The answer to Syria's Nerve Gas Attack is simple

Historically since WWI, countries have refrained from using chemical weapons for fear of reprisal attacks using chemical weapons.

So the answer to Assad's nerve gas attack is simple. Retaliate with chemical weapons.

Send in a drone and cruise missile strike loaded with chem weapons. Enough to overwhelm the air defenses. Then when after the attack, simply claim we just hit Assad's chemical weapons depot.

I mean the excuse works for him, why not us.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-22424188
twitter.com/feraskaram01/status/849050540323594240
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
businessinsider.com/putin-i-will-say-this-clearly-there-are-no-russian-troops-in-ukraine-2015-4
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2014/03/04/285653335/putin-says-those-arent-russian-forces-in-crimea
rt.com/news/crimea-defense-russian-soldiers-108/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> buying the idea that Assad used chemical weapons
> being this enslaved to the (((media)))

kys.

Because he didn't do it

It's fake news to push morons into war

Fuck off back to rebbit

I hope you get gassed kike shill, gtfo now.

Kill (((yourself)))

OH MY GOD ALL THOSE INNOCENT PEOPLE KILLED BY HORRIBLE CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!!

We should totally just use some more in retaliation, it's ok when we do it!

t. America

Fpbp

Why is it so hard to face the ever getting higher pile of evidence that Assad has used chemical weapons? Hes better than ISIS by a longshot but hes not a saint.

All these Russian shills. Assad used them, twice now. Non of your mental gymnastics can change the fact. Now Russia comes up with ridiculous explanations.

Just Gas him, I mean if he can do it, why can't we?

Iraq gassed the fuck out of Iran with german/us supplied chemical weapons and support, but lets just forget about that.

>Assad used them, twice now
How do you know this? Because CNN Fake News told you so?

It would violate the very agreement WE started.

Let's not forget agent orange and its repercussions.

That worked out really well for Saddam didn't it..

He doesn't seem to mind dropping chem weapons on his own country.. why should he mind if we do.

>UN's Del Ponte says evidence Syria rebels 'used sarin'

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-22424188

Stop being a globalist cuck

All of the declared chemical weapons owned by the Syrain gov were already destroyed. The last batch were shipped off in 2014. Can you prove the munitions (if any) dropped by the aircraft had a chemical payload?
Also
Why would bombing civilians benefit Assad? The rebels are already getting their asses handed to them.

Why you want to gas them?

It'll just strengthen the radicals in Syria

OP fell for the media bullshit, kill yourself

This

/thread

>All of the declared chemical weapons owned by the Syrain gov were already destroyed.
Obviously, the undeclared ones weren't

>Why would bombing civilians benefit Assad?
To prove a point that he can do whatever he wants with impunity.

I have seen no evidence that proves Assad did it, it could have easily been the rebels.

Jew disinformation
This was a false flag.
The Russians may have allowed the terrorists....era freedom fighters to get their hands on it so they could BTFO once they brought it back to their hive but nobody's so stupid to think Assad would misplay his hand so poorly at the eve of victory.

>american education
That had nothing to do with the Iran-Iraq war or his use of gas you dumb fuck burger.

you are honestly retarded, i hope you die

>Assad used them, twice now

every time a chemical attack has happened it's been the rebels

are you brain dead?

cw are used in desperate situations. assad is winning and rebels are desperate to turn the tide

>To prove a point that he can do whatever he wants with impunity.
do you have a brain?

It's hard not to believe Assad used chem weapon, when a some politician shows two pictures of dead children and says Assad is evil. He must be punished.
Answer is simple:
You are all weak. Yall fell for tricks, or you fell for not intended trick, because she's a woman, therefor she fell for it.
Trickery at it's best.

No, they've refrained from using them because
1. they're not effective against military targets
2. using them against civilian targets as a terror weapon is so cartoonishly evil that it causes the bottom to fall out of your international legitimacy instantaneously

But Assad doesn't have any worries about his legitimacy because it's already in the tank and Russia is supporting him unconditionally for some reason, so why not?

This is of course assuming it's not a false-flag.

pic related is alleged impact site.

This is alleged by Jihadis and western MSM.

That's an arty strike.

Attacks came from territories held by Assads forces.

Why do you reddit trash fall for this shitty fucking bait? If you have to reply like a retard, at least use sage.

source? also means nothing

We must give chemical weapons to ISIS.

Considering the types of shells in use by both side in the area.

and the quality of the poison, based on the videos.

The shells would have had to be nothing short of a barrage to kill so many.

A shell or medium size rocket cannot carry that much hazmat.

Actually his use chem weapons and claim (later proven false) that he was producing more chemical weapons was used in part for justification for the 2003 invasion.

Seems Danish Education is even worse..

Nice argument, but you can't refute mine. Nice proxy Vlad.

Welcome back!

Missed you guys over the past three months.

no tactical reasons he would use it

on the other hand rebels have every reason to use it ant to stick it on assad

chemical weapons =/= biological weapons.
His use of chemical weapons in the Iran-Iraq war had NOTHING to do with either of the Iraq wars.
>american education

>Send in a drone and cruise missile strike loaded with chem weapons.

As long as you target Tel Aviv I have no issues with this plan. Strike the root.

"ISIS" is a Mossad/CIA Trojan Horse.

