Gavin McInnes

Is he /our guy/?
Been seeing some stuff he has on youtube and he's a pretty well informed guy, debunks feminism and islam based on facts, savages liberals who are protesting trump without knowing why.

What do you think about him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zgJWBr1u9-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cant you make any fcuking desicions for yourself?

I can. I like him. And i'm asking for Sup Forums's opinion.

Okay, fucknut?

I bet you like shoving plugs up your ass like gayvin too

That's a well construct argument.

>Love O&A
>Love Ant
>The only things I've ever seen or heard from Gavin is a) him laughing at his friend getting railed by a hooked with a strap on and b) kissing Milo

In your opinion whats his best non-gay-gag shit to sell another uncertain person on this guy?

I like shoving plugs up your moms ass

Gavin, you will always be known as the guy who shoves things up his ass and calls it comedy.

A Fucking Leaf
Co-Founder for lefty faggy degenerate sex and drugs Vice Magazine. It use to be like a newspaper you could get for free at bus stops. They had full page nude adds. I was 16 with tons of naked girls on my wall cause of his magazine.
Vice also had a Fashion "Do's/Don'ts" section which shaped the numale beardo hipster lumberjack faggot look.
LOOK AT HIM!
Him and his magazine started it all

Fucking leaf faggot.

don't forget he's a kikelover too

He used to be a dumb degen but recently exposed the holohoax and legitimized pizzagate

He's /OurGuy/ now

He denied the holocaust recently after a visit to israel

He's a meme and fairly degenerate but has a few good videos.

Him acting retarded just gives the right even worse of an image for the left to exploit.

Eh, like Milo and even Sam Hyde, he seems like a very smart man with severe emotional issues that led him to be compulsively contrarian.

ew

he has an 'open marriage'

>this
They shoahd it tho sadly

degenerate
youtube.com/watch?v=zgJWBr1u9-c

He idolizes the "punk" lifestyle of being an edgy teenager saying outrageous things to make people gasp and weep.

I will admit hes funny and I watch his stuff often but for all the interesting points he might make, he will just as easily go and say something dumb on purpose and completely de-legitimize anything else he has to say so you can't really take him seriously in any way.

Literally a Zionist. So no.

He's /ourguy/ if /ourguy/ ate cereal with his own piss in it

STOP SHILLING THAT FUCKING HOMO

>HURRDURR WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF THE GUY IM BEING PAID TO CREATE THREADS ABOUT
>DURRR

He has a fucking Jew star shrine where he works. He fucked a tranny. He hires hookers and bragged about cheating on his wife.

All in all. He's a fag.

Hey guys its me the irish jew punk rock faggot.

smash dat fash ass.

He's a total jew puppet. He was quoted saying his trip to Israel was a "brainwashing trip". Then, His master (((Ezra))) said he was being a bad goy and he promptly made a video on how he was misquoted. He's pretty much a faggat.

Is this true?

No. There are plenty of reasons to dislike this guy but as far as I am aware this is not true.

Gayvin Mcanus made out with milo on camera

What about regarding his political and social views?

funny, im watching him right now
hes more of a comedian than political commentator. his wizard skits are funny af. a generic road to being redpilled, but his network rebel media is civic nationalism bs. he also stuck a dildo up his ass live
overall, hes a basic conservacuck. hes racist but limited by the rebel. him and crowder i like because theyre good examples of right wing comedians

literal run of the mill republican shit you'd hear from your dad, blaire white, crowder etc. not much of a reactionary.
to be honest i know hes a racist, but since he sold vice for so little hes chained by his jew masters and confined to civic nationalism