QUESTION: What happens when the "niggers" are white?

QUESTION: What happens when the "niggers" are white?

youtube.com/watch?v=K3SYExmOk4A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xkRrmFR9CIM
youtube.com/watch?v=gl6iHiwvasE
youtube.com/watch?v=iHwSlwlCMps
youtube.com/watch?v=BNwSMfe63mY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

being a nigger is a mentality not a skin color, all niggers must die

It's simple, submit to British rule you potatoe nigger.

they're still niggers.

I'd rather have a handful of scumbags than cities full of muslims tbqhwyfamalam..

>his country is staying in the EU yet he's complaining about British Muslims.
Also, nobody said it was an option, just go down peacefully and save a few lives.

You'll have to learn how to spell 'potato' before planning an invasion, lad.

>Limerick
>Even fucking Human
Really we should fucking nuke that kip

The he is called a irish

Don't act like the same scum aren't in Dublin too.

Good one, Muhammad.

Oh boy you got me good. Oh wait, remember when even the vice president of America made the same mistake?

They are, thats why I avoid it.

OH it's you, the anti-Irish guy.

KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING NIGGER.

>anti-scum = anti Irish

Nice logic, user.

I'll fucking box the head off you, you fucking nigger. Fight me in real life. Not even joking.

Why import more though?

Calm down, Justin. You're confused.

Who said we should import more?

I can see it now: "Niggers ARE white you evil white racists!" Everything's ALWAYS a double standards with moon crickets, liberals, most cunts, and those yid bastards too
youtube.com/watch?v=gl6iHiwvasE

What's the story with these guys?

Are the Settled Travellers? Were they forcibly removed from the City slums or something?

How can country people be this fucking rough?

Angela's Ashes was a documentary.

What show is this from?

This is the first time I've actually seen a journo go into Southill.

They're not travellers, they're scumbags.

Irish government built social housing estates and the poorest of the working class moved in. Social deprivation and low educational attainment, high unemployment, crime and other anti-social behaviour followed.

These guys are the third or fourth generation and know nothing about being a civilised human being with personal responsibility.

Drugs in the 90s and early 2000s brough gangland crime to the estates. Entire neighbourhoods destroyed by the gangs, who would use local youths and intimidation to drive decent people out of their homes, taking over blocks and using them as bases for their criminal activities, storing drugs and guns.

This documentary should give some insight.

>What show is this from?
>This is the first time I've actually seen a journo go into Southill.

It was one of the Limerick Prime Time Investigates episodes on RTE a few years ago.

Donal MacIntyre did one for TV3, but it was complete shit desu.

The Badfellas series on RTE was much better.

My brother worked around Limerick and he told me about the fucker going around to all the houses and collecting a pound.

There was always some allegations about the Gardai down there. I remember once they sent the Dublin Gardai and ERF to arrest some lad, and they didn't even notify the Limerick Gardai.

>My brother worked around Limerick and he told me about the fucker going around to all the houses and collecting a pound.

That was Mikey Kelly. Scumbag shot himself in the head. Used to beat the shit out of his wife and she still stood by him. Mad documentary about the cunt here.

youtube.com/watch?v=iHwSlwlCMps

youtube.com/watch?v=BNwSMfe63mY
i'll let ya kno

>The Hard Man

How much scum glorification can you do. Thanks very much for sharing, had never heard of it before.

Your original point, that having zero immigrants won't fix this is, is certainly valid.

Is the American guy posting with an Irish proxy now? Did you get cucked by an Irish guy or something?

This actually looks nice compared to the shit holes I see in cali. I gotta get outta here