never ever

you don't fuck with a professional spaghetti earters Nation

especially with THE spaghetti eaters Nation

if you want, i can tell you why

EVICT FRANCIS! CHLORINE TO PRIESTS NOW!

>Italy gets a terrorist attack
>Italy goes full FASCIST 666 KILLCHOPDELUXE

In Italy there's no shit like #notallmuslims

This is the first time ever DEUS VULT is appropriate on this board.

Aren't shitalians already siding with mudslimes?

Bro an Italian terrorist attack would only expose the Vatican to pizzagate flack

>I hope globalists rethink this

>one is a global pedo network
>the other is A war

Pick wisely

This. The moment we get bombed the genocide begins and the EU implodes instantly.

When the P2 lodge decide

Oh...oh.....oh.....

REMOVE PIZZA, remove pizza
REMOVE PIZZA FROM THE PREMISES

Italians let their streets spill over with trash when the garbage men go in strike. I hardly believe they will do anything about Muslim invaders.

Are you that chink lass who posts from the Vatican occasionally?
I'm Protestant btw and English is not my first language.

>Aren't shitalians already siding with mudslimes?
Shitalians prefer the term Spaghettifresser.

We dont have any money to pay for the f35 fighters and no govt Can justify such a massive expenditure. So my Guess is we get a terrorist attack just before we are supposed to sign over our future to pay for these fighters to justify it to the sheeple.

Is Greece communism?

My friend from Macedonia claims that Greece are pretty fucked economically, and that Tsipras and his party in Greece are now temporarily trying out a form of Communism to see if that fixes their economy. My friend doesn't think it will work though.

Plus, we also have Nigel Farage who's recently claimed that he wants to run as Leader of Greece. Not to mention that there is Fascism on the rise, with Golden Dawn.

I laugh, but immediately a sense of dread overwhelms me because I don't believe it could actually happen.

Overfed stronzo pls.

Never Sadiq

Soon. Lemme get the squad. They're right next door, so you won't have to wait to much Thank me later

That's one sexy proxy you've got there, user.