournd my place.

It saddens me so terribly deeply I will never be anything more than an indio who will never have a heritage that doesn't involve rape and conquest of my people and lands. Make children user be proud of who you are and where you come from preserve your race and culture user. Do it for your forefather's.

I seriously wouldn't glance past this if you're keen on fixing yourself.
I've had several issues in the past that I've fixed by focusing on some of the points I mentioned. And these are the sort of things that doctors told me I'd have to deal with for the rest of my life
>Ance
>Major allergies, would eat a cherry or apple and my throat would clog up
>Asthma
>Eczema
All gone as long as I stick to what I know works for me. I know these aren't mental issues but it's just a testimony to what can be achieved if you're willing.
Here's an interview with Jordan Peterson's daughter who basically cured her lifelong depression by the same means as me:
youtube.com/watch?v=A6g_geYeL4U&t=391s

Thanks, it does motivate me to not waste my life. I'll give it a year or maybe two. If it will get better I will try to encourage myself to go through a pregnancy.

Although I don't know if those hormones don't fuck me up again. I know enough women that have gotten ape shit crazy thanks to their pregnancy.

Belief comes naturally through experience, that's partly why you find these conversion stories, even of rationalists, who began to find God firstly in beautiful aesthetic moments. Maybe start small with a rosary in some quiet place

I might add that if your issues are related to certain deficiencies
>e.g., vitamin b12, b9, b6, D3 will manifest in almost literal psycosis symptoms
the worst thing you can do is become pregnant as creating a child requires serious resources.
>K2 deficiencyis likely to alter the development of the foster's lower skull and teeth, literally making it a weak-chinned, ugly child
>D3 def. will lead to rickets
>b9 def. is known to cause serious birth defects
I could go on, but you get the point.

Peterson is based

>I know enough women that have gotten ape shit crazy thanks to their pregnancy.
Exactly my point here:

Aktion T4 will help you

I'm not sure any of the Abrahamic faiths will do you good unless you're craving authority and community. I tried my hardest to fit in with a baptist church down the road from me for traditionalist companionship but in the end they expected me to give up practically everything I enjoy to placate them. Seems to be the case with most churches, that whole slave of Christ and all.

Yes, as I said, that young mother today really looked like some mother maria painting for a split second. So I can understand that. Guess I'll have to hope to "fall for it". But even if not, I stink it would be positive to even akt the part till then. Like the burgers say "Fake it till you make it".

I'll look into a monastry for the next vacation. I imagine it to be relieving completely cut off from society.

Thanks, Poo.

>they expected me to give up practically everything I enjoy to placate them

What did they say to give up?

Yeah, I guess I would need to incest in a great deal of tests and get tested regularly to not fall into it thanks to some deficiency.

At least, looking back, my mother didn't had any real complications of that kind, only a long and painful birth. I am not really looking forward to it.

Anyone got some recommended reading about c-sections? Looking from an purely medical perspective. I know that there is much esoteric and pseudo-scientific studd going on in this sector.