I honestly start to think that burgers attacking syria is actually a good thing. Once shitholes like jew york, washington and all the other major murrican cities are degraded to nuclear craters and their populations evaporated world will become much better place - like 90% of world's cancer will be removed in mere 24 hours or even less.

Dude. you are just scum. total scum. I really look forward to the audit of the shareblue posters, and the nightly door to door visits that will come to you fucks. This is not a threat, just a fact. Your masters will NOT keep you safe. YOU are not safe. Its time to pack up, and move on, fight for the winning team or just keep your head down for a while.

Its late sweetie, go to bed.

Fuck you , Jew piece of shit. We know assad didn't do it, just like he didn't do it the first time. Suck our massive gentile cocks, I can't wait to rape your wives and daughters infront of your rabbis when we all wake up to your criminal deception and false flags.

So if we remove Assad then what is next? Do the Neo Cons have a plan for the postwar Syria? or another "let it collapse into a terrorist breeding pool but le ebil dictator is gone!!!11" like Libya and Iraq?

I guess we'll have our own journalists to miraculously predict the attack is going to happen the day before it does?

twitter.com/feraskaram01/status/849050540323594240
> "Tomorrow a media campaign will begin to cover intense air raids on the Hama countryside and use of chlorine against civilians"

Who was talking about bio weapons?
>His use of chemical weapons in the Iran-Iraq war had NOTHING to do with either of the Iraq wars.
Had nothing to do with the 1991 war, but have everything to do with justification for the 2003 war.

Or where you still in diapers then?

If you spent more time with research and less time googling meme's you might actually learn some facts.

Chemical weapons didn't fall out of use for being taboo, they fell out of use for being shit. Exceptionally shit against organized forces.

You would get a better effect cheaper by just using a standard round.

>Obviously, the undeclared ones weren't

Thinking Assad would want to risk his plunging his country further down the shitter by doing something like this. Also this would mean blood on the diplomats hands because they declared that to The Hague.

Plus

>To prove a point that he can do whatever he wants with impunity.
Could you say the same with Obama?
Why would killing future generations to maintain Syria's secular stability be beneficial? The man's a doctor by trade. You do realise you only further the stereotype of a goywood bad guy.

You also still haven't answered my question about proving if the payload of the munitions dropped were chemical or not.

You're a misinformed piece of shit or Jew roach cock sucker. Either way the day of the rope is coming faggot. You're all gonna hang for your treachery, the Holocaust will be real next time around Kike.

> shareblue posters
Ha. Even Trump is pissed at Assad. But keep up your shilling.

You're an idiot. We don't need to retaliate against a sandnig killing his own sandnigs.

Get off my website Sen McCain.

>Fuck you , Jew piece of shit
Ah yes, the storms come out. Best part is they are the ones you can keep trolling on here because they have nothing better to do but name call.

So in your mind Assad did something like this:
>gee, this war sure is a bit too easy
>I know! let's make the US join, that's exiting
>Ali! where's the nerve gas?
>we willingly gave that up in 2013, although we apparently hid some for absolutely no reason
>good! make sure you throw it on a civilian area, don't use it for any strategic purpose whatsoever

It's called the greater israel project, get to learning about it because America has Jew cock in its mouth until we wake the fuck up and destroy these treasonous rat kikes.

The trolling Jew was always there, waiting, sneaky.

RAMZPAUL knows the score:

You have literal brain damage.
His usage of chemical weapons in the Iran-Iraq war was supported by the west and had nothing to do with either of the Iraq wars.
Again, you seem to have trouble comprehending shit when it isn't totally black and white, so let me try to lay it out for your simple mind to understand; Usage of chemical weapons in Iran-Iraq war having nothing to do with either war doesn't mean that possession of chemical weapons had nothing to do with it.

I'm talking about the usage of chemical weapons in the Iran-Iraq war and not his possession and later use on kurds, you seem to be unable to wrap your rotten burger-mind around that.

Lybia 2.0
Plus a few Benghazi incidents to justify more money for Israel.

kill yourself kike waterboy/r_the Donald faggot you're cancer

But assad didn't use chemical wespons, the rebels did

/pol taught me one thing : if the Russia claim the Earth is (((round))), you can be fucking sure it's as flat as a pancake.

If Russia yells Assad didn't used chemical weapons, HE DID !

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

You are just stupid then.

Wat

Retaliate for what? You want to avenge ISIS? By killing more civilians? Syria hasn't attacked or invaded any other country, unlike what your pals the Saudis are doing in Yemen

please, tell me more about those little green men in Crimea who were totally not Russian soldiers in uniforms without markings, but simple Crimean citizens peacefully asking for independence.

Putin said: "I will say this clearly: There are no Russian troops in Ukraine."
businessinsider.com/putin-i-will-say-this-clearly-there-are-no-russian-troops-in-ukraine-2015-4
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2014/03/04/285653335/putin-says-those-arent-russian-forces-in-crimea

RUSSIA TODAY : The armed men in military uniform without insignia, dubbed “the little green men” or “the polite people,” who were present in Crimea before and during the referendum there, were Russian troops, Vladimir Putin acknowledged speaking at a Q&A session with on Thursday.
rt.com/news/crimea-defense-russian-soldiers-108/

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get his hands on BASED ASSAD