Gay men in Russia rounded up, tortured, and killed. More than 100 gay men in Chechnya have been arrested and tortured...

Gay men in Russia rounded up, tortured, and killed. More than 100 gay men in Chechnya have been arrested and tortured, and some were killed by police, a local report says.
pri.org/stories/2017-04-04/gay-men-chechnya-rounded-tortured-and-killed-report

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300
youtu.be/oVNJiO10SWw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probability shouldn't have flaunted their degeneracy

t. closet homo

THIS. Back in the closet you fucks.

Actually this isn't bad..

Muslims never change.

Kill yourself

good

>Russia
You mean Chechnya. It's like mini a Saudia Arabia except it lives of federal gibs instead of oil.

>spokesman for Chechnya’s leader said, “You cannot detain and persecute people who simply do not exist in the republic.”
BASED

A

S

E

D

U first homo

Good. they won't be able to molest any more children in hell

That's what faggots should do, they can't reproduce so there would be no loss.

...and ?

>arrested and tortured, and some were killed by police
Except that isn't what really happened.

>famous faggot decided to stage gay parade in Chechnya to get shekels from ECHR
>people went full retard when they heard of this and started lynching gays
>police started arresting faggots
Police most likely saved them from death, it was the faggot who put them in danger.

Children don't go to hell.

There is a lot of this subhumans from Chechnya in all other regions of Russia.

>gay men
>Chechnya

kek

*yawns*

Sup Forumstards will casually blow the police state like the boot-licking ducks they are who can't think more than one step ahead

hint: there is literally nothing wrong with supporting LGBT rights for non-white nations who go through the baby boom phase

Why doesn't Russia just go in there and get rid of the Muslim extremists? If they can intervene in Syria, then why is Chechnya such a constant issue when its actually a part of Russia?

Why is this news?
I don't receive news of millions of Chinese who are murdered every year

> In Japanese mythology, it is said that the souls of children who die before their parents are unable to cross the mythical Sanzu River on their way to the afterlife because they have not had the chance to accumulate enough good deeds and because they have made the parents suffer. It is believed that Jizō saves these souls from having to pile stones eternally on the bank of the river as penance, by hiding them from demons in his robe, and letting them hear mantras.

>Muslim extremists
You mean oppressed freedom fighters?

Why don't you go and do it?
Why get other people to do what you want.

There isnt any russians in chechnya, only a roach-like muslims. Of course they beat fags up, even though many of them engage in buttsex themselves because of extremely harsh muslim rules keepeng them away from women.

INSH'ALLAH, ALLAH WILL PUNISH THEM BISMI'LAH

If you can intervene in Iraq why can't you intervene in Saudi Arabia? Putin is friend with these Chechens.

>Gay men in Russia rounded up, tortured, and killed.
wtf i love russia now

Not everyone needs to make babies, true.

>Gay men
>Chechnya

What did you expect fucking idiot?

>when you start man-boy love Thursday rituals on Wednesday at 11:59:59

>Chechnya
>Russia

If the federal laws are not applied in Chechnya, then it means Chechnya is not Russia. Simple.

Nothing based about being illiterate semitic inbreed violent mudslim scum. They deserve bullets (or maybe deportation to Sweden he-he).

based putin

Faggots got what they deserved,the whole world should take notes.

Because Russian politics don't give a fuck about problems of the nation and people, the only thing they are interested in is grabbing the billions through corruption and holding the power. The leader of Chechnya, Kadyrov, is a friend of Putin and also into corruption, so they do not conflict.

N I C E
I
C
E

Go and fight them then homo.

I guess even muslims have some good in them.

Because Guns/Oil deal.
And S.A is cool with is israel.

t. homoseks

Thats the problem, who is more oppressed, muslims or gays?

Once Putin figures out, Im sure he will solve the situation, if the situation wont solve itself by then. :)

Based Russia

>Russians torture and kill gays
Does that mean the leftists will be inviting Russians in next?

That's an odd thing for a muslim to say

Yeah, fuck having the freedom to do as you please with your own life! Let's all have Sharia law! Thanks Romania, always a blast hearing from you.

Putin isn't even able to figure out that muslims are more dangerous than gays.

Praise Kek

>persecuting a group of people simply because they take dicks in the ass
Literally no better than SJWs.

Did you not read my post? There's was a reason for the implication behind "when its actually a part of Russia", Finntard. If Saudi Arabia were a US state, then yeah, I think we'd come down like a pile of bricks.

not an argument

Are you implying that the US would take a line against Russia, for dealing with human rights abuse within their own borders? I can assure you, there would be many politicians calling for us to extend an olive branch if you actually cracked down on Chechnya to deal with Muslim extremism under that specific pretense.

most comments are just anons trying to be edgy i think

>that pic

> Gay men in Russia rounded up, tortured, and killed.
holy shit no way
> Chechnya
oh okay. if you're gay, you should visit Georgia instead. they got visa-free regime with Gemrany too
and then Moscow, and compare it
if you're alive after Tbilisi, that is

>Chechnya
wow, faggots on a gay parade in a country where gay propaganda is illegal, and in a majority muslim region.
What the fuck were they expecting?

Sodomites are not human.

Good

That shit has no place in a civilized world.

If you won't do it then no one will do it.

>Are you implying that the US would take a line against Russia, for dealing with human rights abuse within their own borders?
Yes, you already did.

>Be gay
>Go to Chechnya

Looks like a suicide case, nothing to see here

Is it that bad?

Eh whys should i?

So if i hate fucking mudslimes that makes me a homo?

