Sorry children, Nunes just stepped down

Sorry children, Nunes just stepped down.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/06/nunes-steps-down-from-russia-trump-investigation.html
progresstribune.com/2719/fearful-trump-team/
bipartisanreport.com/2017/03/25/just-in-trump-administration-caught-purging-cell-phones-to-erase-russian-data-busted/
occupydemocrats.com/2017/03/25/nbc-just-busted-trump-team-purging-smartphones-hide-proof-russian-treason/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-staff-wiping-electronic-devices-subpoena-fbi-investigation-russia-a7651276.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The difference is that there is actual evidence that Hillary did something wrong. There was no evidence that Trump and Russia were colluding with each other, and yet they decided to investigate him anyway.

you retarded faggot this is bait. fuck off back to facebook you worthless nigger

yeah the lack of evidence is why people are stepping down. lol that's what i would do if i hadn't done anything wrong is just up and quit. lol.

don't listen to the chicken hawks.

There was bleach bit all over her computer. She used an private server that was less secure than Google. At the very least, she put classified information at risk. She had her aides SMASH her Blackberries. C'mon, that is more than suspicious. The ONLY reason she would ever have to use a private email server is to hide her dirty secrets from FOIA requests.

Flynn stepped down because he was smeared by the Lamestream media and his trust was comprimised. Bannon stepped down because his job was done.

There is absolutely NO evidence of a Trump Russia scandal. Not only that, but you would think that if they did have something, that Susan Rice would have ran with it.

then WHY is Nunes stepping down

It's ok grandma, some one else will fill his shoes. Don't forget your meds, no reason to find you in the park naked again.

“Several left-wing activist groups have filed accusations against me with the Office of Congressional Ethics," Nunes said in a statement Thursday. "The charges are entirely false and politically motivated, and are being leveled just as the American people are beginning to learn the truth about the improper unmasking of the identities of U.S. citizens and other abuses of power."

yeah people just up and quit when their "work here is done" lol children will believe anything.

oh noes those mean old libruls MADE ME step down... poor innocent nunes lol

Nunes in a statement cited the efforts of "several leftwing activist groups" to lodge "entirely false and politically motivated" accusations against him with the Office of Congressional Ethics as his reason for sidelining himself. The House Ethics Committee is set to investigate the allegations against Nunes.

In a written statement, Nunes suggested the accusations against him were timed to distract from reports about the names of Trump associates being "unmasked" in intelligence files during the latter weeks of the Obama administration by former National Security Adviser Susan Rice.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/06/nunes-steps-down-from-russia-trump-investigation.html

So you're telling me you would stay at your job longer than you needed to without getting paid extra?

>lol
Did you really just type this reddit?

im telling you the chair of the nsc and the presidents chief advisor serve at the pleasure of the president and nobody quits 3 months in just for shits and giggles. that isnt how the real world works, child.
the only other person i can think of in the whole world who up and quit like that for no descernable reason was the retrd Palin.

did nunes really just get btfo? LEL

Unless there job is done...

OK name another one. Go on, child, I'll wait. :)

Bannon and Nunes

>Democrats think Nunes stepping down is a good thing for them

Wew lads are you in for a surprise!

Also, burden of proof is not on me. You are the one making the claim, so the burden of proof is on YOU. Also, you feel the need to resort to ad hominems like calling me "child" for disagreeing with you.

They're holding all that evidence that Trump colluded with Russia. Well, since that's nothing, it's actually just the one dude, and the rest of us are working on AJ and pepe memes.

>investigation

May kek bless you.

#triggered
shut up faggot

More leaks than Hillary's diapers

that's a cucked narrative you got there. be a shame if someone were to... expose it

It's not like Bannon isn't still his Chief Strategist. I would think if there was something truly wrong with Bannon, then he'd be completely removed from any and every government position.

Nunes stepped down so gowdy could take over, you better watch your back shill

Resorting to ad hominems won't help your case. Only hard evidence will. I suggest you either find some or reconsider your opinion.

