We are literally looking at world war 3 if Trump decides to attack Syria

Fucking hell Donald don't do this to us

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/850056548118298640
youtube.com/watch?v=H17eBXdVL4w
twitter.com/StateDept/status/850060992822128640
i.4cdn.org/gif/1491507391192.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Aww yes I'm gonna die so Canada will win.

>This one fuck looking in the wrong direction

I doubt it.

Lets end the world

/watch?v=jANuVKeYezs

Fucking hell Re

He was executed shortly thereafter.

I doubt they would invade, but they could assassinate Assad and other leaders.

It's a fucking bluff Russia ain't gonna do shit. It will be a limited attack on the airbase where the gas bomb originated from. It might actually give trump a tactical victory, where it disproves the Russia conspiracy and give the fuck heads in the gop senate some satisfaction.

i just want to sit at my computer why does this have to happen :/

NUKE israel NOW FFS REEEEEEEEEEE

just get diagnosed with autism and you won't get drafted. imagine how great the happening threads on Sup Forums will be while shit's going down.

Based China. I'm not fucking fighting and dieing for the internanial Jewry, its neo-cohens and pupepts. Get fucked!

Dropping all support for Trump if he launches military action in Syria.

Will oppose him and his supporters for the rest of his term if this happens

>WW3 is happeneing to fast
>Still in officer school
Fuck me im going to miss WW3

>tfw in officer's school for the Army

Am I gonna die, bros?

>mfw a laotian pokemon card trading carrier pidgeon community started WW3

READ THE NEWS you fucking muppet.
Not all of it is fake garbage. You're using Twitter but not looking at actual sources.

The Chinese President is with Donald Trump RIGHT NOW as we speak talking in Florida.
Would two opposing forces meet and talk moments before declaring war? NO.

>yfw they start actively recruiting autists

i could always fall back on being unable to find a sexual partner tho

yes
wtf you are doing in the USA army u nigger
are you willing to die for a jew?

That's bullshit and you know it.

Being an officer is a good career. You don't do much fighting, and after 20 years, you get a pension equal to half your salary at retirement.

F

>Would two opposing forces meet and talk moments before declaring war? NO.

historically yes tho

Is there a source that is not zero hedge?

Fuck off piece of shit shariablue.

BREAKING: Trump has talked to several world leaders about setting up a safe zone in Syria: White House

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/850056548118298640

I've already got it diagnosed ;)

I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WANTED CHAOS. WHATS THE MATTER?

>safe zone

Exactly what Clinton was going to do

--- FINAL WARNING ---

Trump has been given an ultimatum: Go to war in Syria or prepared to be destroyed.

Trump appears to have chosen war in a futile effort to save his presidency and therefore the futures of those around him (His family).

--- FINAL WARNING ---

...hmm

Have you ever heard the term "Willy nilly"

Do you know what that is? As the alliances that led to ww1 unraveled in August of 1914 king willhelm of Germany and czar Nicholas of Russia (cousins btw). Wrote back and forth for weeks before declaring war on eachother

It was so asinine people started using the term Willy nilly to mean feckless or fucking around

putin very well might have lured syria into a trap, in order to entice the usa into getting involved with the syrian war, and get 'bogged down' in war.

russia will then boost funding for the taliban, and also they are hoping oil prices will go up as well. war always increases oil prices.

trust trump, beasants.

This was the plan all along you stupid fucks. Everything around the election, post and pre, was more psyops to confuse you while (((they))) are robbing the world.
Weimar conditions in the West in 3...2...

We could just go live with the abbo's and drink alcohol all day, there's nothing to nuke far enough up north

Thank you for your service. Here, Mr. Officer, look at these based terror-, I mean freedom fighters you can train and arm now.

ASK YOURSELF THE TOUGHEST QUESTION

WHO BENEFITS FROM WAR IN SYRIA?

WHY WOULD ASSAD GAS HIS OWN PEOPLE WHEN HE'S ALREADY WON THE WAR?

WHY WOULD HE DO SOMETHING HE KNOWS WOULD BRING GREATER MILITARY ACTION AGAINST HIM?

WHY DID THEY EMPTY AN ENTIRE NATION OF ITS PEOPLE WITH THE IDEA THAT THEY MUST BE PERMANENTLY SETTLED IN OTHER NATIONS?

WHY ARE NEO CON CONNECTED AND ISRAELI OIL COMPANIES DRILLING FOR OIL ACROSS THE SYRIAN BORDER?

WHY HAS WAR WITH SYRIA BEEN A PLAN SINCE OBAMA?

Literally nothing will happen

>5-D chess faggot
kys

>muh shekels
You will fit right in with your masters.

>trump antagonizes and fucks with china for "le ebin tough guy" meme
>sucks russias dick during primary
>surprise surprise china joined up with russia and russia laughed at the buffoon for thinking he was a friend

jesus christ is he going to be the worst president of our history? 4 months in and he is already a contender for the top 5 worst

at least your sacrifice for the expansion of israel won't be in vain

craftsman level here

why would there be a world war if we attacked syria...nobody relevant is allied with them.

