Sup Forums approved BOOKS

Post your reading recommendations

Philosophy: mega:#F!MQBRHBJA!L_on3h-XUrtbc719UaMygw

Pol : mega:#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

Temple of Solomon: mega:#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!JIoGyKBZ

Temple Of Solomon The King: mega:#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!pVRCzDII

/biz/ Economics: mega:#F!1R0QATqZ!Eb1_M5KC9gkxK6w32R2ETw

How can they be secret if some dude named after the adjective to masculinity writes them all down in one book?

This

Apparently he had access to a large esoteric library from a young age and wrote that book before joining freemasonry and therefore could convey the teachings without breaking the oaths of secrecy that you have to take to join these secret groups.

Apparently he wasn't even a mason at all and his writing the book was the reason for Freemasons to invite him to become a 33rd degree straight from his first joining.

It could just all be stories though. I dont know what the truth is for certain.

Math for brainlets

This book seems to get recommended alot. I'll have to check it out

What's in it?

Meditations, you literal plebian

Hm ok thanks

I'm looking for truth and you gave me truth

I'm not sure whether this is still shitposting

>the musings of a born elite is useful in any way

so much masturbation

i should read self help book by prince charles later

Considering that he lived with absolute power, strived never to abuse it, was one of the best ruler his civilisation saw, and continued forward even while more than 10 of his kids died early in their life.

Truly, you are a fucking idiot.

Equal Is Unfair: America's Misguided Fight Against Income Inequality

Only one right answer

For contemporary conservatism start with Roger Scruton, Charles Murray, Michael Oakeshott, Russell Kirk

If you want a good defense of tradition then Alastaire MacIntyre

The Lexicon of Silent Enjoyers

Thank you, the title sounds very partisan though
Is it scientifically sound?

The Death Of The West by Pat Buchanan
This Time The World by George Lincoln Rockwell
Culture of Critique by Kevin Macdonald

>This Time The World by George Lincoln Rockwell
NatSoc? Really? Is it written in an intelligent way? The others sound interesting though

It is a createspace book so it has not been put through the gauntlet of the modern publishing industry, which is exactly why it is a step above the rest. Talks about deep philosophy but is not afraid to go into any subject like sexual dynamics ruining women and very strong economical model that I've never seen before. It is a play off of capitalism. He is sort of like Ted Kascynski but not as crazy and a deeper viewpoint and different subject matter.

Intriguing, will check it out. Thank you

>Culture of Critique by Kevin Macdonald
tl;dr of this? I've been planning to get this many times but somehow never seems that good.

Sounds good. Will have to get a copy

Trust me on this one.

it is actually very similar to Kacysnki's stuff, all about bringing power to people, and he goes into why we need to change society to bring nature to the forefront for a connection with the universe and peace, but brings it to an agrarian level, not full out anarchy-primitivism

The Turner Diaries

Isn't he a lefty?

What's his foundation for his argumentation?