Don't worry lads, after we destroy earth with WW3 we'll have a backup!

Don't worry lads, after we destroy earth with WW3 we'll have a backup!

Other urls found in this thread:

usa.gov/elected-officials
youtube.com/watch?v=FGaosBHdFMA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Guys we stopped the Syrian war in 2013 and we can stop it now

Call and email congress
usa.gov/elected-officials

Call them email them

>NO WAR IN SYRIA
NO WAR IN SYRIA
>NO WAR IN SYRIA
NO WAR IN SYRIA

We must stop this

What a fucking waste of money. Space Agencies should be gutted so we can stop these faggots from wasting our money on sci-fi bullshit.

We don't even have a moonbase. Fuck we're pathetic.

Who will we join in WW3?

Sweet. All we have to do is pool every resource and worker humanity has to offer for a few hundred years to build a generational ship capable of carrying the remaining humans 39 light years away, which would take... 2000, 3000 years with the current rocket technology? With luck, we'll find oxygen and not methane when we get there. With more luck, cosmic rays won't kill us all in a single generation.

I'm all for it. Seriously. It's a purpose we could give ourselves that would be truly great.

No purpose could be greater and more interesting. You're a simple moron. I usually don't resort to ad hominem, but that comment deserved it. Want to stop wasting money and resources? Start with yourself and an hero.

>atmosphere could be water or methane
Seems like a huge gamble.
Could also be the home planet of the Grunts.
Win/win.

>on sci-fi

it's just sci though

First we have to come up with longevity treatments that let people live practically forever.

It's a giant waste of money that would end in absolutely failure, but I am detecting trace hints of sarcasm in your post.

Wew lad, nevermind.

The fiction part come with humanity lasting long enough to colonize space :^)

>H5 grunt
At least post an actual grunt

Apart from gravity, it is theorized that human life could be much, much longer due to time dilation. That aside though, we'd need generational ships in any case. We'd have to reproduce continually on the way. No one who started the voyage would see the end.

sauna earth. great.

>Apart from gravity, it is theorized that human life could be much, much longer due to time dilation.

hahahahahahaha, just stop. you don't live longer due to time dilation, you live longer in comparison to other human beings that wouldn't be experiencing the same time as you.

Your body still ages at a constant rate. Go shitpost somewhere else faggot.

Remember, no russian.

Not sarcastic. Failure is probable, but not a guarantee. It would be humanity's greatest voyage, and barring something destroying the species on the planet we're currently trapped on, it'll have to happen in the future, anyway. The sun will eventually torch the earth when it expands far enough. I was kidding about the an hero, but do think you need to be more open to it. Space is fucking fascinating. Furthermore, the more we learn, the closer we are to mining the other planets for resources. Space is inevitable. It'll take millennia yet to learn enough to do anything useful, but much of the technology you don't even realize you enjoy comes from space agencies. I suggest looking at nasa.gov. You could use an education on the subject.

>what is Venus

>destroy Earth

Literally irrelevant. A future of planetary extinction is preferable to one of global communism. We have to suffer a communist future, but in a future of extinction, there can be no more suffering.

Semantics.
Same results. Someone in space could live way longer than someone on Earth. Comparison to current paradigm is all we have to quantify that, so suck it.

Also, it's still theoretical.

>You could use an education on the subject.

You could use some education that isn't watching and reading science fiction.

It's not semantics, you literally think time dilation is the same thing as time traveling. You're retarded. We are not going to live long enough to even start researching and developing a generation ship.

youtube.com/watch?v=FGaosBHdFMA

Why are you amerilards so against war in Syria? Just fucking glass the middle east and be done with it, you'd do literally everyone else on earth a huge favour.

whites only this time

let's not fuck up again

Implying they will let the goyim come.

I'm gonna cry like a little bitch once James webb goes up next Year.

you sound like faggot who would spend it on nigger welfare.

Spending money on Space Agencies is nigger welfare.

>We don't even have a moonbase! We should by now!

>Cut space funding!

user, you're retarded.

user, there is no reason to make your citizens pay for space travel. Private space agencies are more efficient and I also don't have to pay for them.

>we'll go back to the moon sooner or later, until then we need billions of dollars to study weather patterns on the planet we already live on