Why are so many poo in loo's becoming CEO's of American companies and what can we do to stop it?

Why are so many poo in loo's becoming CEO's of American companies and what can we do to stop it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sundar_Pichai
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sundar_Pichai

Because they're intelligent and aryan.

t. guy who has brilliant Indian gf

Being racist is bad for your health goy

Get ruch. Buy up the companies from poos. CAPITALISM.

U can't. We've already established a stronghold in your tech industry.

Nothing moron, they are like you only better. Powered by the sun through their melanin. Caucasoid. While Americans gave their sons and daughter beer and cigarettes. Indian parents gave their kids a strict education that rivaled asian parents. While you were doing your abc. Indian kids were learning multiplication.

Behold. The price of white arrogance to strike at their fathers and mothers. The final result of the british Raj.

Its just your turn now.

Every Indian I've worked with is insanely incompetent but they all vouch and protect each other. They only get so far because they're willing to cheat and they've gamed the educational system. An upset Indian will inevitably respond to this post and try and brag about doctors or Ivy League or something, I don't give a shit but I've had to clean up so many messes at work made by Indian colleagues that I never want to deal with one again

Your caste system is dead. We all witnessed it. Black president of the most powerful country in the world. And no matter how much you whine and rabble. There is just no going back. Internet. Great Equalizer.

Reducto!

t. skated on privelege cletus

t. skated on roads lubricated with feces

Despite all your whining so still have to work with us, you still have to watch us move up the cooperate ladder and become VPs in your own company. Tell me how does it feel like to be ruled by a foreigner in "your" country? Don't blame the player, blame the game goy

t. lives high above you in "your" country. Doctor parents. What your parents do? File for divorce? rekt. Next.

Like fucking clockwork

White Protestants have traditionally taken pride in hard work and real accomplishments. That's why our country is not a third world shithole. Your culture of incompetence and cheating is only going to water down our country and culture and make it more like your shithole

I'd rather be an honest person than a dishonest millionaire

oh look the kangz are here.

they're producing more engineers/year than whole europe kids in the same time.
carry on

You wont be around long enough to see how it pans about recessive mutant. Actual subhuman. Id much rather be called shitskin. Than actually be albino and ashamed of it. Deficient. Diseased. Projecting my innate inferiority.

t. Grew up in a dirty delapidated mcmansion reeking of curry surrounded by an extended family where no one could perform any basic home repair to the extent that they had to call an electrician to replace lightbulbs

Sounds like a sour grape to me desu. Hold on to your (((honor))) while I Jew you for labor, earn huge bonus from profits and buy up your land and raise house prices.

Oh look, another broken home billy.

a lot of them are just really fucking smart, at least here in Switzerland we only get the good ones

I hear a lot of horror stories about them in Murica but I think this has ot do that you guys are so desperate for cheap labour and dump all quality controls instantly.

What do you work as? Why aren't you higher up than them if you are better?

The only people I've seen complaining about them are usually incompetent themselves or bitter about not being able to achieve more.

If you hire some sandnigger with a fake degree what do you expect? American stupidity at its finest.

meanwhile in Africa having shit throwing contests

You realize that showing me albino Indians just shows off how ugly your people's features are?

All they do in India is study engineering.

For international companies is probably because they want to expand into the Indian market.

U bastard son ov bich! wat fuk u jus say to me my peepool r vry smrt an intelijent. u wil rigret wat u say wen india becum wrld pwer.

se u in hel fuk boi

t what is autism. You mad boy? Too bad your skin couldnt keep your whore mother from filing divorce bitch. Maybe if she was brown she wouldnt have been sucha harlet.

Albinos always look ugly, even the "white" ones. Still waiting for your answer on what exactly it is that you do, that you have to clean after poo in loos.

Cause nobody gives a shit about a toilet cleaner tbqh senpai

They're my subordinates that's why I have to clean up their shit. Our HR department keeps hiring them and I don't know how to tell them to fuck off with it. I do have a say in hiring, but it's not by any means absolute

>Why are so many poo in loo's becoming CEO's of American companies and what can we do to stop it?
Poos are good at sucking up to the right people and kicking down their opponents. They are highly nepotistic and you get one at the top, prepare to have your workforce/student body/whatever swept away in a brown wave.

