Jordan Peterson

I know Sup Forums likes him, but you DO REALIZE that psychoanalitics (Jungian or Freudian) are a pseudoscientific part of psychology (unlike IQ tests etc.)

what are your credentials?

This man has spent his life to figure that out, dismissing him ouright just because he wants to handle this question and doensnt think its obvious, is stupid on your part.

Sort yourself out!

I don't like how a big part of his thing is talking about how the Holocaust was so bad and he frequently brings up antisemitism.

Does he not understand that Jews can't seem to exist without systematically dismantling Western Christian societies?

I'd think he is even more critical of (((communism))) and (((marxism))) which is a good thing.

hes also trying to reboot christianity it seems so thats some pretty good anti-semetic work being done.

>1 post by this ID

shill/sage/slide thread

Besides that though, he's pretty brilliant with psychology and culture.

He takes antidepressants and so has his kid since she was a girl, so that makes me wonder about him sometimes too.

What is your point? Most smart people can take the useful parts of things without taking one man's ethos as gospel.

Goes for Peterson, Freud, or Jung.

Sort yourself out.

recent Q&A with patreon supoorters he stated that by greatly modifying his diet he eliminated most depression symptoms and so has his daughter.

Starting to believe these no sugar diets work

It's just weird that a guy who talks about speaking the truth literally shows up in YT comment sections of his videos, on channels that aren't even his, to tell people to stop saying anti-Jewish things.

You'd think a guy who ubderstands that much about the relevance of Christianity would understand how Judaism is basically anti-Christian.

>This man has spent his life to figure that out, dismissing him ouright just because he wants to handle this question and doensnt think its obvious, is stupid on your part.

Im not bashing him as a person, I like him, but I dislike the blend of psychology and mythology. I like the grounded Kevin MacDonalds approch more.

Im not bro

>He takes antidepressants and so has his kid since she was a girl, so that makes me wonder about him sometimes too.

He does? Where has he said smth like that? Sad to hear it if its true.

>Most smart people can take the useful parts of things without taking one man's ethos as gospel.

its a very slippery slope when dealing with psychoanalysis as a guiding point.

I would argue that hammering Jews is making yourself a target to the parasites, but also propagating stereotypes that aren't helping shit.

Then again, I don't really know the comments he made so I don't know why I'm posting.

he doesnt use psychoanalysts as a guiding point, i think you need to watch more JPB

sounds like u watched 1 or 2 videos and dont understand anything.

His best work is with regards to the existentialists.

>fucking millenials think Nietzsche was a nihilist and promoted nihilism

I get your argument, and I know you have to pick your battles.

He did do something funny I noticed: he was saying that if you want people to be peaceful you need them to be able to speak freely otherwise they will fight. Then he quickly added that maybe you don't want peace, in which case you should suppress free speech and sit back and "do this" *rubs palms together*

he is a Jungian is he not?

>>fucking millenials think Nietzsche was a nihilist and promoted nihilism

mills are right here. Nietzsche was a nihilist in classical greek sense of the word not in catcher in the rye edgy teenager meaning of it.

Many who are ill at ease with the JQ will use communism and marxism as proxies for it to talk about similar types of problems, which strikes me as fair enough.

no he is not a jungian he doesnt adhere to any particular branch of psychological methodology.

also i disagree because the point JPB makes is that nietzsche posed the question of what is the post-christian soul ? The theoretical answer he proposed was nihilism and his uber mensch theories would be the opposite of nihilism, roughly speaking.

However jung's point was that nietzsches ubermensch was basically christian archetypal symbolism and mythology right to the core.

Nietzche was making an argument for nihilism he was trying to sort out what happens to the post-christian soul (JPBs ideas roughly speaking again)

JQ? jewish ...? sorry i dont know that acronym, but i agree with ur point. the fact that JPB speaks fluent russian and solzenitsyn wrote 200 years together... doesnt take a genius to assume JPB is pretty red pilled on the (((bolsheviks)))

Do you dislike Jung because you don't understand him?

Jung is ok, Freud is 100% degenerate nonsense

at least Freud was interestingly wrong

jq = jewish question

Cured my sciatica completely within a week.