HOW THE FUCK IS THIS HAPPENING?!

How is Trump falling for this OBVIOUS false-flag, that stinks to fucking high heaven.

The guys cleaning up aren't even in HAZMAT suits for fuck sake! They would be DEAD if it was Sarin! Amerifats, what the fuck is wrong with you? You're about to bring untold death and suffering to Syrians, you fucking bell-ends. I cannot believed Trump has been fucking duped by the neocons who HATED his guts the whole campaign!

I hope every American pilot over Syria gets fucking shot down by Russian SAM systems. FUCK YOUR NEOCON WARS!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DeirEzzor24/status/850026647516569601
usa.gov/elected-officials
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's because Trump is a fucking moron. Finally you guys are realizing this.

He's being manipulated by his own cabinet and (((advisors))).

>perpetuating fake news
I seriously hope you don't do this

Oh well, just anuddah US shoah.

fuck off, you fucking shill piece of shit. You probably believed in Iraqi WMDs you dumbass

Its simply trump showing his inexperience in geopolitics, even an average Sup Forumsack is better in that area than he is.

Yes he might have a way swaying crowds of people, but he is being led like a blind dog by (((them))) on this one.

>Why is Trump falling for this?

Do you really think Trump isn't ASKING for this?

Has there ever been a president who didn't preside over a war?

Trump literally campaigned as an anti-war candidate. He said he would go all out against ISIS but would not start new wars unless it was to defend the US. He also said that trying to take out Assad was a mistake.

>The eternal burger lies

Nothing new here.

its happening fagots, US army opened its own front in Syria

twitter.com/DeirEzzor24/status/850026647516569601

>politicians actually lie! Wtf is this sorcery!
More news at 11

What is he falling for? He hasn't fallen for shit because he hasn't done anything. Don't get your panties in a bunch fagboy until we see what is actually done.

>How is Trump falling for this OBVIOUS false-flag, that stinks to fucking high heaven.

denying russia allies with warm water ports is in america's interest. what? are you confused, britfag? that we elect a nationalist who works for our interests?

sarin, while extremely deadly, evaporates very quickly. After a few minutes you're good.

Trump hasnt fallen for shit

Too many shills are telling you that he's fallen for it and you're gullible enough to believe them

TRUMP'S WORD IS THE ONLY WORD YOU CAN TRUST

Pretty simple: His daughter Ivanka is a liberal, feminist and blue-pulled her father while his jewish son-in-law is undermine him. The only nationalist who works under Trump Stephen Bannon and he will get removed, because he hate Kushner.

So did Bombama.

We can only hope that after he repeated his spiel about "not broadcasting your battle plans to the enemy" line that he actually plans on attacking ISIS.

Watching Sup Forums tear each other to pieces is good fun.

kick and fight all you like
kikes will have their way

Trump is willingly falling for it.

His family has been threatened by the deep state. He either does this or they get taken out.

(((trump)))

Hope I don't get drafted Kek

Not a credible source.

Implying we don't want an f22 vs s-400 showdown.

(((TRUMP)))

Why are you posting in a dead language?

This. The fear mongering is restless. It's only based on speculation of what people think Trump is going to do. You faggots have no fucking idea what Trump is going to do. So chill the fuck out and save your outrage for when he actually does something we should be fearful of.

I agree this is a false flag.

the difference is I'm pretty sure Trump ordered it be done. Nothing translates to better approval numbers then america coming to the rescue of the possibility of more murdered children.

You mean english is dead? or are you just mad you can't even make out some basic french from the picture

Guys we stopped the Syrian war in 2013 and we can stop it now

Call and email congress
usa.gov/elected-officials

Call them email them

>NO WAR IN SYRIA
NO WAR IN SYRIA
>NO WAR IN SYRIA
NO WAR IN SYRIA

We must stop this

So Quebec speaks some French, Canada mostly English, and the French speak Hebrew and Arabic

and we're supposed to read it? Idk senpai, kinda seems useless

>TRUMP'S WORD IS THE ONLY WORD YOU CAN TRUST
He said it himself, He wants to get rid of Assad now because those because those pictures of dead babies makes him (actually Ivanka) sad.