They have balls of steel doing it, more courage than most of /pol alltogether.

Queers are born agitators who enthusiastically drive the fall of civilization forward.
You can't take control of your nation back from the left wing without putting their shock troops, the homosexuals, in their place.

>straight people can flaunt their degeneracy
yeahok

This is more good anti Mudlime propaganda for us to use in the West, no matter what you think about what they actually did.

>Chechnya

Liberals and/or also gays specially in USA will continue defend the ones that they want them most dead,
You can't make this up.

Wut?

Then don't say what should be if obviously YOU shouldn't.

Don't Russians understand that once you give Muslims guns and once you allow them to murder freely, and once they're used to murdering, they will not hesitate to murder Russians? Just like that guy in the Petersburg metro?

If gays weren't major tools for social degeneration then there wouldn't be any issues with them, other than perhaps some disgust. I wouldn't argue for the illegalization of faggots if they didn't tend to have behavior that directly damaged the society.

If all gays were just responsible, respectable adults that would fuck others of the same sex, then we wouldn't have this issue. Instead you have a bunch of adult children running about with dildos on their foreheads harping about recruitment in their weekly gay pride parades

REMOVE FRUIT

R E M O V E

wtf I love russia now!

>Queers are born agitators
So you believe in the "Gay Gene"?

>shock troops
Haha. Okay. I mean, I guess there are SOME tough homosexuals.

you're implying that straight people are allowed to flaunt their various degeneracy based simply on the fact that its one type of degeneracy over another

user, all degeneracy is sin in the eyes of the lord. it makes no difference the sexuality

Is there a source on this, because that would be a huge stat to rub in people's faces

Well that is kinda gay.

Russia can do what ever it likes to it citizens.

As long as this isn't happening here I don't care. (Even then I might not care)

Why would they come out in fucking Chechnya? Deserved what they got for stupidity.

>sod·om·y
>ˈsädəmē/
>sexual intercourse involving anal or oral copulation.
So every straight man that's gotten their dicked sucked or fucked a chick in the ass is a sodomite as well?

You could make that same argument in reference to any group of people.

It's either a choice or a mental illness. Either way, it's dangerous to society

>Comparative Data of Childhood and Adolescence Molestation in Heterosexual and Homosexual Persons
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300

Speak for yourself homo

Why these posts about Russia make me like Putin more and more...

IF THEY WERENT DESTROYING EVERY SOCIETY WHERE THEY WERE GIVEN "EQUALITY" THEN MAYBE PEOPLE WOULDNT FEEL THE NEED TO DESTROY FAGS BEFORE FAGS DESTROY EVERYONE ELSE

thats not even edgy thats like what you find written on your mom's bathroom stall at the local hooker and gay dick club

Yes.
It's dumber that that idea to run a gay pride in an no-go zone that Milo had back in the day.

I believe thats Putin's cuckoldry. Chechens are hated widely in Russia actually. Even other mudslims hate them.

I think you're holding queers up to a pretty high standard, of course there are dumb queers and clever queers the same as with straight folks. You get your Alan Turing and you get your Milo Yiannoppagoof. It happens.

Promiscuous queers are no more dangerous than promiscuous heterosexuals

Putin doesn't give a fuck about what Russians being murdered. He only wants to hold the power as long as he is able.

Is it a Muslim majority? Hmmm

No. You simply misread the criticism of the hypocrisy of acting in Syria but not Chechnya as implying that intervention in Chechnya would be criticized the same as intervening in Syria.

>Except that isn't what really happened.
>Police most likely saved them from death, it was the faggot who put them in danger.
You're not Chechen are you, user?

>Chechnya
There's your problem.

They aren't trying to be edgy though.

False. Promiscuous queers spread far more STDs than promiscuous heterosexuals. Also, gays have way WAY more sex on average than heteros.

I don't have the infographic on this computer, but there's a document floating around with some stats on homosexual promiscuity that is pretty damning

protip: if there are no gays there are no gay activists

protip: if there are no gay activists there are no gay parades or gay movements

protip: if there are no gay movements there are no changes in mental health standards or abolishment of anti-gay laws

protip: if there is no abolishment of anti-gay laws or changes in mental health standards, gays do not become a part of normal society

protip: if gays do not become a part of normal society gays cannot change normal society to suit their view of what society should be

protip: if society is not changed to be in line with how gays view society should be there is no gay marriage

protip:if there is no gay marriage, there is no gay adoption

protip: if there is no gay adoption there is less child abuse thus creating less gays

this is just one benefit of wiping out gays

there should be no tolerance for gays being public
no tolerence no gays

I'm sure you have lots of infographics with fascinating statistics but none of it could ever convince me that the government should regulate people's sex lives, no matter how stupid queers and heterosexuals both are about sex. I don't want the government in people's bedrooms.

>if there is no gay adoption there is less child abuse thus creating less gays
You really believe every queer is a victim of child abuse and also a pedophile, don't you?

Have you ever considered the "chicken and the egg" problem with that "logic"?

>Chechnya
It's a muslim shithole and every Russian hate it. Just wait until our new president nuke them.
youtu.be/oVNJiO10SWw

>People died in Chechnya
Not newsworthy.

Because even in Syria he not entirely present. He does it to consolidate his internal position, not to actually fix a problem

It isn't about the bedroom, it's about how they act outside of the bedroom. I agree that you should be totally fine to be as degenerate as you want in your own home, but taking it outside of your home should be illegal as it is harmful to the society.

>thought recently about suicide
With so much homophobic bigots bullying it is not a surprise.

>be gay
>let others know you're gay
>in fucking Chechnya