Republicans Stunned As Poll Shows Joe Biden And Bernie Sanders Crushing Trump In 2020

PPP found, “Joe Biden 54/40, Bernie Sanders 52/41, Elizabeth Warren 48/43, Al Franken 46/41, and Cory Booker 45/42 in head to head matchups against Donald Trump. Biden (56/33 favorability) and Sanders (53/36) are among the most popular political figures in the country. Voters are more divided on Warren (42/39) and Franken (34/34). Booker is not as well known nationally as the rest of this group yet, coming in at 27/24.”

politicususa.com/2017/03/31/republicans-stunned-poll-shows-joe-biden-bernie-sanders-crushing-trump-2020.html

Are four years of Trump really worth a decade of Democratic rule?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12690348/r
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>polls

>polls
>PPP

>opinion polls
HAHAHAHAHA

>implying (((trump))) isn't a democrat

Sage go in all.

Fuck off Shareblue-CTR

give an entire face shot of the eye creature.

plox

I want to use to to get (you)s

>polls are always right
You retards never learn

>Still believing the lugenpresse and their biased polls

Will Bernie even be alive in 2020? Look at him, he's so old.

>polls

KEK
We all remember how that worked out last time ;)

>polls
They just don't learn

>polls

Did you learn nothing?

So the pollsters finally fixed all their atrociously bad sampling problems?

>polls

it did not mention hillary's 99/1 over trump in 2020.

>this is how Bernie can still win lol

What? It's 3 years away

>polls

>Bernie
>Biden
These people would by 100 by the time they left office. What's next, a primary challenge from George HW Bush?

fpbp
we all know how true (((polls))) are

come on OP post more of your eye creature pic

wtf is it man?????

some kinda lab experiment?

The only poll that is always right is the one that looks like this:

>Sup Forums

If he abandons his non intervention policies and goes to a war then he will drop to single digits.

Yeah and Hillary had a 99.9% chance of crushing trump too

The dem base gives no fucks about mid terms and even less about state elections.

They only show up when Katy P{aerry gives a concert or George Clooney tells them it's important.

If the dems don't make gains in state elections in 2018 they are in danger of going the way of the WHIG party.

The dems have pandered to an unreliable base for so long they simply cannot extricate themselves without alienating what support they have.

>Hillary 97/3

Nice polls

Educated posts are rare here nowadays, have a (You).

its ur mum lol

>trusting polls
>for an election that's over 3 years away
>Using 2 people who will be way the fuck too old to run
Pathetic

>Please run that kid diddler Biden. PUHLEEZE!

Trumps been pissing me off lately bending the knee to neo cons, he needs to execute mccain

>polls

>polls

Seriously. May as well throw in Jimmy Carter too.

Even if the polls were right neither will run

>Hillary Clinton has a 98% chance of winning!

>polls

>implying PedoBiden won't be in jail by then
>implying Sanders won't be dead by then (and implying he needs any more money anyway)
>implying Pocahontas won't be too busy smoking fat joints and making smoke signals to run

>Polls

>republicans stunned

In the same manner as when the jewsmedia tried to convince them of a Clinton victory?

>Bernie Sanders

HA!

HAHA!

HE'S GOING TO BE 78!

Ben Shapiro thinks that the Republicans are going to get raped in the House on the 2018 elections.

Pretty spot on. The issue the dems have encountered is a fatal one, with extremely low chance of recovery. They pandered hard to minorities, and completely jumped off the cliff these last few years. They believed their own lies. They even lost the support of white women this election, the only group keeping them alive.

here we go again with the polls...

Don't worry Kek will ensure his demise within 4 years.

Well! Trump has 4 years to end the degenerate form of government that is Democracy.

If the economy is going well and the Russia thing turns into a nothing burger the Republicans have a real shot at a super majority in the Senate.

If the Russia collusion turns out to be true then Shapiro is probably correct.

Honestly I believe the Russia narrative is nothing more than a pretext to empanel an independent investigator with subpoena power to "Ken Starr" Trump.

I don't think anyone could survive that kind of scrutiny in this political environment.
The Republicans just have to stand firm until the FBI concludes its investigation.

Also, the popular vote doesn't necessarily matter, as you know.

Republicans effectively have to do nothing to maintain or super majority the Senate. They have way fewer seats up for grabs and something like 10 Dem seats are in high percentage Trump districts (ie all the white blue collars who are forced to register as Democrat by unions but all supported Trump big league). The house is a different story. It is way too up in the air rn to predict. No doubt some libtards will be inspired to stop hitting the bong for 10 minutes to go vote for the #resistance, but I still would not trust them.

>Republicans Stunned
They probably were the ones that put the poll out in the first place. Warren is our wet dream.

>Polls
strawpoll.me/12690348/r

"polls"

>he STILL trusts the polls

This.
I never understood why Dems appeal to LGBTBBQTBA (like 1% of the population), blacks (defacto votes. Why waste your time on them), and Mexicans (half of them can't even vote).

They have spent the last eight years truly believing they were winning.

They simply ignored losing 1200+ seats across all levels of Govt and rallied around O.

They preferred the fairy tale they were being sold rather than the reality of the situation.

>more (((polls)))
Is the left really this retarded?

HEY GUYS, DON'T YOU REGRET VOTING FOR DRUMPF?

DON'T YOU THINK PJW/CERNOVICH/LAUREN/ALEX JONES/COULTER/MILO/STEPHEN ETC. ETC. SUCK?

AREN'T THEY LAME?

I'M NOT A SHILL OR ANYTHING

The CTR shills and payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

>THE POLLS DOHNALD

If you trust the polls then Trump has lost against every person. But if you watch the reality he is now President.

well...i was gonna post that ...how could i not know it would be one of the first posts?... -.-
>polls
/thread

Bernie sanders looks like the kind of guy who has bad breath. You can just tell he doesn't brush his teeth. Like his breath is so bad you can smell it coming out of his nostrils if you are too close to him.

>polls
>being accurate
Member when Clinton had a +7 spread in all national polls? Ooh I member!

You don't get it.
Nobody left or right cares about polls any longer after the disaster of the presidential polls last year and if they do it's just wishful thinking.