Irish census results are out today

>the census found there were 810,000 foreign-born people in the Republic

>the number of people who stated they could speak Irish dropped for the first time since 1946

>there are 5,929 daily Irish speakers in the county, a 15.8% drop since 2011

>some 3,729,100 people identified as Catholic - 78.3% of the population - compared to 84.2% in April 2011

>there were 63,400 Muslims in the state compared to 49,200 in 2011 - a percentage change of 28.9%

>Orthodox Christianity saw a rise of 37.5% to 62,400 adherents, while the number of Hindus rose by 34.1% to 14,300 practitioners

>the number of people who stated they had no religion increased from 269,800 to 468,400

>bbc.com/news/world-europe-39516154

Feels like there's a lot more than 63,400 Muslims in Dublin desu.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PerennialYuppie/status/849937385269997569
theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/03/the-misplaced-minister-ireland-and-israels-alan-shatter/
youtube.com/watch?v=3fNWsPGuRT8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lmao all these romanians

The numbers are fudged:

twitter.com/PerennialYuppie/status/849937385269997569

Take that tweet as an example. Nigerian nigger scum are now counted as Irish because (((Shatter))) gave them all citizenship. Kike cunt.

What happened our country, lads? I hate this place.

Me too, m8. Feel like killing myself after reading this census. Of course, the faggots on r/ireland are lauding it because MUH ATHEISM IS ON THE RISE.

Fuck this country. We are so dead. So fucking dead. Said it for years, but we are Sweden 2.0.

Why arent the Irish stopping the deliberate de-Gaelicization of Ireland?

theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/03/the-misplaced-minister-ireland-and-israels-alan-shatter/

Time to make peace with the Loyalists out of common cause, leave the EU snd UK, unite in a confederation, and end immigration except for Irish and Scots Irish in thr diaspora.

Shatter should have gotten 2 in the head:

Instead, he advanced Global Jewry's agenda.

We have the worst fucking luck in the world

We're sandwiched between the US and the UK, we never had a chance, we're being bombarded with Anglo degeneracy from left and right

This whole country is a fucking joke, they're letting anyone and everyone in, everything is so god damn expensive, can hardly afford booze or fags anymore, 12.5g boxes of Amber Leaf are gone, tax, tax and more fucking tax. I want to get off.

>Why arent the Irish stopping the deliberate de-Gaelicization of Ireland?

We're a few hundred years too late for that, bud.

Yeah. True. We were always fucked. Losing our language was also very bad for us. We lost a barrier to the mass immigration. If we spoke Irish, it would be much harder for other people to come here. Now we are just seen as an English-speaking country that anyone can come to. Our fate was sealed long ago. Very sad.

Preaching to the choir, m8. I hate that scumbag. I knew the JQ was for real when I saw Shatter and Ronit Lentin pushing for diversity. Literally the only two Jews in the spotlight in Ireland and they're working to subvert. Unreal

Yeah! The price of everything is going up. Good luck to any Irish family trying to buy a house. Ronaldo from Brazil, Ubutu from Nigeria or Ahmed from Pakistan also want to have that house. Mass immigration destroyed us.

Travelers are more of a problem than the sandniggers though. First we kill the gypos nad tinkers. That creates a lot of headroom to move further.

I'd toss a couple of percentage points onto those foreigner figures. We're dead.

Oh it's easily a couple of more points. Easily. There are supposedly 130k illegal immigrants here. 130k in a country the size of Ireland. Unbelievable.

They want a house and will probably get it for free off of the faggot state that we have.

I hope we don't get blackpilled

I'd say 130k is the low estimate as well. This really shit on the mood lads.

The maronite population in Lebanon rebounded, if they can survive foreign occupation for a few hundred years, why can't you?

That's the worst bit!! The honest man is breaking his bollocks trying to afford a house while these cunts saunter in and get everything. Not even exaggeration. I can only imagine the unemployment figures for Muslims in this country, especially among their women that rarely ever work but just sit at home spawning children. I have seen loads of them with 4+ kids.

Understandable. Fucking distraught, m8.

