Tillerson to create international coalition to remove Assad

Don't have a link or article, it was just reported 10 seconds ago on Fox.

The Trump administration is now committed to removing Assad. Not gonna lie lads, I'm pretty bummed.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/f9aZ2O7
jpost.com/Middle-East/Trump-plans-strike-on-Assad-486355
jpost.com/Breaking-News/Trump-says-ready-to-act-alone-on-North-Korea-486380?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
usa.gov/elected-officials
youtube.com/watch?v=btNnBoV3D1A
theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/09/us-troops-arrival-syria-intensifies-struggle-for-influence
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/850068103279063042
armytimes.com/articles/army-receives-first-stryker-upgraded-with-30mm-cannon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good, you useful idiot russcuck.

It's only Twitter, but it's all I could find online.

Also apparently Putin is against this.

imgur.com/f9aZ2O7

This wont go well for the powers that be

you stupid russian shill faggot, you've been subverted faggot, i hope they send you to the fucking gulag jesus christ
we must destroy the commie menace.

Those are fighting words.

Trump is done. It's either his resignation or WW3.

Sup Forums eternally btfo, as always You losers got played, yet again.
Jews always win.

Do you even know the reason for our role in Syria? Are you uninformed or do you just love sucking kike dick that much?

What are the odds of that gas attack been a black flag made by US?

Woulndt be the first to be honest.

jpost.com/Middle-East/Trump-plans-strike-on-Assad-486355

What do you think about this? Is Trump really going to do this?

Have we been had?

By Russian shills, yeah.

100%

I'm still holding out hope that there's a deeper reason for all of this. It's looking fucked though.

you sound like a nigger, i hope you know that

Alright Schlomo, you've got your in Syria. Hope you're fucking happy.

>they thought the swamp would just let itself be drained
>they thought preserving the petrodollar wasn't the prime directive still
Guys, c'mon. We've been expecting this. Trump would get neutered sooner or later. Clinton would escalate immediately. Four months worth of stall ain't bad.

>Sup Forums complains about a lack of happenings
>we get stage one of a potential massive happening
>Sup Forums complains they might have to take part

CAN'T WIN IF YOU DON'T PLAY THE GAME

Right, they are skipping the part where Tillerson said priority number one is working with Russia to remove ISIS, then setting up an international coalition to politically remove Assad.

>Fox news acknowledging that this is a potential WW3 scenario
Yeah, it's happening.

Just heard that.

If that's the case, then maybe this isn't so bad.

>Sup Forums is one person
I am ready to fan the flames of war and hopefully gain a global nuclear war/holocaust in the end of this charade.

>mfw the voters fell for the trump meme

Well, that cunt got a quad of 7s, so that got to be true.

this has the smell of matzo ball soup all over it. JUDEN JUDEN JUDEN RAUS RAUS RAUS

IT'S ALL OGRE FOR ASSAD!

And replace him with who? John McCain's Jeffersonian jihadists? Yes, I guess the Syrian people, especially the minorities, deserve to live under Taliban-style Islamic law. Great stuff, Donald Trump.

>trumplets and their mental gymnastics

Go away shill

>breaking news
jpost.com/Breaking-News/Trump-says-ready-to-act-alone-on-North-Korea-486380?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

>A very short article that states:
ABOARD AIR FORCE ONE - US President Donald Trump said on Thursday he would be ready to act unilaterally to address North Korea's nuclear program if China does not step up to help with the matter.

"Certainly I would be," Trump told reporters when asked whether he would be willing act alone on North Korea. "But I think China will want to be stepping up."

>What does it mean?
Clearly Trump has some leverage over China. What leverage do you think he has?

Guys we stopped the Syrian war in 2013 and we can stop it now

Call and email congress
usa.gov/elected-officials

Call them email them

>NO WAR IN SYRIA
NO WAR IN SYRIA
>NO WAR IN SYRIA
NO WAR IN SYRIA

We must stop this

He can turn off the internet apparently.

Fuck off. Sup Forums is anti war now? You vatniks need to fucking die.

no matter who you vote for, it's always ZOG for president

Back to ShareBlue HQ, motherfucker.
We don't worship Khorne, stop pretending we chant "Blood for the blood god!" for no reason.

>Syrian
>people

They don't deserve fuck all the whole point is we need something there that can keep these animals under control so they're not flooding here killing us

Jesus fucking Christ, I can't think of one thing I'd rather have no happen under Trump.

Surprise, surprise DUMB FUCKS

Trump was always a war mongering SHILL

We voted against Clinton because we knew she would start a war, and now Trump is going to do it instead

FUCKING IDIOTS

War was never not an option.

Found the Shillary.

Whateaver dude. If we US have to Crusade against the hordes of muslims to kill Assad, so be it. It's the will of God.

