What will be the outcome of this historic meeting Sup Forums?

What will be the outcome of this historic meeting Sup Forums?

I'll take the bait. If hes not willing to help us take care of north korea with japan and britain then yes, ww3 is on.

Xi isn't going to laugh at his stupid jokes, Trump can't fall back on anything, looks like an idiot

>We threaten to dethrone Assad or we have him taken out.
>Russia starts to Autistic screech
>Russia does nothing and steps down
>We continue..

jokes aside, this is bad news

Its bad news but its kinda like it has to happen m8. If hes smart (Hes not) he'll help us deal with north korea and it'll end there. Its not something we can turn a blind eye to anymore. You notice how thailand started a draft? See the push back towards Xi from duterte? China is probably going to go to war over this.

i have read somewhere that using nukes on best korea will do shit because of terrain. also, any kind of invasion from the south will be a catastrophe because of gorillion land mines on dmz. dear leader can sleep peacefully i guess.

Wrong

>i have read somewhere that using nukes on best korea will do shit because of terrain
You know where nukes are really gonna hurt though? China. You could easily destroy so many major cities with one nuke. Just a single one.
>also, any kind of invasion from the south will be a catastrophe because of gorillion land mines on dmz. dear leader can sleep peacefully i guess.
I've also read about that they might have been building the country up for a invasion for the last 60 years. So it'll kinda be like vietnam, if they had 60+ years to prepare. Only thing is. We don't really KNOW what they can hold up against/fight against. China falls no matter what happens.

>We continue..
to do what?

>What will be the outcome of this historic meeting Sup Forums?
realistically?
It's gonna go poorly, though news sources will claim it went great

After Friday I'm checking Chinese news sources to see what they say

>Shit talk China all your campaign
>Haha we friends ok, even my MAGA hats are made in China

Wait when do him and trump meet?

Today and tomorrow

well one thing is for certain Trump will do something to embarrass himself again like he did with every meeting so far

to shart in mart and warmonger until their empire crumbles into dust

>Russia can't dethrone Assad by itself. Shills Trump into presidency for backup.
>China can't dethrone Supreme leader by itself. Seeks Trump presidency for backup.

is that a fact

Why would the Russians want to dethrone their key Middle Eastern ally?

Damn, croatian RT is a great read.

It's a truth script. Converts every news into truth. I had some difficulties only with Fox, InfoWars and Breitbait for some reason.