He's not my fucking president anymore. fuck trump

he's not my fucking president anymore. fuck trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/850056548118298640
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
yournewswire.com/rothschilds-caught-rigging-the-us-presidential-election/
whitehouse.gov/administration/president-trump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What did he do?

>he's not my fucking president anymore. fuck trump.
>>>

Wrong. He IS your President and he'll easily win re-election. Suck it up, buttercup.

Sage shills he hasn't done anything wrong

8 years, nigger :^)

>he'll easily win re-election

LOL holy shit, that's rich.

He's gonna lose bigly, cuz he's a LOSER

a lot of us memed for Trump to win and Obama to stay out of syria in 2013

Sup Forums is conflicted today

kike shills pushing greater isreal

>Tiller just announced they'll be taking steps to form an international coalition in taking out Assad

what the fuck trump?

Judging by your flag he is

Fuck you nancyboys.

Assad doesn't deny using chemical weapons. America isn't going to be cucked in the corner while Assad rapes, kills, and mutilates his own people.

Yes he is

Yes goy kick out mean Assad, Israel says so!

Ummm, sorry sweetie. He is LITERALLY your president.

>Assad doesn't deny using chemical weapons.
They literally did on day one. you neocon cuck

He did deny it though. He and the Russians claim it was an incidental strike on a chemical weapons depot. It's happened once before at least, not to say it happened for sure this time

I don't give a shot about Assad. Let him gas all the shitskins he wants. I don't want my tax dollars going towards more pointless wars while our job infrastructure goes to shit

>Yes goy kick out mean Assad, Israel says so!

Shut the fuck up, cuck shill. It's our prerogative to impose our will on the subspecies if they're acting like subhumans instead of human.

>America isn't going to be cucked in the corner while Assad rapes, kills, and mutilates his own people.

Damn straight! Raping, killing, and mutilating his people is OUR job.

Fuck off, piece of shit shariablue.

BREAKING: Trump has talked to several world leaders about setting up a safe zone in Syria: White House

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/850056548118298640

Yes they did you fucking moron. Its also obviously fake. Guess youre fine with innocent people dying and europe getting even worse so your jew overlords get a few more shekels. Fuck off.

>Incessant Trump shilling for over a year
>Turns against Russia
>"HE'S NOT MY PRESIDENT ANYMORE" every other thread
Welp, I guess that put to bed any lie that it wasn't always paid Russian trolls cancering up this place.

Trump is falling for pic releated.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

I no longer care what Assad or any other dictator does to their people. It's time for the US to rebuild our crumbling country. Besides, Sweden and Germany will take care of the gas victims.

>these fucking shills
I miss the ponyfuckers tbqh.

That's why we should be fucking up the Rebels not Assad you weak minded zionist puppet

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here, it's fucking funny watching him crash and burn

But in all seriousness we can't let him have the nuclear codes.

>I don't want my tax dollars going towards more pointless wars while our job infrastructure goes to shit

You realize how quickly we could wrap up this war, right?

Syria isn't a very big country (about 1/3 the size of Iraq), and the majority of the country isn't even under Assad's control. Afterwords, we can take out Isis, let the Kurds establish Kurdistan in the north, then let the rebel factions form political parties and control the rest of what formerly was Syria in the south.

Unlike Iraq, there's a clear exit strategy (assuming that we don't occupy Syria so out multinationals can set-up shop like Bush did in Iraq) and existing factions that can become multiple political parties this time.

Seriously, FUCK YOU

I supported Trump through it all. Pussygrabbing thing, the muslim war veteran insult thing, the popular vote thing, Trump-Putin collusion thing...

Then came the ISP thing, which was weird, but I was willing to ignore this.

BUT I CAN'T FUCKING IGNORE ANOTHER WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST.

My ass is literally on the line. If Trump goes to (((war))) with Assad, this would anger Putin and strain NATO-Russia relations to the point where Putin could pull a false flag shit to provoke NATO and prove a point to them, and what would be the best starting point than the baltics?

Seriously, fucking spent so much time defending him on the internet, and even in real life, but I REFUSE to defend him pulling a Bush and starting another kike war.

EITHER TRUMP STOPS THIS, OR IT'S HIS HEAD TOO THAT GOES ON DAY OF THE ROPE

But if we fuck up the Rebels we won't topple Assad which won't weaken Iran which stands in the way of Israel killing anyone they feel like.

And my frog if we can't let our best ally who sells our secrets to the Chinese faster than the clintons get everything they want what good are we?

HEY GUYS, DON'T YOU REGRET VOTING FOR DRUMPF?

DON'T YOU THINK PJW/CERNOVICH/LAUREN/ALEX JONES/COULTER/MILO/STEPHEN ETC. ETC. SUCK?

AREN'T THEY LAME?

I'M NOT A SHILL OR ANYTHING

The CTR shills and payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

Here you go sweetie

^^^^

even thought this guy is a shill, he's still right.

Point is Trump has changed.

>You have to unconditionally support Trump even when he does shit he said he wouldn't do

Look at me I'm using reddit spacing

I wan't r/thedonald to leave

forever.

>Its also obviously fake.

The fact that it's been documented that both the rebels and Assad have continued to use chemical weapons in battle doesn't suit your narrative. We need to stop the shitskins from thinking using chemical weapons is morally justifiable, or sarin gas attacks against civilians could be coming to an air port near you. That's what this shit is about, dumbass. We can't let using chemical weapons against civilians get normalized.

>he didn't realize that WWIII was inevitable no matter who won the election
Get a load of this guy.

Change up your posting style from thread to thread, shill. You are wayyyyyy too obvious.

