twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

F

>Anybody who doesn't know who this guy is, is a fucking retarded pleb

youtube.com/watch?v=QwZjDprHe9k

>it's real
well fuck

F

Pretty sure he didn't actually support him

>When asked if he truly believed Trump had a chance against the other, more established candidates, Rickles replied, “ He’s got as good a chance as any of those other hockey pucks … and punkette. Carly Fiorina, now there’s a face only Stevie Wonder could love!”

>Asked if Trump could win a presidential contest against the Democratic front-runner, Hillary Clinton, Rickles quipped, “Hey if the woman can’t satisfy Slick Willie, how can she satisfy America?”

>Rickles revealed he has been a friend of the Trump family for over 65 years. “I remember Donnie when he was just a little snot nosed kid sitting on his mama’s lap. Even back then I could see the brilliant mind and potential greatness. In grammar school, he used to pay a few pennies to this big kid, Bruno, to bully the faggy kids out of their lunch money.”

F

Goodnight sweet prince

youtube.com/watch?v=dOfHr7H4SGU

youtube.com/watch?v=IQDs3Ub2SZ4
F

fuck, Norm must be sad as fuck

F

>When asked if Trump has the temperament to deal with other world leaders, Rickles snapped,” Oh sure! You put him in a room with Putin and I’m telling you there’d be a price toupee! Get it? Folks, I got a million of ‘em!”

>On a more serious note, the lifelong Democrat, also known as “Mr. Warmth,” was asked why he was supporting a Republican. “Hey, some of my best friends have been Republican. Did you know Sinatra was a closet Republican? But the real reason? We insult comics stick together.”

"Oh, hey, Frank Sinatra is here. Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit someone."

>We insult comics stick together
kek

>tfw hockey puck

>His family was Jewish and spoke Yiddish at home.

Dead Jews are the only good jews.

F

F
One of the good Jews. Always said that only God commands us.

Go fuck a goat, Achmed.

>All Jews are bad

fuck off, idiot

Offended kikes

I think it's safe to say Don was our guy.

F
That sucks, Don was old school cool.

I thought they liked edgy, subversive statements!

F

One of the funniest fuckers to ever walk the earth. King of all insult comics. RIP

HE FUCKING DIED 10 YEARS AGO.
WE ARE OFFICIALLY IN ANOTHER TIMELINE.

HA! Never seen that one. Definitely our guy.

When asked what motivated him to write his book:

Fucking classic.

>kike

YES.

ANOTHER ONE DOWN.

Fuck im done. All the good ones dieee
Loved him

To be fair he had a great run and lived to 90. But yeah. I didn't need these feels today.