I just turned 25. As a present, my dad gave me a basket full of beer he had brewed himself and this letter:

I just turned 25. As a present, my dad gave me a basket full of beer he had brewed himself and this letter:

"Buddy, at this point all you can do is give up and accept that life isn't going to be the way it was 60 years ago. Don't save for retirement, don't have kids, if you get married, be damned sure that she won't divorce you (you really shouldn't get married).

Don't even aspire for higher wages, because that just results in higher taxes. Would you rather make 25k working part time with a 15 percent tax (netting you 21250, plus government benefits) or 50k working full time with a 40 percent tax (netting you 30k, plus no benefits)?

Enjoy what you can, user. Friends, family, and small things, like used cars, motorcycles, video games etc.

We have 130 trillion dollars in unfunded liabilities. That is literally double what the entire world produced last year.

Just sit back, and let it all go. Stop fighting it. It sucks, but it isn't your fault. You aren't responsible for the way that this country turned out. So sit back, enjoy your family, your friends, your hobbies, and work the system as best as you can (as there is no shame in this anymore; thanks to democrats, it is less honorable to be productive than it is to leech on society).

And most importantly, be happy. Go ahead and take a vacation to a national park. Go rock climbing, or drive a motorcycle across the nation. By getting out there and enjoying life, you are winning. The government can't confiscate that, like they can retirement accounts, bank accounts, or property, and you are enjoying life, something the extreme left is incapable of doing. Feminists don't enjoy their life. Black rights activists aren't ever happy. They've devoted their lives to being perpetually unhappy, and are doing their damnest to spread it to you.

So don't let them win. You can't change the political spectrum. You can't force productivity. But you can find happiness in any situation.

Happy birthday, son!"

>Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/109201192/
parmentier.de/steuer/steuer.htm?wagetax.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good guy dad, speakin the truth, need more like him

Thanks, but no thanks. I think I'm ready for my mission.
>wage an underground war in Mecca by pitting different gangs and sects against eachother
>have as many children as possible
>fugg as many Muslimas possible
It's a tough job, but someone's got to do it.

Sup Forums will write a answer, one word at a time

i'll start

dear

RIP United States of America: 1776-2016.

It was good while it lasted.

your dad should have gotten you a gun

what a depressing faggot ur dad is.

you should kill him and then yourself

father

>Democrats
>Germany
Unless you're abroad?

Is it pasta?

>yes goyim it's all hopeless just let it all go

sounds like a stupid subversive russian shill

Jesus fucking Christ. Obviously his is the generation that burned it all down. Don't be a defeatist cunt. He's right in that you should work the system and pay as little taxes as possible. If you get any larger sums of money store them in foreign accounts.

There are large nationalist communities in eastern Germany. If you actually care about Germany, move to those areas, get a white woman and breed her. Start building for the future, create the soldiers of tomorrow.

Or just live out your life in hedonistic "happiness" and be the last generation of the Germanic peoples.

some woe is me bullshit from a guy that doesn't know how debt or taxes work. are you sure your dad isn't a 14 year old girl on Tumblr?

I dont even have a proper reaction picture for this big a feel.

He seems to have forgotten one path for you.
Radicalization.

>don't have kids

Should have followed his own advice, your dad is an idiot, same as mine.

Your dad has autism bro. Might wanna get checked out. It's easy, like checkin' these sweet dubZ.

MAGA

this so much jew is written over this post its disgusting

>don't work hard and take muh shekels
>i'm supposed to have all thuh shekels

I think he's getting at that every taxed euro is an euro in the hands of the communists and the invaders.

Is your dad secretly a Jew?

Nice copy pasta
Only 100 hits on Google, pretty fresh

With

youre a cuckservative

I have all the things your dad says are unattainable and Im 22.

nuke

The sad, almost pitiable face of the alt-right ladies and gentlemen and trans and bi and twin spirits and agender and pangender and transspecies and transniggers

this is pasta you reddit troglodytes

stale pasta
sage

If you're going to have this pathetic defeatist outlook you might as well kill yourself and take out some mudbloods along the way.

>Enjoy what you can, user. Friends, family, and small things, like your dick

Lol. Came for this comment. Left satisfied.

This is just chain email bait sent in from Larry in accounting

Muhdigits

He's right, you should kill yourself now

>don't have kids
Your father gave you a great mitzvah there goy.

we don't have to pay half our wages to support hordes of illiterate muslim men

oh so your dad is a retarded faggot?

progressive taxes are created such that you can never take home less money by earning more money

3/10 at least the bait was fresh

I feel you brother. I had a terrible day today.