Seriously, what happened to killing mudslimes and race war now? Pussy betas larping at being warriors. Let them cower under their desks while we do God's work. I look forward to the next crusade and stopping the rapefugees at the source

Web brigades commentators sometimes leave hundreds of postings a day that criticize the country's opposition and promote Kremlin-backed policymakers.Commentators simultaneously react to discussions of "taboo" topics, including the historical role of Soviet leader Joseph Stalin, political opposition, dissidents such as Mikhail Khodorkovsky, murdered journalists, and cases of international conflict or rivalry (with countries such as Estonia, Georgia, and Ukraine, but also with the foreign policies of the United States and the European Union). Prominent journalist and Russia expert Peter Pomerantsev believes Russia's efforts are aimed at confusing the audience, rather than convincing it. He states that they cannot censor information but can "trash it with conspiracy theories and rumors".

To avert suspicions, the users sandwich political remarks between neutral articles on traveling, cooking and pets.They overwhelm comment sections of media to render meaningful dialogue impossible.
“The effect created by such Internet trolls is not very big, but they manage to make certain forums meaningless because people stop commenting on the articles when these trolls sit there and constantly create an aggressive, hostile atmosphere toward those whom they don’t like. The trolls react to certain news with torrents of mud and abuse. This makes it meaningless for a reasonable person to comment on anything there. ”

In 2015 Lawrence Alexander disclosed a network of propaganda websites sharing the same Google Analytics identifier and domain registration details, allegedly run by Nikita Podgorny from Internet Research Agency. The websites were mostly meme repositories focused on attacking Ukraine, Euromaidan, Russian opposition and Western policies. Other websites from this cluster promoted president Putin and Russian nationalism, and spread alleged news from Syria presenting anti-Western viewpoints

A collection of leaked documents, published by Moy Rayon, suggests that work at the "troll den" is strictly regulated by a set of guidelines. Any blog post written by an agency employee, according to the leaked files, must contain "no fewer than 700 characters" during day shifts and "no fewer than 1,000 characters" on night shifts. Use of graphics and keywords in the post's body and headline is also mandatory. In addition to general guidelines, bloggers are also provided with "technical tasks" – keywords and talking points on specific issues, such as Ukraine, Russia's internal opposition and relations with the West.On an average working day, the workers are to post on news articles 50 times.Each blogger is to maintain six Facebook accounts publishing at least three posts a day and discussing the news in groups at least twice a day. By the end of the first month, they are expected to have won 500 subscribers and get at least five posts on each item a day. On Twitter, the bloggers are expected to manage 10 accounts with up to 2,000 followers and tweet 50 times a day

Also checked. Pol confirmed betafags too pussy to kill Arab filth

I absolutely CAN'T WAIT to see western soldiers fighting alongside isis and al qaeda

>Labow
What?

But Assad was keeping them under control, you stupid fuck. He would be completely on top of it if the Ameritards, the Israelis, and the Gulf Muhammadans hadn't plotted together to destabilize the country.

Fuck you war mongering shill

Aleppo

Fucking this. And they're probably the real ones that did the attacks. I hate this gay shit. Go directly after ISIS, or just fuck off from the middle east.

This will just create more rapefgees you morons. And Assad, just like Saddam and Gadaffi is one of the only ones keeping the middle east from careening into complete chaos. If we go to war directly with Assad, it's going to be a massive blowout that will impact us negatively in numerous ways. In no universe is a war with Assad, and probably by extension Russia, a good thing. This falls right into Israel's hands.

>muh good dictator
>muh Iran dindu nuffin
kys vatnik

Fuck YOU pussy ass hippie cunt. People need killing, and the US is good at it. The US will ALWAYS have a war every 5-15 years in some way, shape, or form no matter who you elect. America is the worlds 911 whether you like it or not.

youtube.com/watch?v=btNnBoV3D1A

2014 Turkish audio leaked discussing how to create false flag to promote war with Assad.

There is a pattern.

>le Israeli puppet master
Your conspiracies are getting pretty fucking stale vatnik. Why don't you entertain us with some new ones?

This, CTR is in full force.

Now you're clearly a kike shill. Fucking kill yourself. You realize this anti-russia shilling is exactly what the hillbots do, right? Do you support the EU as well? You absolute imbecile.

>There is a pattern.
Of forged evidence.

This has potential for Meme MagicOperators to capitalize on.

How should we proceed anons and anonas?

A lot of Sup Forums voted trump because Hillary would have put us into war with Russia while trump had better relations at the time.
I don't see a point in wasting money and lives fighting a war halfway across the world.

>How should we proceed anons and anonas?
By ignoring this blatant disinfo.

So what if trumps just saying this because he's sick of all the libtards screaming about him being a Russian agent and wants to BTFO them

Why the fuck is our focus on a guy who MAY have gassed his own people instead of the fuckers right next door chopping heads off and broadcasting it to the world? Why the fuck are we destabilizing the middle east even more now? We'll remove Assad from power and some weak cuck will then be in charge and let it get completely taken over by terrorists.

