SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?!?11

So did Trump really fall for the "Assad did it" media bait or is this another one of his 64D Interdimensional backwards checkers?
He seems like a smart guy but condemning Assad for an painfully obvious neocon false flag is beyond stupid, I thought Trump got some of his intel from infowars and the like, what the fuck is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
reuters.com/article/2013/05/05/us-syria-crisis-un-idUSBRE94409Z20130505
un.org/disarmament/content/slideshow/Secretary_General_Report_of_CW_Investigation.pdf
gcint.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/OPCW-JIM-Report1-021216.pdf
web.mit.edu/sts/Analysis of the UN Report on Syria CW.pdf
s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/1006045/possible-implications-of-bad-intelligence.pdf
globalresearch.ca/syria-un-mission-report-confirms-that-opposition-rebels-used-chemical-weapons-against-civilians-and-government-forces/5363139
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10039672/UN-accuses-Syrian-rebels-of-chemical-weapons-use.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2320223/UN-accuses-Syrian-rebels-carrying-sarin-gas-attacks-blamed-Assads-troops.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/6/syrian-rebels-used-sarin-nerve-gas-not-assads-regi/
ibtimes.co.uk/turkey-youtube-ban-full-transcript-leaked-syria-war-conversation-between-erdogan-officials-1442161
21stcenturywire.com/2014/01/20/mit-study-further-destroys-washingtons-syria-chemical-weapons-claim/
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-22424188
anfenglish.com/features/sarin-gas-delivered-to-al-nusra-from-turkey
todayszaman.com/national_chp-deputies-govt-rejects-probe-into-turkeys-role-in-syrian-chemical-attack_402180.html
globalresearch.ca/turkish-whistleblowers-corroborate-story-on-false-flag-sarin-attack-in-syria/5483982
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghouta_chemical_attack
youtu.be/e-8c2MOjbiY
kurdishquestion.com/index.php/kurdistan/north-kurdistan/turkish-state-knew-of-sarin-gas-delivered-to-al-nusra-from-turkey/1196-turkish-state-knew-of-sarin-gas-delivered-to-al-nusra-from-turkey.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nQYCat55dgc
rt.com/news/325825-sarin-gas-syria-turkey/
almasdarnews.com/article/turkish-lawmakers-ankara-tied-to-use-of-sarin-in-syria/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Assad is fucking muslim retard. Go away shill.

>the same Lithuanian shill calling others a shill
So what if he's muslim? how does that counter anything I said? Assad's not dumb enough to shoot himself in the foot when he's winning, Trump apparently is dumb enough to believe this shit

Stop defending a mass murdered. It's been proven that Assad gassed his people.
And stop sucking Alex Jones' dick.

Show the proof.

>trump was a neocon all along
I should've voted for Ron Paul

Use your brain and be objective, that will prove many things to you.

Not an argument

Most blatant shilling I've ever seen on Sup Forums.

I've seen no proof

As long as Trump listens to the Generals and Admirals things will be fine.

assad already gassed his people before why wouldnt he do it again

so do you look cookies?

i like cookies

because using chemical weapons is suicide and he knows it
everyone knows it

Deep state is manufacturing Intel Trump will jail them forever once he learns about the deep state liars.

What proof? the fact that someone told you so?

it was also suicide last time he did it

he lied about it last time and they caught him lying red handed

he's a liar

>Imblying trump doesn't already know and is only doing this only to not do it

I guarantee you Assad will still be in power next month, this will blow over in a few days.

>lets invade and bomb Syria so they stop killing people

Seems legit to me.

Plus so many people including some of his adminstration are telling him not to do it. All they have to do is compliment trump and he will listen. I love trump but everyone knows he's a narcissist, he wants people talking good about him. All the people telling not to go to war with Assad is just to do that. It will work and trump will listen to people like Bannon and Ann coulter. I can trust him and I know he wouldn't go to war with Assad as it would cost us money. That would ruin the chance of him ever being relected. I hope trump listens to his peers and doesn't give these neocons what they want.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get his hands on BASED ASSAD

>he's a liar
user please. I've seen 6 different presidents in my life that I remember, and that's ALL of them, m8. The key is to elect the better liar when it comes to candidates. That's why Hillary lost, dontcha know.

>Trump
>Smart

All this 128D Chinese checkers bullshit is cringeworthy.

The idea would be for a quick end to it. The war has been going on for like 5 fucking years already.

Not that I support an intervention, just saying.

Ye Goy. Fucking off you shill hope you burn the the hottest pits of hell if it exists for selling out humanity.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

Here's a red one fellow brit

Trump himself ordered the falseflag

I hope he responds by nuking the entire middle east, Israel included.

