(((Mainstream Media))) is Trolling Trump Into War With Syria

Of course Israel is involved, because they are involved in everything. And they have been trying to get the US into war with Syria for over a decade.

And they have purchased a lot of US politicians (though not Trump, but he may be listening to the others).

Why should we fight Israel's wars for them.

RAMZPAUL has an excellent point and places all of these anti-Syria war drums into context.

youtube.com/watch?v=8j5feF_S1gU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Giz5r9O0hk
youtube.com/watch?v=eUsttPsqx1k
youtube.com/watch?v=Et38_Ufv-Jw
youtube.com/watch?v=UQMC6nUVmMc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumps.

Israel is nationalist they are based.

If Trump gets trolled into a war he's s bigger idiot than I thought he was

Everybody gets trolled.

And Israel has been trolling the US since before there was an Israel.

>trolling Trump into
No. He's just a retard who can't see the forest for the trees. Like all politicians and businessmen.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Giz5r9O0hk

Ron Paul weighs in.

It's what happens when you vote in a pro israel anti Iran person into office. Still better than Hillary though.

>Still better than Hillary though.

Oh no doubt about that.

Kek

ron paul is the only one who can be /ourguy/ trump is a kike

>trump is a kike

Well, no.

If it were Hillary we would already be at war with Syria and Russia

That OP image gave me cancer

>we would already be at war with Syria and Russia

This.

The stupid cunt was trying to get us into a shooting war with her idiotic no-fly zone.

>That OP image gave me cancer

Perfectly serviceable image.

This is what I've been thinking, everybodys already pointing the finger at Assad for the gas attacks, but I have not seen a single shred of evidence to point to that being the case.

Based Ron Paul, why is this man not the president?

Well seems that despite his age Paul is still reasonable

Because he's old and didn't have Trump's personality.

>trump isn't a kike he just constantly proclaims his love for Israel, marries his children into jewish families, and fills his cabinet with jews!

A literal Venus flytrap is better than Hillary, but we can't be complacent. Fuck, I knew this was coming. Pence is willing to play ball with the (((powers that be.))) I really hope there's some 6D chess at work. My only saving thread of hope is that Trump was aware of the Syrian false flag, knew stepping into it was dangerous all those years ago, and is seeing this for what it is - Iraq 2.0, as his fucking TWEETS years ago led me to believe.

That means all he's doing right now is being a mouthpiece. "Children" are "dead," and that's not the time to tell about false flags to media yet. Condemning and considering isn't boots on the ground. Within a few days, he'll be able to direct the narrative that this was very likely an attack by the rebels.

We need to get in front of this and fast. I trust Trump, I genuinely do, but you can only be surrounded by neocons for so long. What can we do?

Cool talking point shareblue, it's not like the "push Trump as a kike" thing wasn't literally one of your directives
If you're not shareblue you should feel genuine shame for allowing them to get to you

>here's evidence that trump is a zionist shill
>FUCK OFF SHILL I"LL SUPPORT MUH ZIONIST GOD EMPORER

>Paul is still reasonable

He would have been a good President.

Hillary already lost, user. Stop the hate.

He's been spied on for 2 years straight, and Obongo had the dirt passed around to all intelligence agencies.

Don't be daft. He's being blackmailed into it. Obongo may die in Prison, but he's a good comrade who risked his legacy to make Trump a good little deep state bottom bitch, just like he was.

>He's being blackmailed into it

I hope not.

But I do believe that Obama or his people would definitely stoop to such evil.

>here's evidence
>l-look, he like uhm, uh...ivanka!!!

are you really going to ignore all the jews in his cabinet? all the times he has said that america has an unbreakable bond with israel? all the times he has said he will do whatever it takes to protect israel? you're just uninformed

>kike shill lost so don't hate the other kike shill

>Because he's old

Lots of old people out there. What matters is heart and brains.

He has both.

Keep sucking obamas dick faggot. Maybe you can visit him once hes in proson

>trust Trump, I genuinely do, but you can only be surrounded by neocons for so long. What can we do?

I thought Trump was smarter than the (((neocons))).

I hope they haven't gotten to him somehow.

>what matters is hearts and brains
you overestimate nomralfags

It's a damn shame, fuck normies and their easily influenced by charisma minds.

>fuck normies and their easily influenced by charisma minds.

That explains how Clinton got elected over the elder Bush and how Obama got elected with no resume at all, damn near.

Cannot read your thumbnail user.

Oh.
So this is how one arrives at the absolutist position of "all kikes must die."

Don't know how you got there, user.

Even Hitler didn't believe that.

>inb4 some reference to the number 6 million

Mattis already said no, and Ron Paul thinks it's a false flag, and Trump trusts these two more than every talking head on TV put together.

The people have tuned out the MSM as well, so there's little chance of an uprising, especially now that Trump's been rounding up the Antifa which Obama deployed against the USA.

