Reminder that if Trump goes to war with Syria...

Reminder that if Trump goes to war with Syria, literally everyone here but the r/the_donald influx will stop supporting him.

We wanted him to put America First and stop invading the world. Falling for neocon bullshit would prove he's just as bad as any other politician and destroy a sovereign country, costing many American lives, preventing an end to the war in Syria, prolonging the refugee crisis and only benefiting Israel.

If he backs off I'm still cool with him, but anybody who defends his intervention in the war is a moron.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LULzvg1gA5U
stories.avvo.com/rights/immigration/can-immigrants-serve-us-military-8-rules-non-citizen-service.html
thebalance.com/can-a-non-u-s-citizen-join-the-united-states-military-3354092
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>literally everyone here but the r/the_donald influx will stop supporting him.
That's the thing. Sup Forums is already /r/the_donald at this point so nothing will change. Wait for the pro-Israel shills to infest this thread with their kikery.

The last couple days have been the most anti-Trump on Sup Forums that I've ever seen. I even checked on r/t_d (yes, I know) and saw that people were saying Trump intervening would cause THEM to withdraw their support.

It would be an utter disaster for him and make half of his base revolt - probably the lowest approval ratings in recent history.

I really hope he doesn't.

@119760341

I don't know about that. I'm a long time 4channer and I think most of us will stay with Trump as he progresses. No candidate ever sticks 100% to their campaign platform; it's impossible.

>long time 4channer
>doesn't know how to reply to posts

Explain to me what's wrong with going to war. Republicans always know when to go to war- that's why we vote for them. Fucking retard.

@119761567

>lol. I seldom use the meme arrows, but you got me. Anyway, I hope the pedes stick together a bit longer.

Do you not know how to recognize bait, or am I too new to recognize double bait?

Yep the game is over

We had a fun few months tho.

Pretty sure he's just retarded.

Dr Paul has something to say.

OY VEYYYYY!!!!! how dare you not want to go to war in the middle east again! im calling the TIDF (r_thedonald) right now as we speak! your in for some shit goy!

Making Trump pres was the white population flexing it's muscles
As long as he builds wall and scares spics he has my support

> republicans always know when to go to war
wew lad

I'm really disillusioned. I wish Ron Paul could have been president, it's too late now. There is literally NOTHING we can do, Trump is in the driving seat and he's going to drive the entire planet off a cliff for his daughter Ivanka.

This is nuts. I've never heard of anything like this happening in history, everyone KNOWS that the chemical weapon attack was a false flag.

>r/the_donald

Even the_donald is calling this a false flag. The top post on t_d is saying this is complete deja vu bullshit.

I wonder what would happen if Trump started a war that his own supporters didn't support and that non-establishment lefties don't support. That would be weird as fuck and probably end very badly for jews.

>Sticking to their campaign platform
>Invading a country

Are you fucking serious?

supporting any presidential candidate whole heartedly is pointless, the president usually only makes decisions that count on a superficial level

the same agenda gets played out over the course of decades regardless of who's sitting in the white house

voting has two purposes:

pacifying people by making them feel like their voices count on major issues like wars

dividing people into separate, passionate groups that keep them from uniting and pit them against each other to make them easier to control

Chill mother fucker. Let's see how it plays out

needs to be more subtle

reddit please leave

There is something we can do, we can post Ron Paul's macros until we get bombed or jewed out of existence.
It WILL end very bad for them, but here's the spoiler: it ends very bad for us also

Its more than likely that Trump knows something we don't.

I think he sucks. Oh well, he gave me hope for a bit over a year. But now I see nothing is going to change. Maybe he thought he could, maybe he conned us. Doesn't matter much at this point.

I supported trump up until now, this has shown his true colors.

even ron paul doesnt believe this bullshit youtube.com/watch?v=LULzvg1gA5U

fuck off to reddit, you dont even know how to use this website shill

r/the_donald is calling Trump out.

He's lost ALL base of support, I've never seen anything like this. God bless you glorious faggots.

He needs to walk this all the way back, the American people did not vote for another Clinton/Obama/Bush.

Fuck this bullshit.

This would be what lost my support. Non interventionism was what I was hoping from him. America first.

If Trump goes to war with Syria over this, than he is a NeoCuck and I will not support him in 2020. I'd probably vote Libertarian or write in Rand Paul in that event.

posted that too soon:

it should be clear that in most cases (over time especially) a government's goal becomes maintaining power, not about hearing individual voices and giving power to the masses

the best way to do that is through dividing the people and by turning them into teams that act out against each other the masses become even more powerless while the government becomes more powerful

the police are heavily militarized, surveillance is high, our privacy and everything we do online is able to be bought and sold by companies and people are hyperfocusing on superficial differences while the government continually makes itself more powerful over us

supporting a candidate doesn't do anyone any good when most people are almost meaningless in the system

This is true.

