YALTA-LEVEL HAPPENING IN THIS HOURS

timesofisrael.com/in-historic-first-russia-recognizes-west-jerusalem-as-israels-capital/

Russia has recognized Jerusalem as Israel Capital, not even the US has ever done this.
They just betrayed Palestine, and they're going to dump Assad too.
Why they're doing this? Because for the first time, they can trust the american administration for an agreement of some sort.
In my opinion, meanwhile USA and Israel glass Hezbollah, Hamas and Assad, Russia will invade Ukraine and/or the Baltic without opposition.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_Laws
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Palestine
What's that?

Trump plan is to unite Russia and USA against China, but he need to resolve the conflicts that divide them. Assad, Ukraine, Palestine status, are all preventing an alliance against China (and DRPK).

>arabs refused

I wonder why.

>white knighting for mudshits

You know that the oldest Christian population int he entire world was displaced because of Israel right? and that prior to the creation of the Israeli state that 30-40% of the indigenous population was Christian. now it's under 2%

>giving a shit about christcucks

Why should I give a shit about jews?

Because we're the superior people.

>be artificially selected due to holohoax
>we are le master race now
nah

But you're not, you're stinky and ugly and you deserve to burn alive with your mudscum friends.

You worship Baal Berith, a demon. Your circumcision (Berit Milah) is a demonic blood ritual, a sacrifice to Baal Berith, the demon of flies.

You are literally the army of the East in biblical prophecy, the army of Satan and you will be obliterated by the armies of the West.

What're you going to do about it? Whine some more, suck some more Muslim cock? You pathetic, powerless creatures.

>superior people
>6 gorillion get gassed in 4 years

Yeah, yeah. Don't you ever get tired obssesing over us? I suggest you come over here and try to stop us - but we all know you're all a bunch of LARPing faggots.

Jews do the same thing hitler was doing. You can't possibly say it's alright if hitler steals Slavic land but then criticize israel for stealing Arab land.

Fucking gas yourself kike

Is someone reading the post? I picked the wrong image

you did.

try again with a ron paul

>Doesn't like facts
Look at the forked tongued demon worship curl and slither back when faced with facts.

Deformed demon worshipers like you will suffer a painful death, no wonder your cowardly IDF wears nappy's in battle. Cowards. COWARDS!

You will burn a slow death, it is already predicted, it's why you scum refuse to believe in hell because you fear it, you know you're going there so you try and cope. You invent lies about being superior and persecuted to protect your poor little demonic egos from the truth that you are scum, you were born scum and you will die scum.

Fuck you, fuck your demon worshiping clan of turd skinned mongrels and fuck your demon God Baal Berith.

you must be really fun at parties....

Deformed demon Jews not welcome. THEY BURN!

Idiotic theology ≠ facts. I do appreciate the obssesion though, it's quite flattering. ;)

>support Assad until Isis is pushed back
>then announce to the world that your support of Assad is not unconditional
>then recognize wester jerusalem as Israel's capital

What kind of 3D chess is Russia playing at? Isis is just no retreating, are they turning on their arab "allies"?

You have to go back Ahmed. I'm not a fan of jews but shilling for arabs is cringe and deserves a slow painful death. Look it that way, jews and arabs are both semites and bad to the core but you can talk with a jew, buy him and they contributed to our culture and science so they are not just parasites, they shit something good now and then. Arabs on the other hand are just fucking beasts, you can't talk or buy them because muh allah muh mahmut muh snackbar. And they never ever made anything worthy for at least 5 centuries. Defending arabs over jews is like prefering last stage global cancer over AIDS. Both are bad, but last stage cancer is by a large margin worse.

>Why they're doing this?
Could it be may be have anything to do with the fact that there a lot of Russian speaking Jews living in Israel? Also, I think Israel is a popular tourist destination for Russian, so my be its in Russian best interest to have that area as safe as possible? I honestly don't know, it could be anything really.

They are giving up them like they gave up Cuban missiles. But they won't do this without something big in exchange

They supported Palestine from the start of the conflict, and they still support (?) Assad and Iran

I thought the holocaust never happened.

>Thinks I'm a muslim
You think that, Muslims and Jews are the same filth.