God I'm so fucking mad. Today I wore my fucking awesome Pepe shirt to school and I overheard some faggot Hillary voting "male" feminist cuck talking about how God Emperor's wall is stupid. I noticed he was doing this in front of a gorgeous white blondie. She was so cute, it seemed really apparent that it was time to show my stuff and make her my Aryan Goddess. Perfect time to cuck a pathetic snowflake beta boy, right? Anyway I go up to the triggered beta pussy and start calling him a cuck, telling him how triggered he is, talking about how God Emperor will be president for eight years whether he likes it or not. I thought this was the part where she recognizes how alpha I am and gives me her number right in front of the pathetic cuck betamale, but no! She just smirked at me, then her and the limp-wristed cuck walked off laughing. She wasn't even impressed at all when I told her I want to #MAGA! Women today are being brainwashed! Thanks to (((them))) always portraying Tyrones and wimpy effeminate emotionally weak hipsters as ideal men, women are betraying Aryans such as myself. If this keeps up, whites are just going to be a race of fat cucks with purple hair and 50 genders, leading the way for Tyrone, Ahmed, Pedro, and Schlomo to take us all over. I'm unbelievably FUCKING angry, I feel just like that rare Pepe with the gun and a red filter over it. Any advice for getting my revenge on that dumb leftist cuck?

good goy never get married and most importantly never have white children

Nice fucking pasta. I've seen this many times you fucking jew shill.

>Daily reminder that it is your duty to have at least 2 children.

I know this is corny but I really needed this today, thank you for sharing user, pls ppst nice pics of people enjoying life, lets make this thread comfy.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/109201192/

Yes, I saw this exact post a few months ago.

sounds like your dad is a defeatist bitch

Why does Sup Forums equate not having kids to being a jewish scheme but equates having lots of kids to being prosperous and redpilled? The jews want you to have kids, regardless of color. Would they prefer them to be brown, yes of course. But the point to them is for the goyim to breed more and more dependent serfs to work for the jew and rely upon the jew. It makes zero sense to think their plan involves you not having kids.

This meme of having lots of kids needs to stop. You're never going to outbreed the coons and sands, and you don't need to. Their population is a self-correcting system wherein they die off once their numbers get too high either due to famine or war, just like any other animal, assuming we stop sending them aid. If you're going to have kids, aim for quality, not quantity.

The political spectrum can be changed and we're nearing a time when we will have an opportunity to change it

The economy is collapsing soon it pretty much already is its just being delayed distracted from faked around. from the collapse we can have revolutions

Pretty based though way to pessimistic doom and gloomy. The real answer to this is a human revolution. Aspire change not passive observation.

What kind of beer?

>Being 25 and still LARPing on Sup Forums

Just end yourself user. That is the best course of action. You have failed already.

>Don't try to do anything with your life, goyim. It's too hard. Live only for yourself and ignore the world and have a good time

>german
>BLM in (((letter)))

user...

>don't get married or have kids
>enjoy your family

kek

All Commies will burn in the eternal hell fire I bring down upon this Free Earth.

of mine

You're done. Kys

Nice pasta

To derail the thread we will now debate on who's the best evangelion girl.

Spoiler alert, it's Asuka

Jesus Christ is this copy pasta ever going to go away?

>don't have children
>don't get married
Gay. You're dad is a defeatist faggot. Nows the time to pop out kids. If the world is going to shit and you have to go to war, then you need somebody to carry the bloodline. I don't like the thought of shit show my boys are going live in, but that's why you make em tough. War will come soon enough. Harden your heart and your sons too.

EXCELLENT.. become a tranny and live in your parents basement.
Less men out there means more women for the straight regular guys.

>talking to pasta

Pasta

Kek wills it OP. Better order some hormones and a skirt.

this is pasta

Your dad seems real nice.

I've seen this one at least four or five times.

Also it's posted by a German but it's obviously about the U.S.

Sup Forums needs to pay better fucking attention.

Gotta Agree Asuka is best girl
When the Netherlands are right they are Right

>implying

Your dad's right.

Amen. God Bless user.

This is actually a viable opinion to have. Reifags need a purge.

copypasta

>Demos say it's less honorable to be productive than leech on society
>But still don't aspire for higher wages and just settle for menial bullshit

Your dad is an idiot, but it's not his fault that you failed him by not making anything of yourself. It's your fault that your dad is like this, OP.

i pay a lot of taxes you need to stop reading Drumphy's books and learn about real life

Nice pasta. Weird how the first one to post this was German too.

Your dad is a cuck and so are you. Like all Germans and most westerners. Your ancestors would be ashamed of both of you.

Sounds like something you typed up under a guise op

I'm not going to give up btw

Didn't he say work but store your money elsewhere?