The neocons will always hate him no matter what.

The democrats will always hate him no matter what.

The people who like him are non-interventionists, paleoconservatives and milennial rightists NONE of whom support this war. He would literally kill his whole support base.

I don't exaggerate when I say that it could make him the most unpopular president since Buchanan.

him going to war could be a positive. he can use the war to make muslims go crazy with terrorism and then use that to destroy the kike agenda of importing spics, muslims, and minorities to destroy.

if terrorist go too crazy then there's a good excuse to completely BTFO islam

obama wanted to help his mudslime allies
trump is making them commit suicide/go nuts so he can purge them

>I'd probably vote Libertarian or write in Rand Paul in that event.

I'm just done voting at that point, because it obviously doesn't matter.

remember. the same applies for north korea.

lol I literally called my congressman and bitched and tried to redpill him on Assad dindu nuffin

that's obvious and everybody paying attention knows it. without us he's nothing, everyone else hates him. he'll have to do what we want or he'll be completely alone and fail spectacularly

It's a fucking obvious troll, I don't understand how some of you manage to breathe

Spics love war. The US army offer full nationality in exchange of service

Trump knows full well the chemical attack was done by the same group that did it in 2013.

USA CIA led "rebels" (aka ISIS) so he cant say its a false flag outright without the media going ape shit. McCain is behind it and Trump knows it, so expect a alternate move from Trump. Trump is not a stupid man.

The problem is that with the possible exception of Bannon everyone in his inner circle are conventional shit-tier Republicans who are telling him that invading Syria is the right thing to do.

He doesn't have any strong ideology, so I would be unsurprised if he flipped on this.

FUCK

It would completely taint the possibility of ever getting a nationalist into the White House, or anywhere else in the world.

Take this thread as a NOTICE to you newfags. This will no longer be a pro-trump board. Pro-trumpers will no longer be welcome if any intervention occurs in syria.

No, he won't be better than hillary, in fact he will be worse because at least with hillary we would have a unified hate front. We are against kikes and white genocide #1 here. Everything else is secondary. Get used to it or fuck off

Its shrills out in full force.

It's annoying because some people are rightfully concerned with this but you also can clearly see legit shills taking advantage of the situation too

Nigga, boots ain't even on the ground... not even a fucking declaration of war and you are already throwing in the towel.

Some of you are some real fair weather faggots that shit the bed the minute things even start to LOOK bad. Almost 2 years of watching this shit.

Fucking grow a spine, stop being a limp wristed faggot, and say "the game is over" when the game IS ACTUALLY FUCKING OVER!

I'm not totally sure who " r/the_donald" is...I'm thinking its reddit or something...

However, the day that Trump became a candidate, I knew it was all his to win, and will support him and all his decisions...period...

Upvoted!

Reminder that if trump doesn't go to war in syria, CNN, FOX News, and Hillary Clinton will suck trump's dick on air.

>I'm not totally sure who " r/the_donald" is
newfag go

War with North Korea I would support.

War with Assad I would not.

>leaf

this, everyone is jumping to conclusions already.

It's good that we let our voices be heard that we absolutely do not want to go to war (for me personally, even if this gas story is true I don't want to go to war) but don't throw in the towel until an official declaration of war is made

i'm curious, why do you think more killing is going to work when its been decades and all that's led to is more violence?

literally every time we've gone to war a bunch of civilians die, a bunch of our soldiers die, and more extremist groups come out and start killing people

when violence only breeds more violence it loses its purpose, i'm not against war i understand it can be necessary

as for deportation and your hate for people of other cultures has it ever occurred to you that for the most part people are just people and a lot of the differences between them are just superficial?

don't get me wrong i have no support for the islamic religion i think it's disgusting, but have you ever considered that maybe just maybe more people wouldn't be a bad thing if we weren't all so divided on things that shouldn't matter especially not right now?

the police are becoming heavily militarized, we're under surveillance, your online history can be bought and sold by companies because your privacy is a commodity etc

and yet you're worried about other people who pose less of a threat to you than the people in charge, less of a threat to everyone than anyone in charge; that's where your concern lies?

why?

why should people all over the world be dying needlessly? why should people who don't directly affect you be hated for anything? when they directly affect you i understand, but when they don't why care?

>But Assad is horrible

obama killed a lot of muslims by the way, he did the muslim community zero favours he only tolerated them and preached peace on a vocal level as he killed a lot of their civilians and destabilized a lot of areas

all he did was the shit machiavelli wrote about doing

@retweet#lookatthisretard

It's called shills anons. They actually exist

Look guys, we all are aware that you're just angry democrats. True members of the website know that it is all lies and that Trump would never betray us.

