Only way to MAGA this spring

Only way to MAGA this spring.

Other urls found in this thread:

caliheadwear.com/products/patriot-5-panel?variant=6527537537
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice
Present for your gf or something?

That's kinda fruity. Great for your sister or wife though.

Not gonna lie. I could pull off that color. Just gotta flex a 'cep

Uglier the better in my opinion.

Might as well donate your money directly to Israel.

Pale yellow one might be my next buy unless they come out with something new soon.

What do you think the best way to do that is?

Maybe a charity where I can be assured my money goes to furthering their dominance in the region.

This. Fucking ZOGbots

>That colour

Somebody call mike pence.

I want one that comes in yellow.

Is there any place where I can guy a genuine MAGA hat in Europe? (Not talking gay shit like from Amazon or EBay, which are basically nothing but knock-offs) Since Trump only lets them be purchased in Murrica

That's actually pretty decent looking desu. It has an 80s vibe to it.

Do you guys think this will jump in price like the St pattys did?

By law you can't buy a real one as a foreigner.

I wish I didn't live in commiefornia I love to wear one outside.

I'd*

realistically what's the next colorway? 4th of july? i would kill for a blue one

That mesh looks weird
nice color tho

Good fuck sandniggers.

Weird usually means price increase.

I might make a thread on biz and ask if they think it would be worth getting a few incase thes end up limited edition like the St pattys

Nah, most trucker hats have that mesh. MAGA hats look cool because they follow the trucker style but have regular fabric on the back. I actually tried to buy one from the manufacturer's site (solid color, no MAGA) but they don't ship to Brazil.

Memorial day, maybe? MAGA hats in olive drab, black with gold text and navy blue with white text would look pretty sick.

I never understood those stupid trashy ropes above the bill.

One day I hope they release service branch versions. I'd love to buy my Vietnam vet father a scarlet and grey/gold scheme with a Marine Corps symbol on it.

Going for 'that' aesthetic

Hmm sounds like a great business opportunity for me.

If I were to ship to south America it would only take 6 days and at a cost of about 60 USD from UPS. If you can find a cheaper carrier I would start a small side buisness of shipping down there for you cucks.

MAKE ANTARCTICA GREAT AGAIN

Go back to work user. We need more anwsers
>Proxy I know

was there really 138 of these hat?

Well this is the manufacturer:
caliheadwear.com/products/patriot-5-panel?variant=6527537537
I bet many cucks would pay the extra 60 bucks to get an "official' hat

I don't get people shitting on the color, looks perfect for Easter.

faggot

>the election is over
>trump won
>doesn't need to campaign anymore
>continues to produce these hats because doing so is keeping american hat makers employed even if it's at a cost to himself

USPS will let me ship it in a large envelope for 15 USD, but it would take 6-10 business days to arrive. If that is the case I would charge 45$ per hat at the cost of 15 per hat and 15 for shipping, making sure to skim a little off the top for me.

You think some SA anons would bite?

$45 dollars buys you a night with 15 different women in Brazil

How good of a goy do you have to be to buy this shit?

Yessir.

Great color, best way to show you're gay for Trump, bigly.

It's $80 through that site
Hell, I would bite.

This is literally a psyop to turn Americans into Mexicans.

Ahahahahahahaha
>Rekt

Alright, I'm going to go to biz after my work here and get a little more advice about this, then I might start this business up. I figure if I can sell 10 hats a day that will net me about 100$ and would cover all the costs of shipping and item purchase.

Oh god I'm going to need SO MUCH bubble wrap. I'm not sure my ADD can handle that..

Foreigners mad they can't buy one even if they had the pesos for it.

It was a compliment.

Kek. Just hire some chinks to sew knockoff green Trump hats, sell them and become rich.

Sorry friendo.

>American calls a Puerto Rican a foreigner.
Kek. American education.

trumples have mild autism so they pay $50 dollars for something made in India with a "made in America" sticker instead of just buying something from China for 1/10th the cost

They aint a state yet.

>China
>Good quality

Tits or gtfo!