Do you have nationalistic parties?
Because this has to stop

We have 80,000 Somalians in Minneapolis, and that's just a city.
God bless minnesomalia

>Alan Shatter Hand Rubbing.exe

We have free college, lad if you cant afford a house what the fuck are you doing?? Housing prices are at a stupid low.

I'm from the West and there's a town in Mayo that's 50% muslim and I'd say there's a few more about in similar situations with other ethnic groups.

shill for the national party like your life depends on it, because soon in probably will
youtube.com/watch?v=3fNWsPGuRT8

>Do you have nationalistic parties?
lel you don't understand that Ireland and Scotland's national parties have been infiltrated by Marxist civics.

>We have free college, lad if you cant afford a house what the fuck are you doing?? Housing prices are at a stupid low.

You have to be trolling or a teenager.

Cogadh Gáedhel re Gallaib 2.0 when

>Irishman complaining about migration
funny how there are more of your kin outside the part of the island they came from

I saw first hand the Irish are the nicest most wellcoming people in Europe. Very naivee out of hundreds I talked to not a single conservative. Spain and most of western Europe is the same but Ireland has only like 6 mil you guys can't afford it

>His hand gestures
Nigra he just went full MOSELEY.

>>there are 5,929 daily Irish speakers in the county, a 15.8% drop since 2011

Better cover northern Ireland is retarded irish signs then.

Or someone that was sick of being poor and living in limerick, so I did a welding course with the dole, took me a year and a half.

Earning about 85+ a year. Moved to Galway. What is honestly stopping you? Bunch of lazy fucks.

800k foreigners is a lot for a tiny island like ireland

So fucking disgusting. The Jew strokes it to stats like these.

doesn't a lot of europe not do race on the census because they're fucking globalists?

How is this even a cogent argument?

>hur dur people that are not you left Ireland, so you, the one that stayed in Ireland, has to accept unmitigated immigration forever

What?

You're a dumb cunt. Kill yourself. Only a bogger untermensch retard would talk like this. Some of us have standards in The Pale.

>>Orthodox Christianity saw a rise of 37.5% to 62,400 adherents

Glóir do Dhia!

>there are 5,929 daily Irish speakers in the county
Irish is a language?

What standards? Not owning your own house? Chances are you're on the dole yourself, or working or prepay power or some shit.

Literally free Uni. Like what are you fucking smoking?

so what you're saying is quod licet Iovi non licet bovi?

That sort of irony must be painful but more a Catholic thing than an Irish thing, the Papacy arranged most of that starting with the great potato wars.

And Irish is a language? wtf. Don't they jsut speakada Queen's Engrish?

>signs trigger me so i have to chimp out

>Glóir do Dhia!

latin is more popular than that forced meme.

What do you guys think we spoke before the English got here? Ochón.

At least we have a nationality, little America.

What's the politics like in Ireland, is it full of virtual signalling feminist like Sweden and Germany or Canada?

That is how demons react to God's work.

Nah, demons react by increasing the Islamic population to levels that are absolutely sickening.

Now fuck off, retard.

>Irish is another language...
since when wtf?

See

All Irish are welcome to the US. Even illegally. Get her my ginganiggas

We sure have them, but not as many. I personally voted for gay marriage, why not like? I don't really care what two fellas are doing, but it would be nice if they could have the choice.

Abortion is next. God I'd love to reduce the scumbag population.

getting there, ireland is following the same pattern but a small bit behind

It won't be the scumbags getting abortions you clod, it'll be educated Irish 20 somethings. Knackers and Muslims will keep pumping them out

>Implying coloureds will abort.

Good goy

Retards forcing shit memes trigger me.
>Republican retards
>MUH FUCKING CULTURE
>STICK THOSE FUCKING IRISH WORDS THAT NO ONE CAN READ UP

Fleggers and signers. Same type of retards. Except the fleggers actually have a more legitimate reason for their retardedness.
>I view fleggers as lowest of low.
>Signers are worse. Only one person in Northern Ireland speaks Irish.