Curious to know how such a war might go down. Last war we had was a one way fight. They didn't even have an air force or modern AA systems to defend themselves. Wonder how the Syrians would fare.

Smart British Guy

Noone will follow him and he will be stopped.
I hope.
I at least hope his so hated NATO ditches him for being so gullible in front of (((their))) influencing powers

He goes left... because in china there are no rights!

Russia. Has more and modern nukes than the USA. Is this bait?

but that wrong tho

if trump sticks his dick in syria anymore than it already is, im done with politics. the next guy who comes on and says hell break everything up will be full of shit too, pls dont do this don

F

>sand people start another world war

just glass the middle east already, everyone else would benefit

wew

can't wait

He's going to end up giving a fake response to the fake attack, so I wouldn't worry. Check em.

youtube.com/watch?v=H17eBXdVL4w

>Going to navy bootcamp on the 12 this month
Ive got two years of training afterwards, will I be alright?

This is such a fucking betrayal if true. JESUS CHRIST I THOUGHT ONLY HILLARY WOULD DO THIS

WW3 will be fought using the power of weaponized autism

Chyna has already begun harnessing the true power of autism. They're not finding a "cure", they're trying to find out how to enable autism, and how to defeat their enemies weaponized autism.

Properly cultivated autism can later be enriched into weaponized autism.

If you don't properly cultivate autism it'll mutate into cuckism, look at Sweden, we're a failed experiment.

This is the 100% inconvenient truth

Safe zone means shooting down Syrian and Russian planes. ISIS, Al-Nusra, al-Sham or FSA don't have planes.

>Former army officer
>Married a Jewess
>Children are Jews
I'm just fine with my life.

Deep State/CIA is trying hard to get the World War 3 that McCain and Hillary have been aiming to cause for years now.

"LITERALLY"
Only shills/feminists write sentences like this. GTFO!!!!!!

>russia defending syria to the death

wake up amir

>THE JEW THE JEWS THE JEWS

Fuck off, vatnik.

>i'm a fucking white whale

Trump has to be careful

even passive action like no fly zone over kurdistan can be used by military/neocons to start war.

If they gas children they will do anything to start war.

>create no fly zone
>then use it to pretext a conflict without Trump's approval by pushing it to the edge.

That's a good burger. Very well done, (((you)))

For fucks sake

Writing letters isn't the same as having the Chinese president in Florida of all places when war breaks out between our nations.

I for one welcome the new world order.

There's no way the USA goes through this and stays on top.

Yeah, give it a go then. I hope they nuke you first.

i would rather nuke saudi arabia and then israel

Better just embrace the chaos.

FUCKING DO IT

OUT OF THE ASHES OF WW3 WE CAN RECLAIM OUR NATION

AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

PREPARE YOUR ANUS AMERICANS, GOING TO WAR FOR ISRAEL ONE MORE TIME

TRUMP WAS A NEOCON AFTER ALL AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GOOD GOYIM

What's "dieing"?

Then why the fuck do you support the removal of Assad and military intervention in Syria?!

Finally a chance to exterminate both the Russians and Chinese while simultaneously reasserting our dominance over the EU, pacific and the middle East? I dun see the problem here.

>he's going to fight for refugees to rape white people out of existence and empower terrorist groups like al-qaeda and Isis as he sets up either a weak puppet state or a sharia practicing shithole
If you get deployed to overthrow Assad, I suggest you desert or kill all your commanding officers. It'd be more respectable than sacrificing yourself to Saudi and Israeli interests

F

Now my husbear will be underway forever :^(

assad is a piece of shit

you can hate kikes and muslims at the same time

>All of these shill posts
What a day, what a lovely day!

I was a Trump supporter but this is going too far. First the failure to build a wall, and now this?

Traitor.

Hitler talked to Stalin and Churchill before WW2

Fuck you cuck you should be thanking us we're going to uncuck your shithole country for you now go prep Muhammed for another run at Gretel

Finally the US will win/loose a fight. You know, they never won or lost. Just helped the other nations.

>I hate le muslims
>le Assad is le piece of shit
>literally a secular leader whose primary enemy is Saudi Arabia and Israel and his opposition are all shariah tier kebabs, funded and armed by the US deep state

We fucked

PSA: they wont reach the nuclear amount of votes on gorsuch tomorrow - trump will now be BTFO in both healthcare and gorsuch and therefore pave a way for paul ryan to be kicked out.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1491507391192.webm

>WW3 starts because a bunch of semites supposedely got gassed
OH COME ON NOW

How is creating more refugees going to uncuck germany you stupid fuck

>say the line again, shill
>it's over for drupmf

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY U R GAYYYYYY