>now
(((You))) added that word
Trump never said that word

Yes he did. Trump: le horrible acts of le ebil regime must not be tolerated. Tillerson: Assad regime must go.

Your fucking tactics dont work here, just stopppp

Learn spanish then and just by the amount of similar words and grammer order you could guess alot of it. Just by knowing english you get some words that have similar meanings

are you regretting that you gave him the nuclear codes now?

If Trump attacks Syria, I'm officially done with that piece of shit. Fucking burgers, EVERY TIME

We could always work with Russia and easily turn them against Iran but noo~, gotta take a fucking stand on Crimea, which is fucking Russian anyway. Syria would happily work with us if we were to work together with Russia. Israel could be safe and everybody happy. Instead we're stuck going down this retarded path and I have a strong feeling that it's because of that faggot nigger McMaster.

ever wonder why Bannon was dismissed right before this happened.

If it helps, as an amerifat, Im pissed at Trump

Ron Paul 2020

>everyone is a shill
And he did say that, not just this one, which basically means the same. REMOVE ASSAD

I'm well aware of it.
They're throwing out the nationalism that got Trump elected. They're going to throw out the wall too. The faggots need to suffer for it.

Yeah right, so we can get 5% again... Ron Paul is too good for this world. The USA has changed.

>building a coalition

buy lockheed stocks

he got in office and saw what was at stake. If we let russia run that pipe through assad's syria they'll move off the USD as petro dollar and our economy will collapse. We wont go to war over syrians. but well go back to war over oil (or the currency its bought and traded in)

Stop being faggots
You are jews or are being misled by jews

Pick one because Bannon was not dismissed from anything other than an obviously temporary appointment

>He's being manipulated by his own cabinet and (((advisors))).
No he's not, this is HIS idea. He wants this, that way the military-industrial complex is restored and USA can artificially inflate its economy again.

Someone post that pic of the guy who warned that Trump might pull a falseflag soon to consolidate power. It was from 3-4 days ago

No because Hillary would have started bombing Damascus weeks ago

This comes 1 day after Bannon was removed from the NSC. Was he the sole voice of reason?

McMaster won't let him in on any important decisions.
Fuck yourself low info nigger.

KIKE DETECTED

Fuck off shill. They got rid of Bannon to push this WAR because Bannon was against it!

>entire media and political elite telling joe public that youre putins bitch
>take literally the opposite site to putin to shut them up

14th dimensional mahjong as usual

>Secretary of State declaring that we're going to war
>b-but Trump didn't say so it can't be true!!

A person’s clothing can release sarin for about 30 minutes after it has come in contact with sarin gas, which can lead to exposure of other people.

lol how old would he be then? 90 or something

+1 for this.

Trunp gassed those kids to get more kikebucks

KEK
Their fate was sealed and they were to be eliminated

>how are you Americans falling for this
please tell me what Theresa May's response to this news was

>implying trump wasn't behind the false flag

WE HAVE REASON GO BELIEVE THAT BULGARIA IS PLANING AN ATTACK ON THE UNITED STATES

WE MUST ATTACK THESE TROUBLE MAKERS BEFORE THEU SPREAD ANY MORE INFORMATION

PREPARE FOR INVASION

(((Neocons)))

I fucking hate jews.

OP is the same person that made these threads. He's from leftypol

IM SORRY AMERICA-KUN RUSSIA MADE ME POST IT I SWEAR

you're doing kek's work, friend.

And it's obvious we are going to war in Syria, against ISIS. We've already stated we'd assist in taking Raqqa and scattering the Israeli/Saudi mercenaries into the desert where they fucking belong.

We will not go to war with the Syrian government. This sort of "attack" is just such an obvious false flag, it's just not going to happen.

No support on the homefront for a large-scale war because a mass invasion of Syria would be a clusterfuck that would put Iraq to shame.We'll support the attack on Raqqa, but Assad stays.

Gadaffi fell but Assad doesn't have to.
Besides, Gadaffi's son is still free, right guys?
Right?

Look at the amount of yids in his administration you fucking moron I do not understand how you retards even bought his shit for a minute

>How is this happening?
>See related pic

WE don't elect the pm fag

Vietnam was a fake war?

OP blown the fuck out
if this assclown makes another thread this needs to be the first post on it to shut him down