YOU IDIOTS

YOU IDIOTS

WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU MEME RAND PAUL IN TO THE PRESIDENCY

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
breitbart.com/video/2017/04/06/ron-paul-zero-chance-assad-behind-syria-chemical-weapons-attack/
rawstory.com/2017/04/ron-paul-zero-chance-assad-is-behind-the-false-flag-chemical-attack-in-syria/
youtube.com/watch?v=tKNhPpUR0Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=3owSSPoTdaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he's too short unfortunately

He has toddler hair. Nobody takes those baby-boy curls seriously.

le god empowo le wall le billionaire gives a fuck about me no having job .................................
you honestly expect a bunch of 16 year old anime jerk offs to make a good decision on politics ?

Well, the apocalypse is happening this year so i wouldn't worry too much

this

Just go and see the /trumpgen/ thread, it's full of the same regurgitated cringe

Well of course

The westerner is a historical fluke, not able to keep a state unchanged forever, degeneracy is in their blood

to be fair all generals eventually devolve into weeb/shitposting. the only surprising thing about your image is the lack of tripfags.

shit makes me cringe every time even back during the election I always avoided the trump generals .
it is fun watching every person on here above the age of 22 wise up to the clown trump is

I don't fucking know.

RAND/CHAFFETZ 2020

>le wall le billionaire gives a fuck about me no having job
Saves anerucun jerbs
>B-but Goy! He didn't save enough!

Reddit joined in for "dank memes" and wanted to be edgy against mexicans. That tured the board to trump. And the manlet meme didnt help him at all.

And before I forget

A FUCKING LEAF
Go try and dance with a dildo up your ass trudeau knobody carezs

obvious shill is obvious

i like rand and ron and I supported trump because he had best chance of winning, rand is good for coming up with bills that will protect libertarian values. We unironically need him in the senate not the presidency.

Because the retard wanted open borders and to suck nigger dick.

Because if we couldn't get Ron, we could never get Rand. Rand is great for sure, but he'll only ever be a sperm that squirted froth from the true hero's loins.

He wasn't wacky and eccentric enough so Americans fell asleep within a minute of hearing him speak. Good going

This

Nobody wants a manlet cuck leading the free world. Isn't there footage of a time he went to McDonald's and got a happy meal?

Anyone have any images show how short he is?

RAND PAUL WILL SAVE US AND MAKE ANIME REAL

Uhh guys...? Those digits?

He didn't have MSM support in the primaries, Trump did.

Can't fight the world.

Just make him foreign sercrertary because efvetyhing her sad at the debate made a bit of sense but he need sbals

He's the same height as Hitler. Does that make Hitler a manlet cuck?

He's an idiot.

Ron Paul it's the good Paul and we supported him.

you're a fucking disgrace

Found some myself

YES YES every person on here that isn't a trump sycophant is a shill / shear blue / cia / ctr / what ever boggy man pol weeabs come up with next

RON PAUL JUST SAID ASSAD WAS NOT BEHIND THE GAS ATTACKS AND THAT THIS IS A "FALSE FLAG" TO SMEAR ASSAD AND INVOLVE THE WORLD INTO A GLOBAL WAR.

This, the amount of coverage that Trump got compared to the rest of the GOP field is insane. Trump is a kike owned entertainer that they got into the white house.

You presume we had a choice. The world moves as it wills.

Trump, paradoxically enough, likely has the ability to keep himself and his family from being blackmailed, and with billions of personal money, can keep them safe as well. He may be the one to break the Leftist scheme, so that a Paul can come in, with more breathing room and cleaner air, and begin the process of restoring the original, liberal philosophy of our government.

Checked.

Checked.

*cuts long wet fart*

You delusional faggots still believe one man can change anything? Trump has been under full blown assault for months now, it was only a matter of time before he surrendered.
Would have been the same with Rand. Or anyone else. Only the stupidest of goyum can still think democracy is not a theater puppeteered completely by the one and only mighty jew. If something upsets the order then it's not the order that will fall, it's the something.