You will burn you curly locked demon follower, so will the scummy muslims that you ally with. You burn down the holy church in Jerusalem with the help of the Fatimid muslims.

You burn in the next war.

>c come try and stop us!!
>plz gb money and military tech thx

Wew. gg lads

This just got a whole lot more interesting...

You tell me?
Either it happens and you aren't master race or didn't happen and it's all a ruse and you are the master race

This.
They're pulling another Kosovo. For reminder Russians shilled for serbs for strategic reasons. Then they exchanged their withdrawal from Kosovo and it becoming independant for having hands free in the Caucasus and glassing chechens with no kike western medias appealing to muh feelings to fuck their plan up, like now in syria.

Cant bomb a capitol unless you recognize it as a capitol.

Kek I cant wait until Russia bombs Israeli chemical weapon plants.

This.

Nah. I prefer my semites flaming and out in the open, even if it means they are literally flaming after a suicide attack. Jews are too happy to hide in the shadows, it makes me suspicious of their motives.

Now that's just rude. Some of us support Israel.

can we put the who jewed who aside and just talk about why Russia might have done this? is it part of a deal?

Nah, you can stop the military aid if you want. It only makes up 1.2% of our GDP, and without it we'd be much more politically independent, plus able to develop and sell more of our own tech - like the Lavi jet that was cancelled only because of American pressure.

But, alas, it's not going to happen any time soon. Your military-industrial complex loves subsidies too much.

Dude christianity is a jewish psy op to turn romans gay and cucks. You are literally being a bad goy by not respecting the turn the other cheek principle like (((jesus))) told you. Plus who gives a shit about shitskin arab speaking (((christians))? Are you that willingly to shill about christian niggers killed in Africa as well ? To me a white converted to judaism or islam is still more worthy than any shitskin christian, because he bears white genetics and is related to me and no matter how retarded he is, there is potential for his offspring to turn into a normal decent white. Fuck off you shitskin lover.

hmm really makes me think

>"""based"""russia

>confusing christcuck and Christians
That's just like confusing a kike and a jew

This is why all Jewish infants must be slaughtered.

Why support someone that only betrays you in the end, will demand you fight their enemies, then complain when you do, and use it against you.

Jews are parasites. Always have been, always will be. Their "chosen ones" ego leads to arrogance and their arrogance leads to tragedies for you and our people in the world.

>we'd be much more politically independent

implying you;re the puppet and not the master

>confusing a kike and a jew
He he, nice try, rabbi.

Yes, because it worked so well all the times you tried.

Parasites can never be superior to their hosts.

And remember a lot of even that little bit Jews "owned" was not even legaly acquired but through classic Jewish style sqatting and bribing the defacto local Arab mafias and oligarchs to drive away the inhabitants with force.

All according to the plan.

Thanks for proving my point.

Is it goatfucking time yet, Ahmed?

>confusing a kike and a jew

JIDF plz

Fuck you dumb petrushka/pidor, Russians aren't Jews, we were invaded by the fucking Frankfurt German Jews, and now we (as a people) are trying to exponge the kikes and keep our real ethnicity alive. Fucking brainwashed Polishfag

We'll start a propaganda campaign to slander all Jews as pedophiles. People will see your curls and instantly assume you fuck children, and your children will be ashamed of their Jewish heritage because of it.

Ok then bro. I wish you would just purge the "palestinians"

So the arabs fucked each othe like usual for gibs. Fuck em then. Let them all die they deserve it. it's not like they did anything worth it of that land except incest and goatfucking.

You've already slandered us with the whole matzos-from-christian-babby-blood bullshit.

Removing kebab is first step to greatness.

>all these JIDF in one thread

Are any of you cute semitic girls? Would you ever date a British goy?

6 million dead without a trace. Lmmfao. Imagine when we do not make attempts to hide our actions.

Israel is pretty small. One naval battle group has enough ordinance to level that tiny swath of land.

Well yes if your dick is circumsized.

>Russia has recognized Jerusalem as Israel Capital,

What the FUCK? Got a source?

Take your pilpul elsewhere you deceiving cunt

>already slandered us with the whole matzos-from-christian-babby-blood bullshit

That isnt slander schlomo. Bloody baby blow jobs are a real thing you sick fuckers.

