Choose one

>hate Islam
>oppose Israel

choose one, Nazi faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/YUt5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WTF I LOVE JEWS NOW!!!!

The world would be a better place without either.

If it was a life and death choice I'd kill myself and win.

lol and how would you do that? you can't. choose one or the other

>picking betwwen one fatal cancer and another one

fuck out of here Muslim leaf nigger

>vid.me/YUt5

Its rather simple and easy to hate you both.

Such a limited imagination OP.

why?
they are both evil and enemies of humanity

you can't. opposing Israel would mean supporting Palestine

you can't oppose Israel, which at the end of the day means supporting Palestine, while also hate Islam

because what?
we can nuke both
also, palestine never came to Poland and demanded shekels for some ye olde palestinian killed in WW2

Palestine isn't a race

Bullshit. They both need to be glassed.

>implying
I want them both out of this planet
what now, game rigger?

>hate islam
>support israel
>oppose the globalist jews that don't follow actual judaism

You really have retarded logic. I can hate 50 things and like 50 things.

but semite is
and both jews and goatfuggers are semites

NUKE THEM
NUKE THEM BOTH

fuck off, kike. Palestinians aren't the ones fucking over our country through AIPAC, hollywood, and wall street. Before Israel, we didn't have problems in the middle east. I pray to God Palestinians keep committing terrorist attacks against you people. If I didn't care about my life I would suicide bomb AIPAC and the UN! They are right to do so! And no, I'm not an arab, i just fucking hate you people!

Christian kingdom of Jerusalem is the best.

It wouldn't even be unrealistic if we hadn't given it to the jew. There are plenty of Christian and even Druze arabs who are constantly under persecution from the muslim majority, and we could have created a Christian state as a sanctuary for them.

But instead we gave it to the kikes because "wah wah, they're going to holocaust us".

Even as a german I need to rethink german traditions and my choice is hate islam.

(((OP)))

Why are jews so fucking ugly?

before we intervened in WW2, we weren't at war with half of Europe. therefore we shouldn't have tried to stop the Holocaust

same logic. just because a thing or action results in conflict, that does not make it wrong or bad. Israel by far the most civilized and advanced country in the middle east

thank you for being the only reasoned person in this thread

>we shouldn't have tried to stop the Holocaust
is that what they told you?

we already did that. lasted about a century before falling flat on its face. Christians never in history have been the majority in Canaan and never will be

>implying it didn't happen
aw is that what a YouTube video and some memes told you?

>implying it did
where is the evidence, shlomo?
the ashes, where are they?
how are ovens in 1942 better than those of today?

lol that map still has Israel

Why not both? You're all Semites and need ovened.

>not hating on both zionist and arab lobby that are fighting a war that would ultimately destroy the western civilization
>"redpilled"

Ok, whatever roams your boat i guess.

i like them both

Muslims, definitely. They are more violent that the jews.

It's all part of the same religious based caste system with Jews on top and Muzzies being tools of the Jews.

I choose Christians

why not both?

>remove jews
>Muslims all shoot each other in their sand pit after being put in train cars and shipped back.

>smile

i hate both muslims and Israel

both of your kinds should burn, aswell as the LGBT crowd,burn them all!!!

Small minded shill. We use israel as a tool to keep the goat fuckers occupied and we gave israel nukes so that one day when there is another middle eastern war israel obliterates the goat fuckers before being overrun by the remnants.

>guy throwing the punch is a jew too

WE DON'T HAVE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN THIS RETARDED FALSE DICHOTOMIA. FUCKING KILL YOURSELF JUDE

Ew is that a mixed race abomination?

Israelis are literaly European colony (They are European genetically) Do you think there were blonde and colored eyed jews 2000 years ago? Most israelis are just European convrerts to judaism in medieval ages

Fuck off, hasbara!

So the choice is either bacteria or viruses?

Okay, hate islam.

And Trudeau. Fuck trudeau. Although the lesbian fag wynne is even worse. She's totally fucked ontario over.

I just want a future user. I just want some decent finances and to not need to waste 10 years of my life to maybe get a decent degree requiring a 4.0 GPA to make worth it. Why is our country so fucked? I just want to be happy.

Until somewhat recently muslims weren't much of a problem (inb4 muh deus vult) while jews have always been
Erradicate the kikes worldwide, send muslims back to the middle East and close the borders

Also if jews aren't your number one enemy over anything else you probably don't belong here, there's a reason they've been kicked out of virtually every country until the last century and half

>A jew punching another kind of jew

Fuck off kike-scum, all sandniggers must die, and jews are the worst of them all

>how would you do that