When did YOU last give no fucks, Sup Forums?

When did YOU last give no fucks, Sup Forums?

right now

No fucks given might aswell be my middle name, i live by it.

All of the day bro

>I'm clearly an idiot, but instead of working to improve, or simply paying attention for one second to not be a fucking retard, I'll just pretend I'm ok with it

whilst suffering from depression

>Haha I'll write on myself wrong on purpose to give myself an excuse to attention whore on social media! Hopefully Chad sees it!

Wait..She if she wrote "30" on her stomach, should't it have been 03 and not E0?

BuzzFeed is so edgy

I only posted this thread because I think this girl is fine as hell

Stupid as fuck but v hot

Literally now

Now...

Now...

Actually NOW...

NOW...

now... Now... Now...

Ok,Bjorn no fucks given Svensensson

If there are any ladies in this thread, know this. I eat the pussy and also lick the butthole.

>I think this girl is fine as hell

Thanks for that Swedish name Mohammed

Ever since I got a high paying tech job, I give far fewer fucks about anything.

Turns out that money can buy happiness, at least a hell of a lot better than poverty.

Huh, what do you know.

>when did you last give no fucks
>better yet
>when was the last time you had a fuck to give?

based

this is actually a major challenge for me right now

i've been very generous with my fucks in the past and it's been killing me

like literally sucking the life out of me

This. Having money fixes just about everything.

I stopped when my dad died and left me enough money and real estate to live comfortably for the rest of my life.

>people move in to the next house
>secluded area, i inherited the house from my parents
>go and introduce myself
>they're a couple from London, a few years younger than me
>see them to wave to every now and again for a few weeks
>one day they knock at the door
>"Sorry to bother you, but do you think you could cut down the tree at the back of your garden?"
>it's a large conifer
>ask what they're talking about
>"We don't like the view"

I laughed a bit, but they were being serious. They both had the "Hillary Clinton on a rollercoaster" grin. I told them I wouldn't be cutting anything down, and they both slunked off arguing with each other. On Sunday morning I get back from walking my dogs and he's there with a small axe, swinging like a madman at the base of the tree.

At this point he ran off. He'd damaged the tree by swinging at it up and down the trunk many times, so I felled it. I then put it on the back of a trailer, towed it down to his house and dumped it on his front lawn. It's still there. Haven't heard from them since.

The fucking nerve of that guy. What kind of legal recourse do you have available in bongland?

what an alpha, i'd jump his dick immediately

Thankfully I have footage of him climbing over my wall with an axe and swinging at my tree for 20 minutes, as I back onto an open field and have two cameras pointing in that direction. My wife was in when they came to the door the first time and heard their demand.

I imagine he's smart enough to know what he did was very illegal, so he'll leave it well alone.

>writing on your belly can be very disorienting