Your opinion on Pepsi?

Your opinion on Pepsi?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bFEoMO0pc7k
youtu.be/nu7KpJADrL0
boost-your-low-testosterone.com/high-fructose-corn-syrup-health-testosterone.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Drinking ANY soda is degenerate, I only drink milk and water these days

the commercial gave me chills down my spine. i realized i am apart of the generation that can drastically change humanity, for the better. PEPSI IS FIGHTING FOR HUMAN RIGHTS

Soda gives diabeetus and Pepsi puts dead babies in there.

This

Id rather have dr pepper than pepsi but i rarely drink soda

Come home, white man.

>drinking the calcium jew

Nazis drunk coca cola so the majority of pol should be drinking that

Based pope not giving in to the soda jew

they don't put dead babies in the pepsi.

Pepsi dumps their drink on dead babies to see if the drink tastes good. Because dead baby stomach cells are a much easier, more civil way to taste test than, say, a live, consenting human's tongue.

Vatican flags have been downgraded to common, thanks to you hyperinflating their worth

It's ok if you just want a cold pop.

>cold pop

What's that?

A bottle of pop. a pepsi. It's what everyone says.

It was in this video and I never found out what she meant.

youtube.com/watch?v=bFEoMO0pc7k

Fucking lying idiot.

Pepsi contracted a company that uses stem cells legally harvested in the 1970s that have been grown and modified ever since then. This company uses the stem cells to 'taste' the drinks to give a quantifiable number of what it tastes like, rather than relying on human taste testers.

What jumped up retard thinks Pepsi is putting dead baby extract in their beverages?

I forgot her. she's awesome.

anyway, pop is short for soda pop, which was the original term that gave birth to soda and pop.

actually I'm from the retarded south, and no lie, when I was young our family would say "hey, who wants a coke", meaning a soft drink that was not necessarily a coke.

HFCS diabetic trash.

Oh jesus fuck, you're an idiot too.

This level of goddamned stupidity makes me ashamed to come to this Afghani Camel Mane decoration and potluck website.

>drinking the fizzy Jew

>falling for the canned jew

>not Fanta

Well at first they drunk coca cola fanta was invented during the war because coca cola ingredients were getting hard to find

Coca-cola is fine, only if it's made with cane sugar. Even then, switch to coffee and tea for your special drinks... otherwise, it should generally be water and milk.

You see: the pepsi-cola is using...fetal-cells from aborted fetus...as sweetener in the drink...uh

fanta has no caffeine. coincidence?

its ok

>Drinking the carbonated sugar water
Or even worse
>Drinking the light carbonated cancer water
top kek
Water, milk, tea, juice and coffee. Anything else is degenerate.

BEPIS :DDDD

As long as the dindus are the lowest common denominator of the liberal party they will be unable to effectively combat conservatives.

>Your opinion on Pepsi?
It's terrible for your health.

Goddamn that's my favorite brand. But, I live in the middle of nowhere and can't find it around me.

Milk comes from female cows, its full of estrogen. It should be used in small amounts only, in tea etc. Soda is fucking poison, people should only drink water.

Get the glass bottle kind, made with actual sugar. Only downsides are it's made in mexico and it tastes like dirt.

it's liquid estrogen

Drinking any kind of soda is for fucking retards who want to die of diabetes.

Anyone who unrinocally calls themselves a Christian on Sup Forums.

>drink milk
enjoy the manboobs. You're slowly turning into a cow.

>the calcium jew
How do I reach the same level of red-pilledness as you, user-Senpai?

Stopped drinking soda 20 years ago and I live in the south so if I ever find myself in a shitty fast food place that forces you to get a fountain drink, I just get sweet tea. If you drink soda, you're a faggot.

Dr Pepper confirmed heavenly soft drink

A shitty brand that exploded in the 80's-90's due to good advertising, then got BTFO when people were tricked by Coke into drinking their soda out of "protest" to 'New' Coke

>Pepsi
>Drinking the citrus flavored jew
I hope none of you do this.

>make a campaign to become viral
>becomes viral
A total success

Only filtered water for me

Are you the same autismo who said that to japalady 8 months ago?

soda is for children and retards

based company.

Pepsi Max tastes good, their anti-white commercial tasted like shit.

I will gladly drink Pepsi to the point of acquiring diabetes so that humanity can be saved. Let humans have rights, fuck all those ayy lmao

Funny thing. I wanted to grab some soda for today party and I just reached for some and then I noticed it is Pepsi and I rather picked something else, even though that Pepsi was on 50 percent sale.
Pepsi is already making me healthier.

ACAB all day all night.

Deterrence is a myth Cops are pointless

>Cuck soda.

thoughts on half and half creme then?