A pity, seeing it overwhelmed without being able to do anything is painful. Even more-so since my last name is Irish.

Scumbags as in white irish knackers.
Knackers would defo get free abortions. Not even a problem. We already give away so much money, its an investment in the future. Less dole to pay out.

Jesus don't keep blaming other people, don't be defeatist, redpill the Irish, bring back national pride, no English or American person in the world can change that for you.

now thats the right attitude.

You don't want a lower white population, you want more whites and less browns. Even a scummy knacker is worth more than the entire population of Syria, multiplied by the total sum of every stars number of atoms in the visible universe, to the power of that number and multiplied by the speed of light.

You know that I make sense, you know that I'm right.

You are very triggered. kek

Does Northern Ireland even have a flag?

Hey Potato nigger senpai I'm a humble Burger married to a bong and we're gonna move there but we're split between Cork and Limerick. Anybody from thone places got pros and cons for those cities?

I dont really, lad. Baseless racism aside, ive never heard of anyone robbed by mudslimes around here. Rather not lose another feckin bike to a knacker.

You can imagine how sickening it is to see your country go from an homogeneous nation in the 90s to 20+% non Irish in less than 20 years. I feel a sense of shame and loss of pride for us going down the path of multiculturalism and mass immigration.

I remember arguing with an Irish bloke here last week that there's a ton more immigrants there now.

He was adamant that there isn't a single one, and said Ireland has NO muslims.

I guess this proves him wrong.

Fucking Christ lad. Limerick is so shit compared to cultural fucking bomb that is Cork, how is that a hard decision?

Go to Cork.

stay as far away from limerck as you possibly can

user...

Why us?Why cant the rest of the world just leave us alone,its all we ever wanted

Fewer Irish in Ireland is the best thing to ever happen to this worthless shithole of a 'country'. Bunch of degenerate worthless stupid shiteating peasants.

> screencapping his own posts

Oh boy.

I have to come back to this. I have lived in both, and Cork is far superior. It is much more beuatiful, the people are nicer, the shops are plentiful, the jobs are better, the streets are cleaner, a knacker will say sorry if he walks into you (in Limerick you will get stabbed likely).

You cannot be serious when asking where to go, I feel like you're a troll.

I'm from NZ, the only difference is we get pooinloo's, asians and for some reason islanders. It's depressing as fuck, it doesn't feel like your country..

>>the number of people who stated they had no religion increased from 269,800 to 468,400
considering the previous numbers, this actually makes sense

I'm sure the next famine will set those numbers back.

Why can't you bigots just love everyone? What's wrong with these people bringing in their vibrant cultures to Ireland? Why can't you just appreciate the fact that they want to live in the same place as you?

Is Limerick still stab city?

did i nai

basically yeah

at the very least it should drive up support for pic related

*sips tea*
Yeah I know like lol,why cant we all just hug each other and have fun XD I'm sure all these Nigerians are a great benefit to Irish society

Read for the famine again, Paddy?

>I voted for gay marriage
MISTAKE

dude it felt so strange coming to a 99% white country from M*nneapolis

Of course,I love a good read

Retards gonna tard.

People who put flegs up everywhere should fuck off.
>put flegs up everywhere because 'muh culture'
>and those taigs hate it
>they fucking hate it
>stick that fleg up

People who put shit meme language everywhere should also fuck off.
>put language than no one knows on every fucking sign because 'muh culture'
>and those hun brits hate it
>they fucking hate it
>stick that meme language up

Fuck both their 'forced cultures'. If you like one but not the other... you're retarded. No other way to put it. They are equal reaction.
>if huns hated people rubbing shit on their faces
>taigs would rub shit on their faces
>visa versa because they're both retarded

>i voted for gay marriage
>can't wait to vote for legalized abortion

You sound like one of those virtue signaling feminists.

>Irish
>Being able to read
Good one.

They are user! Nigerian people have some of the richest culture. Ireland could use some of it honestly with all those boring white people :^)

Kek, not speaking your own language. You are lucky that Sweden took the most cucked country title from you, but you come very close as second.

Nice D&C there kike.

Is that so, wully.