HEY GUYS, DON'T YOU REGRET VOTING FOR DRUMPF?

DON'T YOU THINK PJW/CERNOVICH/LAUREN/ALEX JONES/COULTER/MILO/STEPHEN ETC. ETC. SUCK?

AREN'T THEY LAME?

I'M NOT A SHILL OR ANYTHING

The CTR shills and payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

You dolt Hitler was 6'4"

I supported him, but he didn't have a chance. It's a shame, because his name keeps popping up for big stuff, but people seemed to forget it once he ran.

Maybe when he's older and less boyish looking.

The presidency is irrelevant. You could have Rand, or Bernie, or whats a leppo guy, or anyone else. America is ruled by a permanent authoritarian bureaucracy, the deep state. All presidents merely serve as a facade for that shadow government to work behind.

What kind of power do you think memes have? It sure ain't the kind you're imagining.

Sure. Just like humans have thought every single year since the jews gave them their little goy sand nigger books.

You lot purport to be a good influence on the world, but this thinking nothing in the world really matters because someone will come save us is destructive to our species.

You'll argue with me now, but remember this post when jesus doesn't come back this year. Or the next. Or the next. Or even during the year you die.

You all fear death so much that you would prefer to believe the whole world is going to die with you, like every sand nigger worshipper who has lived. Disgusting.

Canadian makes me feel like the fool I am call him a leaf giggle . you kids

That was his dick gonsiding he was such a badass

*poops in your face*

Just fuck off any faggot that voted for zoolander isn't welcome

Rand Paul is not for open borders tho

This is funny because the only actual shill here is you posting this pasta defending Trump in every thread like a sheep
Kek

Turbo manlet extraordinaire

this

triggered much ya bong island mutant . you kids were still sucking on your moms tits when Obama first got elected and you think you have a opinion worth a dam

That's not where he was standing during the primaries. It's what pissed me off about him in the first place. All the other candidates besides Ted Cruz were advocating for shit like amnesty for illegals and bullshit like what Bush did.

>Nobody wants a manlet cuck leading the free world.

Putin will soon lead the New World.

THIS GUY.

This is unfortunately the case.

breitbart.com/video/2017/04/06/ron-paul-zero-chance-assad-behind-syria-chemical-weapons-attack/

Here's another link..
rawstory.com/2017/04/ron-paul-zero-chance-assad-is-behind-the-false-flag-chemical-attack-in-syria/

The woman in this image is 5'3"

>Sputnik.

3/10 for getting the fonts right.

GUYS, REAL

Howay ya aging hipee ya think anyone gives shit? Maybe if you didn't fuck up the country and had a better life then both your parents and children

A bunch of fuck of jack I'm alrights

youtube.com/watch?v=tKNhPpUR0Pg

you're overestimating the power of autism, it can only do so much.

Trump was the best we could do this round because he already started with a huge normie support base. But it'll set the stage for a possible Paul victory in the future.

Putin could give Trump a blowjob while they're BOTH standing, watch him back down once Trump flexes in his face in the coming months

SHARE THE LOAD

oh baby...

Guys birds are important and so is Rand

The guy in this picture is only 5'5"

Kek did not will it

Oh Jesus! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAAHAHHAHAHA FUUCK! AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHaHAHAHAHH

My county was 100% native when this film was made
youtube.com/watch?v=3owSSPoTdaE

Ur a homo harry

Putin is a manlet too, though. As was Napoleon. Even Hitler wasn´t that tall ... Or Goebbels. He even had a crippled foot. But I would take him over the orange clown every time.

>clown

I think your autocorrect kicked in when you tried to type "God"

Because he has zero charisma.

>As was Napoleon. Even Hitler wasn´t that tall
Hitler was in the range of average height for his time. Napoleon's supposed shortness is an urban legend. He was above average height for his time.