It's all concern shills doing that

I will drop him if he goes after Assad

I dont want to do it but I will

He already has. WAKE UP

>@
>I'm a long time 4 channer

nice b8 m8

samefag

its a method to not give a bait (you)s fucking newfag scum

lmao that is blatantly false. You can't join if you aren't a US citizen

I'm not too concerned as of yet, Trump has long been of the opinion that all options need to at least appear to be on the table. Remember when he asked a bunch of military why we can't use nuclear weapons? He's just wants countries to think the madman might fucking do it.
That said if he invades any country for any reason besides us being attacked first screw him. His "fuck off rest of the world" isolationism was one of my biggest draws.

Anyone here would still support Trump if he started a war with North Korea, but would stop supporting him if he attacked Syria? It feels like attacking North Korea is justifiable while attacking Syria is pointless and will lead to more problems.

There won't be a 2003 Iraq-style invasion.
Trump and his advisers aren't retarded
At least I'm hoping they're not that stupid.

He deserve them, made me laugh.

I mean he did also say he wants to wreck ISIS

thats why I will really dislike it if he goes after Assad because that is only helping ISIS

I'm ready to kill some Arabs

If some Russians join in it'll make it all the sweeter, I can't tell the difference between them two anyway

Yeah yeah I'm a pawn for the jews blah blah blah but while you're fapping to hentai and talking about who's shilling who I'll be in Syria getting some sweet Yazidi poon and killing some motherfucking sandniggers

Get at me bitch, if you're scared of war you're a goddamn PUSSY and there aint shit you can do about that

yeah if he even touches SAA troops hes fuckin d r o p p e d

Tbh my sides are gone. Well done 'pede!

Both are terrible ideas.

North Korea is awful because it would start a war where there isn't any.

Syria is awful because Assad (think what you may of him) is miles better than his opponents.

Overall I'd be more aggravated about Syria, but why can't we just have a president who minds his own business?

trump shills need to leave already

Actually the main reason I supported Trump is because of the whole "deport them all, and most of the legal ones too" thing as well as the "we need 90% of our immigration to come from Europe" thing.

because the president isn't in charge dipshit

keep crying, bitch nigger

Impregate as many as you can.

If he does go to war I ain't supporting him.
I'm just a hired gun, not a lot of loyalty.

Literally wrong.

stories.avvo.com/rights/immigration/can-immigrants-serve-us-military-8-rules-non-citizen-service.html

thebalance.com/can-a-non-u-s-citizen-join-the-united-states-military-3354092

tfw my poor gram-gram will continue supporting drumpf just because he ran as a republican

i keep thinking there may be a long game strategy that we cannot be made privy to and that war with Syria is necessary for some reason.

>We the hippies now

>i keep thinking there may be a long game strategy that we cannot be made privy to and that war with Syria is necessary for some reason.

Oh but there is...

stop invading the world? that's a ronpaulfag stance, your time is done, we want to invade everywhere desu

Well yeah, obviously there is a strategy, but it's not in our favor. The Jews set this up from the very beginning so they could slowly unravel everything before our eyes. Kikes always win.

Niggers un-ironically using "WAKE UP" should be gassed immediately.

but hillary is mentally retarded with MS and a brain tumor

2edgy4me

This
JIDF is coming again soon.
They are already here, but get ready for some real shilling that the likes of most of you newfags have never seen before.
JIDF puts CTR to shame.

>Sup Forums
>ever letting go of their precious memes
>ever admitting they were wrong
How new are you?

This is low quality bait.

He'll have liberals and the alt-right against him.
He might as well resign.
What a spineless retard.

It's just Neo-Cohens up to their usual tricks. McCain went ballistic when Trump said he had no intention of intervention in Syria. McCain visits "Syrian rebels" and two weeks later, we have a "gas attack" false flag. Trump has no choice but to talk tough as the media plays it up and shows pictures of "dead kids." And the Neo-Cohens get to push for intervention while Share Blue can come in here and other places and concern shill. McCain, Lispy Graham and the rest of the Neo-Cohens want war and want to damage Trump since the "Muh Russians" narrative is dead and Obama administration officials are likely going to jail, it was time to change tactics.

Fucking nuke the middle-east already!

Speak for yourself, NeoCuck. We don't get jack shit from these wars, they cost trillions of dollars and create more refugees.

there are a lot of posts on r/the_donald saying what trump is doing is wrong, thats when you know you're fucked.

Is this refuge in imbecility meant to excuse Trump?

If Trump actually goes to war against Syria, I will turn on him. I will not regret voting for him over Hillary because Hillary Clinton would still have been objectively worse, but I will turn on him nevertheless because a war in Syria does not advantage us at all and would be retarded.

I very, very much hope that this is a ruse or that new evidence will emerge exonerating Assad of any wrongdoing.