I've seen this happen in a few companies I've worked in.

just recking you nazi wannbes. Complete decimation. You can never recover. There is no cure for whore mother. KYS.

third world countries helping each other, nothing wrong with that

>indian complaining about caste system
>in a country where 70% of citizens are white

Oh the ironing

ahahaha those are you! lmfao. So ashamed of who you are "white man" lmfao. Fucknig diseased leper and SUPER fucking ashamed of it. Cowardly people. Cant even face the truth. Genetic trash.

Paper bag test. If darker, gots to go back. If not, you can stay.

U attack us for superfluous things like features and look while you whine about your job. Admit it, you are a weak minded person filled with incompetency, inferior to your Indian coworkers and stuck in a dead end job with no promotion in sight. So you resort to cheap arguments like ((whiteness)) or ((honor)) but in truth you'd be gagging on Indian dicks if you were given the opportunity to move up in society. You are pathetic piece of shit and need to realize your place, we own you, your company and your industry. There nothing you can do about it except to whine.

that is definitely representative of what all arabs and indians look like

As I said, if you are in a position where you have to work WITH them , you are either

1. Dumb (enough) to be put in a basket with them
2. Unskilled
3. "Underappreciated" and don't have the balls to go your own way

Since after your logic, these companies could not compete with a white only company , right? Why don't you just create one yourself?

Instead of fighting somebody who is above you and complaining you could just make your own thing and not hire any poo in loos.

There is of course also the possibility that they just aren't that bad. I know that a lot of them are fucking horrendous , as you can see from indian people facebook f.e.

>Trump begins moving to slash H1B visas
>"right wing" indian government begins reeing that they can't dump their people on us anymore

I laff everytiem

You post just proves that you got blue'd though?

There sure is a lot of booty blasted frog posting today. Kus amik, Mahmoud.

Im not indian, I dislike india and pakland too, and saudi arabia. Betrayers of their own kind. I will see that all their countries fall in due time. They will pay for their wickedness.

>1 post

Either Sup Forums is swarming with more shitposters than I thought or there are more indians here than I thought.

Just like magazines and tv are representative of you albinos and your dekunt recessive genetics.

countrys where they collect albinos to compare them to whites

ape-like

So you have autism then?

I've heard sorta the same thing. They get bullshit fake tech related degrees, get a work visa, get hired by other indians doing tech jobs, and then fuck up and they all stick together so no one gets fired. It's the Indian government that's enabling it by not cracking down on these pseudo-universities

>insanely incompetent
>willing to cheat
>had to clean up so many messes at work made by Indian colleagues
Pretty much sums up my experience.
Every "solution" they come with for a problem only deals with the here and now, and they don't seem to care if it would cause problems later or for someone else. Abstractions and extrapolations just don't seem to be part of their thinking. Most of the time they just kick the ball farther so they don't have to deal with it themselves.

That Pepsi ad was a disaster, hope she gets replaced

Everything about the west is fake. From who you are. To your religion. To the language you speak created by the phony phonecians, aka the jews of carthage. Its fun watching all the lies crumble.

Bhatti tribe of pakistan.

This.

Many don't realize that only good work is sustainable. The rest is parsitism that exploits the system and ultimately ruins it for everyone.

Tragedy of the commons
This is game theory 101

kek

once you've destroyed the job market here, you will be deported back to poo-land, rajit.

you and your roach family only live here because you're paid a fraction of what a competent person makes! :D

I have worked with both Indians and Chinese. Both of them I don't find particularly smart. Not entirely sure how they manage the positions they have. I am guessing it has a lot to do with expectations and minority status.

The Japanese I have worked with on the other hand are very intelligent.

It's called affirmative action, they just show up and be brown, the job is theirs!
The best way to fight it the the standard method of fighting racism, kill the beneficiaries of this institutional racism, simple as that.

there sure are always a lot of anally ravaged burgers eager to call us "Ahmed" instead of facing the truth

Countries with over 50% divorce rate. Sad.

