Warning: the more you watch those videos about Flat Earth, the more sense it starts to make

at first i laughed, then i tried to debunk it, but now I'm stumped... is the earth really flat?

Other urls found in this thread:

spaceadventures.com/experiences/zero-gravity-flight/
youtube.com/watch?v=-RIBO7VB0VE&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=IAcp3BFBYw4
youtube.com/watch?v=o1S0oObHT0c
youtube.com/watch?v=Qr6Vcvl0OeU
youtube.com/watch?v=AkujMTSFr9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sure

NASA IS A BIG FAT FUCKING LIE

Science is bullshit all of it is trash

>you can't repeat these experiments but we're right
FUCK SCIENCE BRO

BURN ALL THE SCIENCE BOOKS

TAKE DOWN ALL SCIENCE LABRATORIES

Exactly

yes nasa cuts corners and lies a lot

>are they lying to us about relativity/gravity/science in general
no dont be a retard

cant have a hemisphere on a flat surface you fucking tard

Seasons dont make sense in a flat earth

it is very political question m8

Whoever made that is fucking retarded

ffs people, flat earth is just about the most retarded idea conceived. you fuckin apes want to uninvent the wheel too

There's nothing political about it. Actually now that I think about it this shit belongs in /sci/.

Can't you just rent a private jet and fly to the edge of the flat earth to figure if it's true?

>is the earth really flat?
As Comey put it, "No."

The mechanics of it makes no fucking sense.

and a water is above it

>what is rain?

>
5 grand to go into zero gravity yourself and find the fuck out retard
let us know if water is flat in zero-g faggot

spaceadventures.com/experiences/zero-gravity-flight/

top minds at work here on pol

We're hitting levels of retardation I've never seen before

Funny how you can observe hundreds of other planets and moons yourself with a cheap telescope which are all clearly spheres. Seems likely then that ours is the only one that it somehow disc shaped.

EXACTLY
Which was called the 2nd Heaven, the 3rd heaven is the pearly gates according to both early Christians and Jews

>american education

Thats Not my space flag

Posting the same shit I do in every thread.

Extremely good video to watch. Guy talks about Gyroscopes, Flight patterns, etc.\
youtube.com/watch?v=-RIBO7VB0VE&feature=youtu.be
>The earth is flat
>(((Nasa))) is a money jewing machine, that does nothing but produce """""Pictures"""" and """"Videos""" of the earth. And hasn't produce, nor have done anything relevant since the early 50s
>(((Nasa))) and the rest of the (((Space Programs))) Around the world have used this as a government beneficiary to steal money from the people
>There is a DOME/BARRIER around earth, and we are in a "snowglobe" of a planet

youtube.com/watch?v=IAcp3BFBYw4 Skip to 1:21 to see the impact of the dome.

>The way plans travel, how many plans get lost, lose track of time.
>Shorter flight times then what you're being told. Due to the "Bee-lining" way of flying. The only reason you wait longer is to charge you more and have the illusion that you are traveling on a an orb, not a flat plane
>Why do you think they're called PLANES not ORBERTERES, OR ANYTHING ELSE
>The way the sun and moon hit our planet doesn't coincide with sightings, pictures, videos.
>RIGHT BELOW THE EQUATOR, is FATTER/WIDER "Like a pear" then it is to the actual equator.

>(((NASA))) Astronauts refuse to swear they went to the moon, even to the point of hostility

youtube.com/watch?v=o1S0oObHT0c

>(((NASA))) Astronauts go ape shit when called out that they're fucking liars.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qr6Vcvl0OeU

>Neil Armstrong so strung out. Obviously unsure of what to say, almost like he has a gun to head.

I fucking hate you idiots. you're as retarded as niggers, stupid gullible fucks.

press f

>only glass can cause refraction

I'm afraid not, the UN has patrol jets flying all around the Earth, they jam communications and shoot down anyone who gets too close to the ice wall

What is a fisheye lens? What is the Karman line?

Simply watching these videos lowers your IQ so I guess it makes sense OP

If the Earth is accelerating upwards at 9.8 m/s^2 to simulate gravity, as flat earthers suggest, why isn't that smoke, or the plane for that matter, crashing down onto the surface?

Nope.
It's round.
Disinfo to associate Apollo deniers with Flatearthers

Don't think we went to Moon in 69. HURR DUR U THNAK THAT ERF IS FLAT

IM JUST GONNA SAY WHAT I ALWAYS SAY TO FLAT EARTHERS.

BEFORE I ASK YOU THIS, UNDERSTAND THAT I KNOW THAT AUSTRALIA IS NOT ON THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE EARTH FROM AMERICA

If the earth is flat, how come at night in the US, you can see different star constellations than australia or other countries on the other side of earth can? If the earth was completely flat, at night time, we would all see the same exact constellations.

F = Gm1m2/r2
m1=mass of ball
m2=mass of water droplet
r =radius of ball
3/10, can't believe I replied.

funny because it works even better with a sphere

This post right here is the epitome of stupid amerifat posts.

>Admiral "Richard E. Byrd" goes down as an "expedition" to "explore" Antartica.
>Admiral "Richard E. Byrd" comes back and says theirs a fucking globe over the earth.
>"OPERATION FISHBOWL" was a test to see if the there is infact, a dome, around the earth
>OPERATION """FISHBOWL"""" Look at a fishbowl, land, water, life, and a dome right over to keep everything in.
>Most nuclear blast consist of an impact point, followed by a "mushroom cloud" and rings followed by a vertical take off by said "mushroom cloud".
>"OPERATION FISHBOWL" concludes, that an impact was made, about some 75 miles (120 KM) above the earth.
>There blast was infact, and IMPACT blast, which instead of creating a mushrom cloud blast, That would have a pillar extending upwards.

As seen in the video
youtube.com/watch?v=AkujMTSFr9o

>No "mushroom cloud" is seen. A ball of light is seen in the middle.
>But for there to be no "Dome" The expolsion should have been a big ball of gleeming white light, all pushed together with no center. It should have been one big wave of light and no center piece.
>In the center is the "Impact point", and followed around it, is the rings, which in fact PUSH AWAY from the center. Much like an atom bomb. HIITING A SURFACE

>Their is a reason we haven't fully explored the "Antarctica". Completely Blocked off.
>It's the borders of the earth
>There has been a treaty since the late 1900s to not allow anyone in to "Antarctica"
>Out of all the millionairs, entrepreneurs, Philanthropists, etc NO ONE HAS TRIED TO EXPLORE OR DO ANYTHING WITH ANTARTICA.
>There is in fact, another side of earth we haven't seen, or (((They))) haven't told us.

are you serious?

>implying gravity is real and newton wasn't a shill

I wish i could convince myself this is 100% bait but I just know someone on this planet has used this as 'evidence' of a flat earth

Flat earth is close, but Earth is a curved surface.