Seriously I'm tired of hearing about these sand niggers.

simple.
he pretended to be for america but it's really for israel.
Hillary would be too cringy so i am very happy he is president and cheered for him in the elections.
pic related. It's him with Bibi in SEPTEMBER 2016

Lithuania, what a shithole.

i wish germany would start gassing people again...

>again

Nice try, schlomo

Yeah it ends,but then what?Let Isis and Al Qaeda run the place while even more millions flee to europe?Sure that will work out just fine.

ISIS is on the ropes already, they've lost something like 60% of their territory.

Realistically if the war stopped the flow of refugees would also stop, or at least drastically decrease.

Hmm SA and Israel want assad out and you are calling someone questioning the obvious false flag a shill? Hmmmmm

It's very possible that he's only condemning Assad initially just to get the press off of his back. If he had said nothing, the press would have shrieked "LOOK HOW INCOMPETENT HE KNOWS NOTHING OF INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS"
If he supported Assad "RUSSIAN PUPPET, NAZI, SUPPORTER OF GENOCIDE"
Now that he's condemned Assad he can literally sit back and do nothing. Because he's virtue signaled. As long as we pull out of the business of world police I'm satisfied

When? You mean the other times it was proven fake? Fucking retards. The shills have resorted to an obvious divide and conquer tactic that does not work here, especially when you are sub 100iq and dont know how to play people off of eachother.

un.org/disarmament/content/slideshow/Secretary_General_Report_of_CW_Investigation.pdf
gcint.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/OPCW-JIM-Report1-021216.pdf
web.mit.edu/sts/Analysis of the UN Report on Syria CW.pdf
s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/1006045/possible-implications-of-bad-intelligence.pdf
globalresearch.ca/syria-un-mission-report-confirms-that-opposition-rebels-used-chemical-weapons-against-civilians-and-government-forces/5363139
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10039672/UN-accuses-Syrian-rebels-of-chemical-weapons-use.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2320223/UN-accuses-Syrian-rebels-carrying-sarin-gas-attacks-blamed-Assads-troops.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/6/syrian-rebels-used-sarin-nerve-gas-not-assads-regi/
ibtimes.co.uk/turkey-youtube-ban-full-transcript-leaked-syria-war-conversation-between-erdogan-officials-1442161

He condemned the attacks without directly condemning Assad.

All he said was his “attitude toward Syria and Assad has changed very much.”

This is so loose and fast that he could do ANYTHING with it later.

He needed to make the statement quickly to keep the press off his back, and he needed to make a statement that NOBODY could impugn him for.

"think of the children" and "I may do something" is as noncommittal and vague as possible.

When more information comes to light, we'll see what he really means to do.

We all know this was a false flag by FSA, but he can't comment on that without SOME PROOF.

Post proofs please. All you shills do is say "proven", "undisputed" etc.

See
And here's some more for you in case you are still curious. Im still not sure if you shills have been lobotomized for Brock, is that his fetish? Pic is of some of your precious "freedom fighters" you keep defending btw.

21stcenturywire.com/2014/01/20/mit-study-further-destroys-washingtons-syria-chemical-weapons-claim/
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-22424188
anfenglish.com/features/sarin-gas-delivered-to-al-nusra-from-turkey
todayszaman.com/national_chp-deputies-govt-rejects-probe-into-turkeys-role-in-syrian-chemical-attack_402180.html
globalresearch.ca/turkish-whistleblowers-corroborate-story-on-false-flag-sarin-attack-in-syria/5483982
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghouta_chemical_attack
Rebels Used Sarin Gas - UN Inspector, Carla del Ponte youtu.be/e-8c2MOjbiY
kurdishquestion.com/index.php/kurdistan/north-kurdistan/turkish-state-knew-of-sarin-gas-delivered-to-al-nusra-from-turkey/1196-turkish-state-knew-of-sarin-gas-delivered-to-al-nusra-from-turkey.html
Turkey indicts 11 linked with Syria militants caught with sarin gas: youtube.com/watch?v=nQYCat55dgc
rt.com/news/325825-sarin-gas-syria-turkey/
almasdarnews.com/article/turkish-lawmakers-ankara-tied-to-use-of-sarin-in-syria/

Neither.

They finally got to him.

Nothing has been proven, but if Assad did gas the White Helmets I would be thrilled.

don't worry. trump's playing 2^16D chess as usual.

No. He has made no comment about it and what the U.S. will do. Its all shills and retards right now

>no proof Assad used the chemical weapons
>no motive for Assad to use chemical weapons
>very strong motive for Assad to not use chemical weapons since he knows the US would go apeshit
>confirmed cases in the past of rebels misrepresenting things to make Assad look bad
>confirmed cases in the past of rebels kidnapping and killing civilians
>confirmed cases in the past of rebels committing war crimes

Hmm really makes me think

>So did Trump really fall for the "Assad did it" media bait?
I don't even know which is worse - "dumb" or "treacherous".