You think slashing h1b will stop us? Lmao, then we'll go for L1 visas, then the next one, and the next one...

>t. poo defending other poos

caught you patel

>roach family
don't pull turks into your fight man.

There are too many indians to generalize imho, I have seen the stereotypical smelly lazy snob caste but also pretty cool and decent guys. It really depends

So your mother filed for divorce? because she didnt love you?

You're acting really strange, do you have some bizarre cuck fetish you're projecting? I work for a good company that I'm very proud of and manage a team that deals in data, to not go into detail. I take a lot of pride in my position and the company, which has always had a open social culture, it's a media company that was formerly family owned and tight-knit. The Indians shit on this, they're sloppy, are not team players, and don't communicate when something is wrong until it explodes in everyone's faces

Indian and East Asian business culture just does not mix with American

This.

Is Greece communism?

My friend from Macedonia claims that Greece are pretty fucked economically, and that Tsipras and his party in Greece are now temporarily trying out a form of Communism to see if that fixes their economy. My friend doesn't think it will work though.

Plus, we also have Nigel Farage who's recently claimed that he wants to run as Leader of Greece. Not to mention that there is Fascism on the rise, with Golden Dawn..

Hrs probably just a shit skin with a proxy.

Pretty sure both parents earning 6 figures is well above what most retarded inbred white hillbillies make, and the majority of the white population.

Pathetic. Stay mad white boy. Pol will never. NEVER fix your parents marriage.

their accent makes shitlibs think they have brains basically. they look like niggers but dont speak like niggers so they are great choices for a system where non-white run companies get dibs for everything.

uh yeah

if this isn't a roach mentality then nothing is

sure, greedy corps are the cause of these loopholes existing, but no one is fooled here; poos are largely incompetent slave wage niggers who toil under the threat of deportation

fucking Tesla does this with euro people willing to work for their native pennies overseas in the states!

poos really aren't much higher on the ladder than that t b h

I think the Japs being smart is something everyone can agree on. Yeah they have some weird fetishes, and anime, and I'm not a fan of their collectivism, but they're still smart

White ppl be like. Wah wah wah. lmfao.

shitskins practice heavy nepotism.

they move in, replace business owners with other shitskins, replace staff with other shitskins, and cover each others asses.

pure cockroach mentality.

I don't know, if you are implying t*rks
They differ quite a bit, dependent on the location. Majority of the turks here are upper middle class, with occasional islamist and/or erdogan supporter. Turks in germany are a different branch, far more conservative and religious than the native conservative religious turks.

anyways, I'm glad people complaining about h1b these days. I remember the grim dark past of Sup Forums when free market was supreme and `it was no bodies buzinezz if a corporation and a worker made a pact`

LARPing fag. You are just bad at your job. Stop trying to pin it on Indians. The fact you are wiping shit after them means your position level is extremely low.

This.

I've watched normie a fall for it left and right.

The "British accent being intellectual" meme needs to die.

yeah this is pretty standard, that's why they're all in IT and CS. They steal, copy and just lie their way into whatever position pays the most and then everyone underneath them suffers greatly depending on whether pajeet's boss is also his brother in law or some shit. they should all be banned from anything not using your hands like a doctor.

oh i'm a'laffin alright :)

They're the ideal candidates.
>Will accept lower wages/bonuses
>Are visibly brown, but a bit less lazy/violent than other visibly brown employees, so they give you 100% of the diversity points for only 20% of the efficiency loss
>If you install one who isn't very bright, like Indra Nooyi, you can direct them from behind the scenes (see the rest of the Board of Directors for Pepsico)

Be honest, are you an Indian?

You are welcome to use nepotism too, if you even have enough connections to do so. Or maybe you are just a neet that's been btfo by an Indian applying to the same job. How does it feel like to be an outcast in ""your"" own society?

Daily reminder PepsiCo has a permanent seat at (((Bilderberg))).

Drop the canned poison. It's literally engineered to dumb you down.

she's
"""American""" only

you bastard son of bich, i put my lula ib your mom vagina, and becom yo t new dady

literally zero reason to drink any of that crap.

