Pipe dream? maybe. Discuss

>Citizenship by service
5 years service grants citizenship.

>Oil pays for a strong military
Well paid military units to make it a good career

>No more immigration without service if you're physically capable

HOL UP

>Citizenship by service, 5 years service grants citizenship.
>No more immigration without service if you're physically capable
What do you mean? You mean other europeans or can arabs and niggers become (("new scandinavians"))?
Don't think so, europeans are fine since we are ethnically (almost) identical at least in northern europe, but arabs aren't supposed to be here.

You forgot the Faroe islands btw

I think the arabs who come for ISIS and to be sandniggers would refuse if it meant military service to another country

I am enlisting into the danish military but only because I am a crazy conspiracy theorist and I want combat experience for when I believe there will be serious racial tensions likely leading to violent confrontations/civil war in Europe including Denmark as a result of the muslims outbreeding us by 2050. Since statistically 2. and 3. generation immigrants don't seem to get less children they will outnumber us by 2050, even if we shut the borders now. I'll be an old fuck by then but hopefully still strong enough to act in me and my people's interest

So sue me I'm geographically illiterate

Also think the service would make for Nordic pride or some shit for the niggers and Arabs which would integrate them, they'd be honorary not niggers.

Although since a military career would be a career choice we'd see uneducated niggers and Arabs as commanders which is problematic.

Also global powerhouse geographically, economically and by military strength within 10-15 years

there's no such thing as honorary, they don't have the same ethnicity as us. "integrating" germans and brits etc. that want to move here? Sure, because genetically speaking we're almost identical to them, but arabs and blacks are not even the same ethnicity, if you allow them into our society you also allow the possiblity of them race mixing thus destroying our peoples european heritage and history. There is no such thing as an "arab swede" or "african dane" they don't belong here. I don't hate them I just think they should stay where they belong and we can help them over there if they need it, not come to us and change our culture (which is inevitable)
Sorry for the rants

You could add Britain and the Baltic to that, we're all Northern Europe.

Same here for the UK military. I also get qualcs and experience, so that also helps.

You forget that Scandinavia is the most cucked region in the world
Kinda important to consider if you want a strong military with mandatory service for immigrants

(((They))) would never allow it. Not here, not anywhere.

Varies. Don't want Muzzies serving. Alright if they're Western.

Didn't Sweden nearly create a Pan-Noridic state. You had Finland and Norway until the Russians came in.

I'm pretty sure the Norwegians didn't mesh well with us. It was a tenuous bond. Finland is our clay though, we still call it "östra rikshalvan" (=eastern half of the kingdom).

So restrict military by IQ which is the major reason you don't like them I'm guessing. Set the standard somewhere above 90/95 which makes for not too retarded people.

The political implication is that law will be enforced more strictly and by nationalistic propaganda we can un-cuck the people which will force the politicians to un-cuck themselves too

Denmark has the highest cancer rate in the entire world.

That is basically smoothed out nowadays except for some stupid jokes about one another

My problem is that this would never happen because your countries are cucked
Cucks and strong militaries don't exactly mesh

Lol are you fucks really this dumb? Let 3rd world scum take over the military in order to be a citizen LOL amazing idea Jew

Good, I dont want to be in a union with counties that imports sandniggers

So produce a strong leader to reinstate nationalism which will negate being cucked

Only if it is based on those with ethnic ties to the region and guides by a nationalistic Asatru ideology. Remove kebabs, airlift boers from South Africa, allow for any ethnic European to immigrate provided they serve a term in the military, french foreign legion style.

Trust me, in Britain the Normies are getting really redpilled. The other day I heard some kids out side of my college talking about the 'Holo-hoax.' Farage seems to be rising in the polls, as well.

We just need the least autistic pol user as our political leader to make it work

No I don't care about IQ, I care about heritage and their ethnicity lol that's what I just said. Northern europeans are ethnically the same as us, blacks and so are not, so they don't belong in our society, and we don't belong in theirs.

You think perhaps that's because we detect it at a higher rate?

So find a good way to make that happen without stating it in an obvious way, make some legislation that inadvertently makes other ethnicities unable to join without a more lengthy process effectively making them choose Germany or some other country instead.

fixed for you, guys

Or stop bowing to the bullshit paradigm that other races are allowed to be concious of themselves but we aren't. I always shut leftists up by arguing for totally independent and ethnically homogenous native American nations, to which many will readily agree, then do the same for European ones.

Brit wanted this, but yours makes more sense if you ask me, even the brits and the other baltics have very different cultures which would clash in politics.

Or just kick them out. We're talking about a theoretical Kalmarunion 2.0 so why isn't it possible?

I admit that is the end goal, but we're too cucked to realize it all the way as of yet. I'd love to be able to do that without not being classed as a racist in Sweden since everyone here is either left or racist.

I like this way of arguing. You start by letting them agree with a similar instance, but in reality you are tricking them and using their stupid hypocrisy against them so when you finally say "Then why can't the homogenous state apply to Europe if you JUST said it was a great idea for native americans and africans?" And then you have them trapped because they can either admit that a race and their particular culture is worthy of conservation (including the whites), or they can argue that whites don't get that luxury because we are superior and therefore has to carry the weight for everyone else.

Brits simply have too large population.

Anyway, there is that Nordic Council, so you already have some basic institutional infrastructure.

It's easier than you think to change things man, I would give anything to live in a country as small and easy to move in as yours. Even here in the leftist pnw we have a strong presence in the militia groups and elsewhere.

Exactly, the Norwegian oil wouldn't be able to support a military where people get paid well if brits also started joining negating the whole idea of the military power.

So find some redpilled nordic woman to marry and move here and start pushing a right viewpoint.

sure

Lol to see their faces when you thank them for supporting European nationalism, it's a beautiful thing.

I wish, the red pilled ones marry early, and you have to know a person face to face to really red pill someone effectively.