It's a big nothingburger. When, since Trump started his campaign, hasn't the media been ablaze with some new scandal or another? Oops, and it's bullshit, after the first hundred fake scandals from the fake news even fucking boomers figured it out.

The media burned all their stored-up brainwashing fuel, and the only way to possibly refill that tank is to tell the truth for a while, but they can't do that or else it would destroy them as surely as their lies will.

They're fucked, and through the special programs arranged after 9/11 to keep them afloat with the plunge protection team withdrawn from each outlet in turn, they will fall.

It's over for shilling as an industry.

>Mattis already said no

Good !

Marine General Mattis is a straight shooter who tells it like he sees it.

when did mattis speak

Gonna need a sauce on that Mattis part. I saw a post saying that he and Trump were discussing the "how" but that's not to say Mattis added a "please really don't fucking do this."

The problem is the many Jews in the intel infrastructure, including Israeli intelligence.

Should we trust Israeli intelligence?

>Mattis already said no

Are you sure? It looks like he is planning for war.

>It looks like he is planning for war.

Sun Tzu says a wise commander always plans for war.

>But strives for making war unnecessary.

Also, Obama left the USA and has been on an island with foreigners, presumably communicating with them.

If you think we've heard the last from that guy, think again, but I'm sure the NSA knows everything he's said since he left office.

youtube.com/watch?v=eUsttPsqx1k

>Obama left the USA and has been on an island with foreigners

He has probably never considered himself American, not really. Even as President, probably.

>Which is why he tried to destroy the American way of life.

>He has probably never considered himself American, not really. Even as President, probably.
He isn't an American.

>>Which is why he tried to destroy the American way of life.
He's just poked the sleeping giant. Maybe he's not on an island at all but is in fact in custody at an undisclosed location spilling the beans?

Remember his plan as of like a month or so ago was to stay in DC and live in a mansion with Valerie Jerrett and agitate things here at home? Then suddenly he says, just a few days after announcing this plan, that "naw, I was just foolin, Ima write a book at an undisclosed private location?"

I mean it's possible...

>Remember his plan as of like a month or so ago was to stay in DC and live in a mansion with Valerie Jerrett

I bet Michelle loved the shit out of that...

pic unrelated

Has Michael even been seen in public recently?

>/ourjewess/ on the two of them
youtube.com/watch?v=Et38_Ufv-Jw

Dat pic.

The thing is - we KNOW that Obama is a fucking liar. He looked America in the face and lied up one side and down the other.

So why wouldn't he be lying about really being born in the USA?

She's got a dick, lol.

>And they have purchased a lot of US politicians (though not Trump, but he may be listening to the others).

I'm not anti-trump but that sounds really fanatic and like bullshit excuses.
"He doesn't know, he's being tricked by everyone around him". Come on user, you are smarter than that, don't support Trump for the meme it hurts more than it helps.

I knew he was lying about it back when it first became an issue, because it was such a huge problem to get ahold of the BC and finally they only let a few media people see it, and then FINALLY released the poorly done fake. Then there were the mysterious deaths of those involved...

Also you could discern the deep state shills even back then because they were screaming against the idea of seeing the BC. Plus there was the issue of Obama supposedly being a scholar and teaching classes and writing papers even though barely anybody could remember him, and the University sealing off all access to his academic papers (and not a single citation) and having been disbarred...

I really do think there's a pretty good chance he's on some island spilling the beans to save his skin.

>I really do think there's a pretty good chance he's on some island spilling the beans to save his skin.

His bodyguards would let his secret out, sooner or later.

Because Goy blood is expendable.

BUT I WAS SUPPOSED TO WIN!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=UQMC6nUVmMc

>implying we want any less stability in Syria
At least with Assad we could control him by doing sonic booms above his residency.

But then you faggot burgers came along and fucked everything up.

Yep

How many Jews volunteered for combat MOSs in Vietnam, for instance? How many jumped the draft?

Pretty much all of them.

pic related

>implying you jews didn't want assad gone so you could go up into the golan and then take as much as you could grab to the NE of there
lol

>implying there's anything wrong with Jews having control over the middle east
God knows we did a better job than goatfuckers.

That bitch has crazy eyes.

Crazy as shit.

Hey regardless my point is that you guys were probably in on this ISIS thing too, just like we were.

Seriously though we can't let her have the nuclear codes.

>God knows we did a better job than goatfuckers.

You mean back in the days of David and Solomon?

Because you fucked that all to shit.

Egypt and Persia and Mesopotamia got lots of Jewish ass.

>inb4 Abraham was from Ur

No. Only Jewish country in the Middle east is a first-world marvel compared to the third-world shitholes surrounding it.

Yeah.

You do make a point.

Outside pockets of modernity here and there .

bump