DotR can't come soon enough, all of these shitskins need to be roped

don't forget the smell and the shitstains in the toilets. They don't know what the brush next to a toilet is.

Because minority CEOs lead to tax breaks. ATT has been doing this for years.

This pic sums up pol
...sadly

Holy fucking shit, I never really had anything against Indians, but after reading through this thread and realizing just how gleeful and unapologetic they are to take over another country through whatever underhanded tactics they find available, that paints a very easy to understand picture to answer OP's picture. These people are basically psychopathic, evil motherfuckers - jews in the Weimar Republic probably had the same mentality, let's hope the same happens to these fucking Indians.

the jews who own & control those companies want to break into that 1 billion person sized subcontinent and they think putting a poo figurehead in charge will accomplish that.

They seemingly forgot Indians are as poor as shit. The shit filling their designated shitting streets and the Ganges.

It'll be neat when China and India go to war with each other over who gets to be the bigger slave to the Globalists. Pakistan will be a real wild card then.

There's nothing psychopathic about this. We just know how to manipulate the system better than you, so we end up getting more out of the system. You are welcome to try and genocide us, but you know it won't happen no matter how hard you try because your voice carries no weight in real life.

Nor am I an American nor do I have anything against a multi-ethnic society since I was raised in one, but you are a fucking worm. It's very easy from your position of an individual that was given the chance to live in a country far richer and better than yours, where you get to live a much better life, and then show absolutely zero respect and reverence to the very people who are responsible for creating that country and allowing you the same opportunity. Just your "try and stop us" is basically a full admission to how evil and vile you yourself understand your behavior to be, yet you feel absolutely zero remorse or desire to reform -- like I said, nothing more than a psychopath.

It's like people have been saying ITT: it's very easy to migrate to America and start to act smug when you're riding a wave that's built on deceit and abusing the good faith of your hosts. But back in India the situation is laid bare for all of the world to see: we know what kind of country YOU've built, and why so few Americans want to emigrate the other way around.

Its an attempt to be "diverse" without hiring blacks.

Brazil is a crime ridden diseased shit hole. Ppl have been immigrating to better places peacefully or forcefully since the dawn of time, once there they grow and prosper by any means mecessary. U talk like as if you somehow contribute more to the society than I do when in fact the tax I pay to the US is more than what you earn in a year. A nigger like you shouldn't be hating on anyone but yourself.

They are basically as corrupt as Jews with maximum diversity benefits because they look like niggers. Plus no one understands their blubbering "English" and everyone always gives them the benefit of doubt because anything else would be racist. and not inclusive enough.

The truth is many of them just run down companies, busines and team on the long run because their "muh Indian improvisiation meme" is just a retarded workaround that fucks up the work of everone including themself.

Jesus Christ, what a pathetic argument. Oozing with insecurity and defensiveness, to the point where you open it with a pointless attack on my country when it's as detached from the subject matter as possible - you must have a form of mental retardation.

So what you pay your taxes? You Indians undermine the entire American society - built on their hard labor - by substituting all moral values with nepotism and underhanded tactics, effectively ensuring more and more of your kind will replace the local population; I dread to imagine what kind of end-game your people is going after. You are worse than a Jew, you're a cockroach.

I pray to God that people like Richard Spencer do a good job of building a sense of ethnic identity in Americans, so that your kind is swiftly kicked out one day, back to the shithole you are so eager to defend.

Pic related is a pakistani and the Indians hate him though. The Sikhs and Indian/Pakistani Christians vote Tory and Brexit you dumb mong.

Market opportunities; imagine all POO in LOO drink pepsi

The guy on the right doesn't even look white, are you blind, dumb or both?

>Its an attempt to be "diverse" without hiring blacks.

Good point. Maybe just a much an escape route for pressured companies. Libs only accept poop faced foreigners as "truely diverse". Making Indians their "at least its not a nigger" card.

Stop asking for a hike in your minimum wage for starters, robots are coming for your shit hole menial jobs,progression from wanting to do work to do the top jobs will follow automatically.