Ok Sup Forums, if there was one man Putin fears, or feared the most, who would that person be? In russia today...

Ok Sup Forums, if there was one man Putin fears, or feared the most, who would that person be? In russia today, who does Putin fear? Any russians who can speak on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/28/russians-fear-pokemon-go-a-western-plot-to-destabi/
youtu.be/h0ZYky3hubQ
youtube.com/watch?v=auTzKjDVQ4I
youtu.be/B2iCbuISXIc?t=71
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Putin fears the Pokemon!

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/28/russians-fear-pokemon-go-a-western-plot-to-destabi/

>putin
>fear

pick one

Putin is the real life Tywin Lannister.

Cold, Calculating and doesn't care about committing war crimes.

Putin fears his own people for example. Proof:
youtu.be/h0ZYky3hubQ

Me

There was that Khodorkovsky chap

He fears Chechnya.

If there's another Chechen war then his popularity will plummet and there could be another revolution.

He is afraid of little school children. That's why he had Beslan's school flattened in 2004

He fears trump

Putin fears no one as long as he has his natalia doki.

He doesnt need to fear people, he needs to fear pic related.

>it's war crimes when they do it!
My favourite meme.

How many illegal invasions/interventions/"Regime Changes" with massive civilian casualties has the West done over the past few decades alone? Compared to us, the bear is a tame beast.

i remember seeing that face somewhere, is that the navaly guy?

Navalny is irrelevant political corpse, why would you post that.

because he wants to be edgy

Gespadin Don Fillon.

Next French president.

France stronk.

All wars have war crimes.

Putin is personally responsible for lots of war crimes. Can't generally say the same of western leaders.

Also civilian casualties are not synonymous with war crimes.

Probably the Bog Alliance

That would be Navalny.

Just in the past few decades we've had several completely illegal full-scale military invasions by the West (led by the United States) involving indiscriminate airstrikes and depleted uranium weapons irradiating the land. We've had Abu Ghraib and still have Guantanamo. We can act like we're not complicit because we're not in the USA but we hand prisoners to them all the time.

Tywin Lannister is actually exactly who I've been thinking of whenever Putin is brought, it was just on the tip of my tounge

>indiscriminate airstrikes
no

>depleted uranium
not a war crime, not illegal

>Abu Ghraib
soldiers committing crimes is not the same as commanders - war crimes are committed on all sides of any armed conflict, ever

>Guantanamo
do you even know what a war crime is

That treatment of POWS was and is absolutely war crime. So is the footage of Western helicopters and airplanes slaughtering clueless fucking tribals to find al-Qaeda commaners and weapons of mass destruction that weren't there.

Isn't he in jail?

Only for 15 days. Putin's affraid to give him a real term.

you unronically think that, do you?
that soros-puppet has no power here

At least you did not refer to Harry Potter.

What's Navalny's chance of survival when he gets out?

+15
People endorse him. Recent meetings and protests only proved that. He's the only one who can really oppose (((Putin))).
100%

Putin is real life Neville

Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.

>Recent meetings and protests only proved that.
not really, the old opposition even got fed up with him.
and the meetings are not proofs for everything.
he cant oppose anybody, only fool some people.
he doesnt even have a programm to deal with corruption, though he claims to fight it.
only a provocateur, nothing more.
>+15
that wont make my argument less valid, playing the shill card wont help you

question, the people who oppose putin who end up going missing, poisoned or are shot dead, does society over there not question it? or do they see it as like an inner war and business as usual?

>he doesnt even have a programm to deal with corruption
He does, you can google it anytime.
>that wont make my argument less valid
You don't ve arguments, only few phrases u've been told to repeat anytime you see a discussion about Navalny.
>the people who oppose putin who end up going missing, poisoned or are shot dead,
You heard that from CNN? There were only two real Putin's victims: Litvinenko (traitor who knew too much) and Khodorkovsky (thug and oligarch, he served as an example to every oligarchs who'd refuse to cooperate with Putin).

#hesmypresident

what about boris nemtsov

Nice one.

>He does, you can google it anytime.
i know the site, though show me the programm.
>u've been told
by whom?

He was a noone literally. Every russian poster can also confirm that. Got shot by stupid chechens who wanted to flatter Putin, but instead pissed him off.

I think this is an instant lose.

>by whom?
By the curator. As for the programm google it youself, if you're too dumb or too lazy to do that you should stfu.

>By the curator.
ok, you mean god or something?
>if you're too dumb or too lazy
the burden of proof lies on you, not on me
>you should stfu.
why so angry?

>you mean god or something?
I mean the curator from olgino.

himself
Putinception

>curator from olgino.
yeah googled it, you think i shill for tha kremlin?
is everybody who doesnt like navalny a shill for you?

what kind of sheep are you?

He scared of everyone. He never debate, never go in public, on his Inauguration Day all city was cleared and people even weren't allowed to open windows

You know the answer.

katoin et toi oli jorma vuotinen XD

sort of this it isn't a bad thing too, being careful is probably part of the training

Actually, there are two he fears.

Since he was a high ranking KGB officer and among many others managed to cuck a whole lot of oligarchs, I can understand his paranoia.

Name one war crime Putin is personally responsible for

>Putin
>fear

Sarin yesterday, LOL.

inb4 nonono dindu nuffin

That one rat startled him when he was like 6 years old, then I believe he killed it and was never afraid again.

I didn't ask for McCain's war crimes tho

>POW
they aren't entitled to POW status

Putin is afraid of not a single non Russian. Fear of his own people is only one.

Nathan Yahoo clearly stimulates Pootins bowels

youtube.com/watch?v=auTzKjDVQ4I

youtu.be/B2iCbuISXIc?t=71

Russian best kept secret revealed!
Russian best kept secret revealed!

Vladimir Putin is himself a product of Soviet era propaganda. When he was a young man he believed what he was told about the greatness of the Soviet republics. He did not see or believe all the problems or shortcomings.

He has in his mind a picture of a golden age which he thought was real. But it was a fantasy, one that he would later try and re-create through exerting pressure on neighbouring states.

He blames the weakness of leaders, and the chaos that ensued after Gorbachev was replaced by Yeltsin, for the collapse of national identity, security, and prestige that Russians have experienced since the fall of the USSR.

>propaganda
LOL. He literally received best possible soviet supplies possible being the member of KGB and the child in NKVD family.

Hillary Clinton desu.

That's why he worked so hard for the past 5 years assembling internet trolls to destabilize the US and European elections.

That's nothing to the presidential motorcade. Fun fact, on top of all the secret service suvs are antennas which are used to detect and deactivate landmines.