You do realize that lefty activists filing allegations against Nunes got him to step aside from the investigation... and now, Rowdy Trey Gowdy is even more involved?

Srsly, do you even checkers?

progresstribune.com/2719/fearful-trump-team/

Evidence against Hillary was obvious.

Trunp russia thing is fake, cia can fake russia hacks. Nyt abmitted they tapped trump, rice unmasked for political rwason trumps people DURING the election.

How does it feel to know 4 months in, ZERO russia evidence, even though since day 1 MSM says they have evidence. Still butthurt?

Sage sage sage

This guy gets it!

It's all a set up. Remove Bannon, show the contrast between Trump and Obama who kept Rice there. Also prevents any Dem nonsense about Bannon effecting the upcoming indictments. Same thing with Nunes. It's very likely his name was unmasked since he was part of the transition team. He steps aside so there can be no more excuse from the Dems about Nunes being impartial. Trump is getting all his ducks in a row to prosecute members of the Obama admin.

>you have to argue against lies or you have no argument

I wouldn't waste my time on you m8

Trey Gowdy is getting involved? Oh man, the left is in for a rude awakening. They kicked the hornet's nest, now they'll feel the sting.

Trey gawdy is now in charge.

He is gonna fuck shit up....cant wait

That's fine. I never said you had to. Just said either give me facts or shut your mouth.

In highly political investigations, people only recuse themselves in 2 situations:

1. They're forced to
2. They know they've already won

Nunes' recusal was a surprise, so (1) doesn't apply.

So what's our plan if Trump gets impeached?
Should we riot?

He didn't say they were liberals, nobody calls you liberals without any irony now. "Libruls" Oh you fucking wish you were liberal.

we won't have to worry about that.

You shills are going to prison with the rest of the corrupt Obama group. Attacking people as a business is as illegal as it gets; even under a contract. With the new change to the internet rules that occurred, it took data theft from China and now allows these shill companies to be investigated, have posts, tweets, and accounts, and people tied to them and not only allow those attacked to sue, but to prosecute you fucks.

You WILL see prison.

The Intelligence Committee's Russia investigation will be taken over by Reps. Michael Conaway (R-Texas), Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) and Tom Rooney (R-Fla.).

President James K. Polk
He set an agenda, said he'd stop when it was fulfilled

True to his word, he had a successful term and did not seek reelection
True patriots do their duty and take a step back to move on to other things

How come?
I've been away for a few days, would appreciate a run down on what's planned.

He won't get impeached. If he does, there will be riots. Not saying I condone said riots. but I just feel like that's what would happen. Trump is the first candidate in a long time who is an outsider. A lot of people finally feel like their voice is being heard. If that voice is suddenly silenced by the political establishment, I think we will reach the boiling point, because then it won't matter what we have to say. If it pisses off the establishment, then we would be able to do nothing about it. We would be completely under the thumb of the establishment.

So republicans intentionally put a weak man in charge of the intel commission. Then lured the media to pressure Nunes to resign so they could intall Gowdy in the seat. All according to keikaku. Seems logical.

No, Nunez was incidental to this whole thing
He played a great part in bringing the issue to light

Democrats had a good thing going keeping Nunez in place, but they simply cannot tolerate anyone with a modicum of support for Trump
Once again, liberal short-sightedness has hurt them

Will they ever learn?

Regardless of intentionality of the setup, or baitedness of the hook. A lack of impulse control by lefties replaced a CA Republican with a TX Republican, and installed Gowdy as the investigation guard dog.

Sad.

It was always a fantasy that Trump would save us all. He's an overgrown crybaby who's never known hardship, and survived by being rich enough to be able to fail over and over when his pathetic investments didn't work. The only thing he knows is how to bullshit, and he's a master of it, but that won't help him make decisions that fuck us over. In fact, it makes fucking us over easier.

Nunes was in place before the inauguration. It's a seniority thing.