Haven't had a pepsi product in over a decade. Horrible drink

>still drinking the sugar jew

pepsi redpills people that even if you give the left what they want they will never be happy

youtu.be/nu7KpJADrL0

For those who don't understand what the fuss is about, I'll explain it.

So this commercial is unique as it pisses off both sides of the political spectrum.
To the Right, more so """""""alt right""""" than actual traditionalists and conservatives, the commercial is in a very leftist and Liberal tone. With the idea of protests, they see it as promoting divide, pushing social cultural norms (they have every right to do this, as we live in a Capitalist society, the consequences and reception is their own) and, to extremely far right, it has a lot of brown and Muslim people.
To the left, who are highly against corporatism, this is an insult. It trivializes the protests curently happening or have happened as they are serious political events and only in the effort to promote a product. It also trivializes the concern of Police Abuse by simply saying, "If you give a cop a Pepsi, they won't harass you." This one is an insult to both the left and right. To the left, the police are aggressive enough at protests in their opinion, and to the right it insults the honour to the badge as to say an officer would simply move along because he got some Pepsi.
The conclusion is simple..
BUY STOCKS IN COCA COLA NOW, GO BUY 50 CANS. I GOTCHA, YOU JUST READ A COCA COLA COMMERCIAL LOSERS!
Also, Donald Trump is the devil, 9/11 was a godsent, the GDP will fall by 20 percent. Canada will rule the planet.

>falling for the cow titty juice jew

I'm glad to find someone with similar views on this website.

29p a can at lidl, pretty good desu

>liberal photography

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

Cows have high estrogen, which they promote in the development of young men and women as a "way to grow your bones"

In reality, the only way to actually improve your bones exterior to natural devolpment, is to grind them in to dust and poor it in a bowl of chicken broth.

STOP FUCKING POSTING ASSHOLE.

coalburner whores should not be on tv nor given attention

I'm from Texas so I only drink Dr. Pepper.... And the occasional Pibb Xtra if Dr. Pepper is not available.

Anything, but those two taste like shit and are for faggots.

their candy flavor tastes like a kid's throw up

Something about drinking milk is gay

>falling for the H2O jew
There is hydrogen in the water

>Drinking 41g of HFCS in every can jew ever

1. HFCS is a fake, manufactured, non-food
2. It did not exist 50 years ago
3. It was developed in a lab in the 1960's, via a process that turned corn into an insanely sweet substance, with a very long shelf life
4. Normal glucose is burned off as energy or stored in muscles as glycogen
5. HFCS is different, it's processed through your liver and instead of being burned off as energy like glucose, it's converted to saturated fat and deposited around your body

boost-your-low-testosterone.com/high-fructose-corn-syrup-health-testosterone.html

Soft drinks are irreparablely degenerate

If you ever look at the nutrition labels it's like fucking 50 grams of sugar.

A gram is like the size of a joint or a tablespoon.

So, you're fucking drinking carbonated water with syrup, some fucking as swipe flavorings and might as well spoon feed yourself 50 spoons of sugar.

Think about that

I wouldn't even wish that on my greatest enemies.

I have no idea how that shove all that shit it, there's gotta be some evil super saturation process thought up by the evil Jewish reptilian overlords who actually run the joint.

I don't like soda, just water, beer or wine.

And Kendall Jenner

Long black.

Sometimes with a shot of rum as a stiffener.

Pepsi is a mediocre cola.

I used to drink milk but I find that dairy gives me acne.

I pretty much only drink water, sometimes with a squeezed lemon or lime, and coffee.

Occasionally I'll have tea (green or red), but it's probably full of fluoride and estrogen.

Pepsi should fire their in house team. Don Draper they are not

fuck yeah

whites did not develop the ability to process milk to be a vegan hippie

you missed alcohol on there, bub. don't tell me you're a little faggot who doesn't drink

I dont really have an opinion

Pepsi was here during apartheid and coke was not
Then after apartheid Pepsi vanished for a while and coke came in

Now Pepsi and Coke is here.
I prefer Coke.

Dafuq is half and half creme.

>what is google

I think they implied that they're bribing the cops to join their side.

Her ripping off the wig meant that she doesn't want to be a part of your white blonde race, she's joining the ethnics on the street.

Also this pic related is the implied message.

This. The Mongol speaks the truth.

Soda makes you fat.

they are shit. im boycotting them and so is all my family. we used to buy pepsi every week. havent bought a single one for months.

>t. pepsi marketing shill

pepsi is well known for putting baby fetuses inside their drinks.

Don't drink the fetus jew

>we are the chosen

sounding in the background, wow, (((they))) are mocking us.

it's all about arab fanta