No one voted for Trump because Hillary would get us into a war. We voted to make America White Again

I know, that's why I keep saying in every thread that this war is useless and the casus belli is garbage. It's grounded in feelings, they did nothing to provoke you or did anything relevant to you (if they did it at all lol, but good luck convincing them of that) and as such you have no reason to prepare anything against them.

ISIS on the other hand has actively aggressed the west, they need to be wiped off the map and then left the fuck alone.

You will eventualy be destroyed and put into camps faggots, we will give refugees free plane rides to USA

kike pushing greater Israel

We already have 1,000 troops on the ground fighting ISIS in Syria, plus all the troops we have in Iraq.

>make America White Again
100% this

The problem you idiots is that we're trying to destroy the system by working within the system and according to the rules of the system. It's proof definitive proof of what I was saying for a long time that the only real option is a revolution and that we should be spending our time preparing for pushing for and eventually when things get bad which they are definitely going to due to the economy we need to try and spark one

For instance, this is like declaring war on North Korea because they starve and torture some of the citizens, not because they constantly threaten to point non-functional nukes at you.

Yeah. THis thing is screamming black flag.

I mean, if they had used a normal bomb, nobody would say a thing. But because they used gas....

We should use Meme Magic to try to stop this war.

Liking it or not, Assad dictatorship, Like Saddam and others, keeps every piece in place. With his dead, and a puppet goverment, shit can and up going south just like it did it post 9/11.

You wouldn't support a war against North Korea?

Source? I've never seen any confirmation we've ever sent any troops to fight ISIS.

If this is true and lacking context, I'll never vote for president again.

Guys we could easily destroy their entire civilization without putting a single boot on the ground
whats the problem?

we have a few hundred there as "advisors" mainly with the kurds

When the founding fathers of the US realized they couldn't change things protesting and petitioning the British did they go home and cry "Wahhh they always win its over we can't do anything" no they organized took up arms and made the fucking change.

If after seeing our decline after witnessing the events of the past few years and seeing now that we won't save the west through sitting on our ass hoping that someone we vote for will change things you are not a revolutionary you either have no brain or are weak

Another refugee crisis you stupid shithead retard amerilard cunt

theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/09/us-troops-arrival-syria-intensifies-struggle-for-influence

Fox news just said there was 1,000

>The US on Wednesday stepped up its deployment of troops to Syria to 900 soldiers and Marines, some of whom will use artillery guns against Raqqa.

99-100%. I would bet $ on it and i hate betting.

Shills are getting nuanced on this particular one. Im waiting to see what Trump says or does. All he said was generic condemning which anyone in the public eye would do.

Remove kebab

>Stryker armored with just a Fifty

Now that is some Shlomo-levels of cheap.

It's way more, since Trump got into office we've been sending 500+ every week plus major movements of military supplies to Syria and Iraq

not really because right now they're a fucking laughing stock. The biggest enemy to our countries and our people are those currently running them. If I want to make war I want to make war on them before turning my gun to some retard country

>international coalition
Trump will convince everybody that matters to contribute. Can't blame this one in America. The international community has spoken loud and clear over the last two days.

>what if Trump is executing foreign policy as a response to people being mean to him on Twitter

These leftypol faggits wouldn't support any war ever because they lack convictions. They're only conviction is that they hate themselves. Look how the cucknadian responded to you.

The solution to that is to handle it better. Have a fence have some big machineguns along the border and mow down the rapefugee rats that try to get past the fence

Enjoy your inaction as shitskins pour over our borders. I for one will enjoy killing as many of those cocksuckers as possible and if it makes life even more shit for the EU then that's just an added bonus. Go prep your girl for Muhammed cuck

The Middle East is complete chaos though, and Saddam, gaddafi, and Assad haven't done a damn thing to "contain" it. I hate this fucking "containing" line.

He hasn't guaranteed they're going anywhere

So he's claiming he might make a foreign policy decision here

>Shills are getting nuanced on this particular one. Im waiting to see what Trump says or does. All he said was generic condemning which anyone in the public eye would do.
No it's official. We're building a coalition and Mattis is presenting military options to Trump

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/850068103279063042

They're on the fast track to getting up-gunned, should have new cannons by next year. But you don't really need cannons for battling insurgents driving a toyota hilux.

armytimes.com/articles/army-receives-first-stryker-upgraded-with-30mm-cannon

Fucking faggot Sven wants us to be cucks like him. Enjoy the extra rapefugees coming your way after we glass Mesopotamia

Fuck. We've been had.

>shitskins pour over our borders
Lol wut?

I said I wouldn't support a war against North Korea if they are just hurting their own citizens, if they point nukes at me (like they've threatened to do to the US) then sure, I would fuck their shit up.

Do you even know anything about Syria? Its westernized you fucking mongoloid. This would be fucking awesome if we were talking about a place like Saudi Arabia or something.

>more rapefugees
Why not just start dealing with them properly? During a war get Europe to actually enforce its borders and mow down the hordes of parasites

>The upgraded Strykers will integrate a (((((Kongsberg))))) MCT-30mm Weapon System

Syria might be a good place to rest a few nukes. MAGA!