>getting Samson Option'd into oblivion
C'mon burger.

On a positive note this ensures Israel's future diversity problems, lest they face heavy scrutiny from msm outlets... that they practically own.

>just in case you wanted to feel the actual pleasure of fucking a woman, without having a nervous organ removed

>confusing sucking babby dick with making matza from christian babby blood
American (((education))).

Guess you forget we have a nuke shiepd. Oh wait. We dont. And you dont have 200 nukes and didnt steal the technology either.

It's not slander if it's true. We are going to seek out young, impressionable children, and teach them that your children deserve to be bullied and persecuted. We are going to continue spreading anti-semitism to children until the physical safety of your entire family is in serious Jeopardy.

It is only going to get worse for kikes from here on out. You should be frightened but since Jewish arrogance knows no boundaries, reality is going to blindside you and your children. We will make sure of that.

1946 borders please

You prefer it to be fresh from a bloody penis but will take it however you can get it.

Think of it this way, for once. We could have a mutually assured destruction scenario. Or we could be best friends.

We've dealt with this shit for 3000 years. And your best idea is to try it again?

Was that an admission that the lolocaust never happened?

Everyone knows the Holocaust happened. You'd have to be a complete idiot to believe otherwise.
Every time you idiot fucks tried to fuck up the Jews, you got avenged tenfold.

>Think of it this way, for once. We could have a mutually assured destruction scenario. Or we could be best friends

Think of it this way, your nukes have to travel a few thousand miles. We can shoot them down with a variety of methods.

Our nukes come from a sub sitting a couple miles offshore. Take a minute to hit target. Your secondary strikes will never happen. You would only get a first launch off and you cant nuke the whole world with your 50 silos.

Thats what has kept you in check all these years. Good plan to disrupt other countries by muslim immigration though. Destroys us while thinning out your enemies and makes taking over a half empty country childs play for the US Army.

The fact of the matter is that most of todays problems wouldn't exist if there was a mass kill off of Jewish people.

/thread

>thinking we don't own nuclear subs
American (((education))).

LOL your persecution complex is rich. The vast, vast majority of Jewish history has been spent bathing in luxurious mammon. You have only ever been persecuted in small, isolated events when the general population became fed up with blood sucking.

But you made a mistake last time. Last time you used your complete control of the press to meme out the idea that you were lolocausted. You memed out the idea that killing ALL of you is on the table. And now it is.

This is what we mean when we say Jewish arrogance has no limit.

Hah. You swallowed that persecution complex hook ,like and sinker. Do you honestly believe Jews have had it worse than any other group of people over thousands of years? Humans are horrible cunts to one another, especially people from other tribes. it's a fact of life. You didn't get it any worse than anyone else, you just shout about it a lot more so it seems that way.

>Every time

Nice hyperbole, did they teach you to debate in Ahmed's Goatfucking School? Jews were systematically targeted before WWII kicked in. That is all.

Thinking we dont know where the subs are and couldnt depth charge them to the bottom of the gulf of mexico anytime we wanted.

Untrue.

The difference is that we survived while the vast majority of these other cunts didn't, they were either killed off or assimilated into other groups.

My country is full of arabs because of you jews, so go have your wife fucked by a palestinian bull, you piece of filth.

Do you have a single statement to back that up?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_Laws

Not an argument.

>Jews were systematically targeted before WWII kicked in

Pilpul.

What were they targeted for? Vaccinations and delousing? You are implying they were targeted for death though.

The difference is you have had it better than ANY other group for over 2,000 years. There is no such thing as Jewish suffering.

Sounds like Ukrainian boipucci is about to get IVAN'D.

Gotta point, look up oligarchs and the amount of kikes is staggering.

Jews are smart people who are successful with money, an evolutionary trait of 2000 years.

Post that timeline of antisemitism again.

False, but I'd rather not play victim-olympics like a fucking faggot. What are you, some sort of SJW?

just fucking get lost from Sup Forums and never get back. and stop being such a cocky bitch, without american and british support the shias would wipe the floor with you kike cowards

Not an argument, gypsy scum.