>asucka
>not Rei

>start business
>claim every single expense you have IRL as a loss
>pay no taxes

>he posted it

Yes, just go to sleep goyim
It's all fucked, don't even try to change it
Go and live your life as well as you can while you can
Don't even worry about this stuff, it's hopeless, just get some sleep and enjoy life.

The solution to this problem are micro-nations and religious sects. Seriously.

Do you enjoy having an oedipus complex, favela dwelling waste of space?

Move to a small town/village and get involved in it's politics. When shit hits the fan, they'll look to you for guidance. You've seen the end coming so you should have spent time plan for it. If things work out, you'll be seen as a literal savior... Honestly, there is no saving the world anymore, but you might be able to save some good people.

good paste

Do not worry the robots will come along and do all the labor letting you live in a utopia.

Giving up is a bluepill. Even if it's a battle we can't win, as it is written in scripture, it is still our moral duty to show everyone the love of God and save them from the evil of this world.

Your dad sounds like a genuine dude.

You should spend more time with him.

Kill your dad.

Dadposting is always blackpilling.

One day we'll fight together krautbro. And we'll make those Jews pay.

Your old man sounds a lot like mine, user. He's a typical boomer who got caught up in all the usual bullshit, but has managed to redpill himself a bit in the past few years over our political arguments. I feel sorry for the guy, because he bought into everything so hard and it brought him joy for a short period, only for it all to be unraveled when he started asking questions. Now he's in his 50's, lives alone after a second divorce, and his profession is faltering (healthcare industry). He's aware of the evils of his generation, and believes the fight of my generation to be a futile one like yours.

I agree with my father on many things, but on that particular notion I cannot. Maybe it's because I'm still in my 20's. Maybe I haven't been beaten down enough times yet. Maybe I'm just stupid, or overly idealistic. But something in me is always pulling, denying me rest and peace, persistently reminding me that there could be a chance of making a world free of the evils we see, if only we try.

This.

Maybe Molyneux was right all along.

>Would you rather make 25k working part time with a 15 percent tax (netting you 21250, plus government benefits) or 50k working full time with a 40 percent tax (netting you 30k, plus no benefits)?

topkek propaganda there bud
parmentier.de/steuer/steuer.htm?wagetax.htm

>single person
50k = 30.106,27
25k = 17.293,75

>health insurance
>+ 5.984% of the wage as deductible pension contributions:
>9.35% Obligatory Pension Scheme:
>1.5% Unemployment Insurance:
>8.4% Health Insurance (incl. 1.1% from the Employee alown):
>1.175% Disability Insurance:

Apart from that, your dad is right. Find happiness is win.

Sounds like a faggot, give him a big sloppy kiss

Yeah. I mean shit I've been a NEET for the last 3 years because fuck college. Bunch of goddamned hippie communist fags. But why should I just sit back and let them win? I mean at the very least I could set my eyes on a goal like local politics. Hell maybe even something higher like a Governor or something someday.

If these freedom hating bastards can weasel there way into all of these positions of power, why couldn't some of us? I don't think they understand yet. We are the last shining light on the hilltop of a world of darkness, and they'll damned if they can't destroy that light.

That isn't saying much either considering how degenerate (I know, I know) the US has gotten lately. Household names like McCain are outright traitorous, god only knows what the CIA is doing. Chimera experiments from hell, probably. This world belongs to Satan, but all hope is not lost.

Funny how the Mongolian Basket Weaving forum for "evil racist nazis" is the place with the people that actually care. We joke about happenings, and watching it all burn. Unlike the hardcore leftists, we actually care I believe. We aren't the ones changing the gender of our kids, supporting Government corruption, international sex rings, and the likes.

Good can win, no it MUST win. To better the world for ourselves and our children is a necessity. Doing the right thing is not easy, and you will be persecuted for speaking the truth. We have to do right by each other. We were all kids once. We all at one time could play outside without a care in the world.

God is real, and he loves all of his creations. Nihilism is hard to overcome but is possible. It doesn't have to be this way. All it takes for evil to win is for good men to do nothing. Trump, the 777's (Washington's 1777 angel vision), the meme magic, September 23, August 21 and Bowling green. The world is very interesting and this ride is only just beginning.

Your dad sounds like a limp wristed faggot who has a big smile on his face while his country burns to the ground, faggots like him are the reason the country ended up as it did

this fucking pasta again

SAGE
A
G
E

This sounds good doesnt it?
To let it go.
Unless this is some pasta al dente all I can say is that your dad is half right.
However there is something after admitting defeat. That is hatred.
While most anons in this board believe its possible to save the world I dont. It needs to perish, its way too tainted, but it needs to rise up, and that is only possible after a war. Happyness will come, but only after that.If you follow that you want to sqeeze out from that pathetic sick country on life support you wont be truly happy. Ever.