He played a great part in colluding with the people he's supposed to be investigating (WH officials) so he could hold a pressie with the information they gave him and pretend that info vindicated the President's Twitter lies about being personally surveilled by the previous president Muslim Monkey.

Corrupt af.

Also, the head of a congressional investigation stepping down because of numerous ethics probes is not something that hurts the OTHER party, lol. You're deluded.

That'll feel more pricks than a 2nd hand dart board.

>progresstribune
You going to link a creation science website to give me information about dinosaurs next?

SEND IN THE GOWDY.

Get a load of this guy.

Activists filed allegations. Allegations.

You don't stress pulling your starting knuckle baller in the late innings when you've got a solid closer in the bullpen.

Gowdy is from SC, not TX

Hahahahahahahaha. Trump is fucked.

Mike Conway is from TX, friend. He's taking the leadership role, officially... leaving Gowdy a freer pimp hand.

But thanks for trying.

>Never went to any of the meetings

Gtfo normie shill faggot

Actually, everything hillary did was legal. Shady as all fuck but above board. Even the uranium sale to Russia. Hell, hillary was only involved because uranium is a strategic resource.

It also leaves Nunes with a freer hand, he remains chair of his committee and will be able to investigate and present evidence without accusations of impropriety. Also if Nunes did know about this back in January it suggests that everything he did in March was meticulously planned with cooperation from Conway, Gowdy, etc.

strip mall attorney

At this point I agree. You are an obvious shill, but trump is as well.

bipartisanreport.com/2017/03/25/just-in-trump-administration-caught-purging-cell-phones-to-erase-russian-data-busted/

occupydemocrats.com/2017/03/25/nbc-just-busted-trump-team-purging-smartphones-hide-proof-russian-treason/

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-staff-wiping-electronic-devices-subpoena-fbi-investigation-russia-a7651276.html

>Gets told you're spreading fake news
>Links to more fake news

You do know Occupy Democrats being quoted unironically is seen as a sign of retardation right?

one more step towards impeachment

because his handling of the "muh Trump was surveiled" story was so fucking horrendous

>You do realize that lefty activists filing allegations against Nunes got him to step aside from the investigation
you do realize how fucking retarded that narrative is right? if you quit a political assignment because your opponents were butthurt there could be no government

> O̶b̶a̶m̶a̶ ̶ G̶C̶H̶Q̶ Susan Rice wiretapp me

None of these are reputable sites.

fpbp

Chair of NSC isn't the same as flipping burgers you fucking idiot, until literally all threats facing the US are neutralized the Chair of the NSC doesn't just step down because "lol Flynn was suspicious "

Also the whole narrative that Bannon was only there to watch Flynn falls on its face when the White House defended its demand for Flynn's resignation by saying they only are doing it because he lied to the VPOTUS not because he actually did any wrong doing. Not like you need to drop McMasters position down and replace him with Bannon if it was truly as mundane as that

wew lad, TIDF is in full force today

so just breitbart and fox then, right? But sometimes not even fox?

>dont listen to the chicken hawks
>chicken hawk
>male pedo

You're telling me not to listen to politicians in the media?

The DEMS challenged a piece (Nunes) We pulled him to safety, while revealing three other material pieces hiding behind him, who are now aiming right at them. This is CHESS, MSM are now confused with pleasure, while we just advanced an outpost.

Nunes was also unmaksed by Obama admin. They are going down very hard

The DEMS may not realize this yet, but these investigations have shifted from hurting Trump, to saving Obama's legacy. Obama spied many times, with many different targets over eight years. They did this over and over again. WH has the logs in their archive of every access and who received.

I think unmaskings happened three separate times - one set driven by McCabe, one set driven by Obama, and one set driven by Brennan (who then ordered Rice to do it). Nunes would have gotten caught up in the latter. Nunez stepped down because he was also unmasked by Rice, he was part of the transition team!

You have nothing to fear if you have nothing to hide.