Your concern shill shit hasn't worked in 2 years. You think it's magically going to now?

Eat a dick.

>muh spacing reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You triggered, bitch?

>Point is Trump has changed.

lmao the only way he's getting re elected is if the libtards try and prop up shillary again which I doubt they'll do but you never know. liberals are some of the dumbest people on the planet.

Oh yeah, let's just let the mudslimes think that gassing people is okay because they've never brought *any* of their bad habits like rape, torture, and terrorist attacks against civilians with them over to Europe and the US.

You fucking kikes with your "muh tax dollars" argument deserve to be gassed by the rapefugees that immigrate here and bring their terrorist bullshit with them.

>+2 "rubbles" + -30 Seconds in bread line

4 years im not voting again if he fucking touches assad. fuxk all those sand niggers to hell. i dont give a fuck if they get gas attackedm the little poor kids were fucking terrorists to be.

Why should we give a fuck what goes on in a sand nigger country. Why the fuck do we meddle in things that aren't our business. Why do we keep electing stupidasses that worry about everything BUT what's wrong in our country?

Trump is proof that the first step toward getting free is to gas the Jews. Hitler was right.

t. neocon shill

You'll get yours, bucko.

FUCKING THIS
U
C
K
I
N
G

T
H
I
S

NOTHING MATTERS UNTIL THEY ARE FUCKING DEAD

Once again, the shitskins thinking it's okay to use chemical weapons on civilians just means that using chemical weapons in terror attacks on American cities is seen as par for the course by the rapefugees that the liberals insist on letting into our country.

What's with all the fucking shills today?

Nigger Assad is an Kremlim agent with the sole mission to weak the Dollar hegemony by cucking SA pipeline. Are you retarded or soemthing? Must be the nigger and spic blood that have emasculated american men, st least baby boomers knew where and when to fight for the nation

Another shill, 1 poster creates thread then taken over by proxy fags. The new MO!

Fucking shills and trolls going crazy. Things will probably calm down in the next 48 hours.

republicans are having issues in the special election coming up in 2 weeks with holding a heavy republican lean congress seat

2018 is going to be a fucking bloodbath, a historic number of seats lost for the republicans

He hurt Richard Spencer's feefees. His shills are shitting up this board.

Nothing, but let's all pretend we hate him for some vague sentence he said while not actually doing anything. We won't get our 2 cents deposited if we actually used our brains.

I hope Xi is slapping some sense into him with his even smaller hands.

>Why should we give a fuck what goes on in a sand nigger country

Because the rapefugees bring their bad habits with them and we can't stop them from coming thanks to the liberals. The rapefugees are eventually gonna gas us if we don't nip this in the bud.

yournewswire.com/rothschilds-caught-rigging-the-us-presidential-election/

Shareblue

>not my president

I just double checked for you. He is your President.

whitehouse.gov/administration/president-trump

>this wont be ten times worse with assad gone and isis in power
youre a moron

If he falls for this jew trap then its over.

I honestly think hes just pretending to be angry and making others mad so that when it gets exposed he can turn that anger right around on them.

Sage

Yeah, that really worked out in Libya.

Out, you neocon shill.

you're a Russian shill
Assad will be removed

>civilians
these kids would cut off your head with a butterknife you transgender purple haired faggot

big nosed frenchy fuck off

>implying you were for him in the first place
Fuck off shill

He's trying to go to war with Syria over an obvious false flag that was set up by the Neo-Cons and intel deep state.

If he goes through with it, assuming he doesn't 5d chess it and turn it back on ISIS, he is officially OUT of the Sup Forums favorites club.

IMPEACH

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get his hands on BASED ASSAD.

Go away dipshit.

he is a puppet now. He never had principles to begin with. Get over it.
>Cash will buy him.
>He will be bullied into taking positions.
>swamp isn't even drained

Man had no principles. Only reason to want him was because he was to be a kick in the ass for the 'establishment'.

America dun goofed. You all should have picked Bernie Sanders. At least his kick in the ass may have got money out of politics.

You're the shill at this point

Turns out that WW3 was inevitable no matter who you voted for.

He just came out as for regime change in Syria and is considering desposing Assad with US forces.

[wrong]

SYRIA FOR ISIS! YAYYYYY!

So he hasn't done anything, like I said in my post? Wtf I hate Trump now!

I want to know why we HAVE to be pro-Trump, he was a roll of the dice, an experiment at best. But his admin is crawling with kikes and neo-cons, and now it looks like we are back to the same old program.

May the world burn, there's no hope for the govt. or our country.

this place is already full of t_d who will stick with him no matter what he does just because of his name and nothing else. this place is just reddit.

It'll be just like Reagan again. Reagan, although not as extreme as Trump, didn't quite follow the standard script either and had low ratings in the (((approval polls))) if Presidential elections were done every two years, Reagan would have likely lost HARD in '82 but, when he gave in and sucked up to the demands of (((democrats))) America got an economic boom and he got re-elected in one of the biggest landslide victories ever. We had to pay the price decades later.

By 2019 Americans (those who aren't in the military) will be in the lap of luxury compared to where we are now because, we need to be manipulated into thinking taking action in Syria is/was a good thing.

We'll suffer the consequences in the 2030's so I can really say is, take advantage of the economic boom and make risks, investments & savings that will lead you to being rich. It will be absolute hell to pay for the middle class by then.;

Waaah

The world isn't the way I want it to be. Waaah. You wanna take a ride in the whaambulance???

Governments fucking fight you political Neophyte. Government are and have always been interested in fucking war. Christ almighty look at European history! It's saturated in blood!

Its just another business idiot.

Read a fucking book and get of my board.